NRJ Music Awards November 2015

Zel

Got this off mikafanclub.com:nrjmusicawards2015.jpg

Monday, TF1 and NRJ announced the list of pre-appointments: six artists or titles up each category, but only four of them will actually be named. It is the public that is required to select these four lucky: up September 27, Internet users are invited to log on nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr to carry out this first selection.

Mika is pre-nominated in the category "International Male Artist of the Year" in competition with the following artists:

Justin Bieber 
Jason Derulo 
Enrique Iglesias 
Ed Sheeran 
Sam Smith

• Like 2

but there are some people who dont live in France voted, so how did they do?

Hello, you have to connect with FB. It works I live in Belgium ;)

Oh sorry, you can connect through Facebook internationally... Sorry I misread, because you can only vote with your phone number if you're from France. Sorry!

So everyone, go vote! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh sorry, you can connect through Facebook internationally... Sorry I misread, because you can only vote with your phone number if you're from France. Sorry!

So everyone, go vote! :mf_rosetinted:

ohh phone number dont work then... pity I dont use Facebook.. :(  but I am sure he will be in 4, in fact win!! :)

I voted, but this radio has no more broadcasted one of his new songs since BBB (since september, it is not a joke), and don't speaks about his musical activity (NPIH tour, etc.) And, it is a VERY commercial radio which plays same songs and artists.

Anyway, I don't understand why he is named.

Moreover, his competitors are more famous than Mika for young people, especially teenagers, because there are them which vote the most.

I think that he will removed... :mf_rosetinted:

I voted, but this radio has no more broadcasted one of his new songs since BBB (since september, it is not a joke), and don't speaks about his musical activity (NPIH tour, etc.) And, it is a VERY commercial radio which plays same songs and artists.

Anyway, I don't understand why he is named.

Moreover, his competitors are more famous than Mika for young people, especially teenagers, because there are them which vote the most.

I think that he will removed... :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I think we can be proud that he is named :) And who knows, if we try our best... :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not on fb and won't join it again, just for this. It's great he's nominated but I doubt he'll win. The other fanbases are too big.

I was so disappointed when I found out Sam Smith is singing the next Bond song. I had secretly hoped they'd pick Mika, if they were going to pick a male to sing it. The Bond songs always do well as hits. It would have been so great for Mika.

But it seems that English Mika fans are fated to always be as disappointed as England's football fans.

We'll have to adopt the song "Three Lions" for our Mika anthem.

Mika on the shirt

Grace Kelly still gleaming

All these years of hurt

Never stopped us dreaming

Mika's coming home

He's coming home

he's coming

Mika please come 

Mika please come home

Please come on home

Please come on

Mika's coming home 

Oh well... I hope he, at least, gets through to the final 4.

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/nrjmusicawards.nrj/photos/a.520174528133139.1073741828.520170521466873/520179431465982/?type=1&permPage=1

NRJ MUSIC AWARDS 2015 :
PRE-NOMINATIONS ET OUVERTURE DES VOTES
votez ici : http://nrjmusicawards.nrj.fr/
- Artiste Masculin International de l'Année

11952714_520179431465982_423581712223794

• Like 1