Mika @ Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October 2015

mari62

I don't know how!!! I didn't have any hope with all this mess... :shocked:

I got it on TicketOne. I was refreshing the page constantly (like for 15-20 minutes), it always said "no tickets available" or there was just nothing... and suddenly I could buy tickets "Plateo row N"!!! :thumb_yello:

When I finalized it, I tried again, but it said "no tickets available" again!!! And the other ticketsale site doesn't even has Mika tickets.

No sorry, I have only 2 for my husband and I... :(

I really Hope everyone will be able to buy ticks! :wub:

I see the theatre site is nit down anymore but still no tickets available... maybe it will work now?

Edited by Ambroisette

I don't know how!!! I didn't have any hope with all this mess... :shocked:

I got it buy TicketOne. I was refreshing the page constantly (like for 15 minutes), it always said "no tickets available" or there was just nothing... and suddenly I could buy tickets "Plateo row N"!!! :thumb_yello:

When I finalized it, I tried again, but it said "no tickets available" again!!! And the other ticketsale site doesn't even has Mika tickets.

No sorry, I have only 2 for my husband and I... :(

I really Hope everyone will be able to buy ticks! :wub:

I see the theatre site is nit down anymore but still no tickets available... maybe it will work now?

Okay, we followed the same stragegy. One time, I saw tickets available but when I tried to buy them it didn't work. guess you were more lucky. I'm happy for you. Enjoy the concert.

I think the theatre site is not down anymore because all the tickets are gone.

Well, then I just sit and wait. Maybe someone will have a spare ticket.

Anyone??? Love you already.

Edited by Pascale

I had tickets in my basket but I had a message in Italian saying impossible to purchase so my tickets were lost each time  :( want to cry!

I feel for you. Let's cry together. :badmood:

Why o why is he so popular. O... I think i know. He's pretty fabulous.

• Like 1

I'm so disapointed  :tears: I managed to get 2 platea tickets and when I clicked to put them in the basket, it said "impossible to purchase" I don't know why!  :dunno:  then, platea was in red, I tried with the balcony, it did the same, same message that I didn't undersatnd... Vivaticket didn't sale Mika's tickets and the theatre didn't answer the phone. No tickets online on its website. Now, it seems to be sold out and only one person manage to buy tickets. 

Who, except Ambroisette, has a ticket to Como? 

Congrats Ambroisette, you lucky girl  ;)

I'm so disapointed  :tears: I managed to get 2 platea tickets and when I clicked to put them in the basket, it said "impossible to purchase" I don't know why!  :dunno:  then, platea was in red, I tried with the balcony, it did the same, same message that I didn't undersatnd... Vivaticket didn't sale Mika's tickets and the theatre didn't answer the phone. No tickets online on its website. Now, it seems to be sold out and only one person manage to buy tickets. 

Who, except Ambroisette, has a ticket to Como? 

Congrats Ambroisette, you lucky girl  ;)

Thank you! 

Yes I seem to be very lucky when I see all this mess. I would be happier if everyone could have gotten one  :(

I saw a girl on the Mika FB page who had a Platea row D in her hands. So I guess a lot of people went directly to the theatre?

Thank you! 

Yes I seem to be very lucky when I see all this mess. I would be happier if everyone could have gotten one  :(

I saw a girl on the Mika FB page who had a Platea row D in her hands. So I guess a lot of people went directly to the theatre?

yes, they gave about 150 tickets to people at the theatre. On internet it's madness. 

I had my flight to Como from Spain and the flight of my friend already booked. 

If anyone has two tickets... please let me know. 

I feel really bad now, totally stupid. I never thought this could happen. 

But I´ve learned a couple of things about this. 

I'm so sorry for you. But don't feel stupid. I'd already orginized days off at work. We had to take some risks at so short notice.

I think it's very unfortunate (for us) that the x-factor auditions are broadcasted these weeks and he's so bloody adorable there.

Well I'm done crying. Still very disappointed though (with a million others probably).

I'm going to watch the Greek Miriam audition again. I need something nice now and he's so funny and sweet in that fragment. I love the look on his face when she turns the picture she made and he sees his own face.

And then back to work. This Mika fan ship is taking too much time.

Edited by Pascale

the event is also on vivaticket now - without a ticket buying link, but there's a phone number, maybe that's worth a try? :dunno:

A friend of mine on twitter called Vivaticket when she saw the link but they said it's sold out... :sneaky2:

And I saw a link posted on Twitter where you can see that people queued since this morning for tickets at the theatre. That explains everything.

Edited by Ambroisette

the event is also on vivaticket now - without a ticket buying link, but there's a phone number, maybe that's worth a try? :dunno:

a girl found 2 tickets on viva ticket, but a lot of ppl called their callcenter and they were told it's sold out