NRJ Music Awards November 2015

Zel

• 2 weeks later...

looks like Mika didn't make it to the next phase, right? :shocked::(:annoyed_h4h:

>.< dang, i should've voted more!  At least Beiber didn't get through either  :teehee:

No he didn't :sneaky2: . I am afraid that his public is a little bit older now and they aren't voting like crazy in this kind of competitions. I hope he will be there however.

Once again, French people have a reputation to listen commercial music.

I'm sure that they put Mika in the preselection only because he was the judge of The Voice, not choose as the singer :wait:

They are so stupid.

Once again, French people have a reputation to listen commercial music.

I'm sure that they put Mika in the preselection only because he was the judge of The Voice, not choose as the singer :wait:

They are so stupid.

They obviously don't appreciate him. so I hope he doesn't do The Voice again there. There are other things he could do, like something in the UK, for instance.

They obviously don't appreciate him. so I hope he doesn't do The Voice again there. There are other things he could do, like something in the UK, for instance.

You're right. That's weird because he is "popular" (many interviews, tv show...)

Moreover, the sales of his album are very down...

Edited by Emelyne412

You're right. That's weird because he is "popular" (many interviews, tv show...)

Moreover, the sales of his album are very down...

Well he's made his choice apparently. He's doing The Voice again. I suppose we can kiss goodbye to the hope for any more UK gigs while he's stuck, first in Italy, then France.