Mika @ Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October 2015

mari62

The train strike starts 9.00 p.m. Saturday 24 October and stops 9.00 p.m. Sunday 25 October  :protest:

If the strike will be canceled we will inform you.

Some informations, in case of strike, here:

http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en/Purchase/Info-&-Contacts/In-case-of-strike

:sorry:

Good that it starts only at 9pm, then at least people won't have problems getting to the concert... and who cares about getting home anyway! :lmfao:

Good that it starts only at 9pm, then at least people won't have problems getting to the concert... and who cares about getting home anyway! :lmfao:

:doh: i forgot priorities of mfcers...

My train goes via Switzerland and as the boarder is near I´ll take a taxi to Swiss to catch my train there.

Good idea, but maybe you can find a bus instead an expensive taxi :drive:

• Like 1

No chance for a ticket? just one. For my friend. I booked her flight from Spain to Milan in advance. 

Why there are so impossible things? It doesn´t seem so impossible for others... 

I know nobody will answer me. I try, though.  

I assure to you that the "conquest" of tickets was very very difficult. Yes, of course, not impossible but almost impossible.

Read my comment on RSVP list.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/867-mika-teatro-sociale-in-como/

I'm sorry for your situation. A lot, really a lot, of italian fans did not manage to buy tickets.

You can hope that someone renounce last minute.

:sorry:

• Like 1

My train goes via Switzerland and as the boarder is near I´ll take a taxi to Swiss to catch my train there.

I beleive there are some busses going to chiasso but I don't know when they stop at night.

Anyway, my car and I will be in Como, even though I didn't manage to find a ticket, so if taxi really is too expensive i can give you a ride to Chiasso if you want ;)

I beleive there are some busses going to chiasso but I don't know when they stop at night.

Anyway, my car and I will be in Como, even though I didn't manage to find a ticket, so if taxi really is too expensive i can give you a ride to Chiasso if you want ;)

:) I'm tempted to say I'd love to hear that you stumbled into a person,  who doesn't want to use his/hers tic,  for this special gig, and that you could buy it !  :)  I think it would make up for the bad experience you had on your last gig, with getting ill - I'll cross my fingers for it  :wink2:

Love,love

me

If you arrive by car :drive:

absolutely don't go in the center of the city!

http://www.comune.como.it/export/sites/como/documenti_generali/ztl-parcheggi/mappaztl.pdf

orange area in the map is forbidden!!!

To find a free parking will be quite difficult but you can try.

If you don't manage to find free parking there is the parking of the hospital, quite near the Theatre

http://www.autosilovalduce.it/orari.html

Edited by allegra

Hi everyone!

I'm going to Como with my husband too, by car, leaving tomorrow morning. It's only 650km from where I live.

I see there are MFC'ers who are coming too and I really hope we will be able to se each other, would be nice!

But who exactly is coming???

About the parking in the city, we were lucky to book a hotel with free parking, so we will walk :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for the info about the train strike! We were maybe planning to go to Milan by train on sunday, I guess that won't do, lol

I can't wait for the concert, I think it will be very special :wub:

I'm so sorry for all the fans who couldn't get any tickets. It was such a mess I still don't know how I managed to get some!

When I tried to buy extra ones, it was impossible...

Oh, just so you know: there is a girl on the FB event page who is selling one ticket for 300€ (not even stalls)!!!! :shocked: I told her this is totally overpriced and her excuse was that on the internet people are selling them the same price or more expensive. Makes me so mad...

Thank you Allegra. I thought the calendar wasn't updated because not a long time ago I saw people who RSVPed and finally didn't got a ticket...

As you say, there is no excuse for selling the tickets so overpriced! I hope nobody will buy it!

Such a shame...

Oh, another question I have, do you guys think we will be allowed to film and take pics or will it be like in Montreal?

In italian theatres it is absolutely forbidden to film and to take pics (it is also written on the ticket). Anyway since smartphones are everywere the surveillance is quite impossible.

I suppose that Mfcers on the RSVP list have tickets... i really hope so... 

:) I'm tempted to say I'd love to hear that you stumbled into a person,  who doesn't want to use his/hers tic,  for this special gig, and that you could buy it !  :)  I think it would make up for the bad experience you had on your last gig, with getting ill - I'll cross my fingers for it  :wink2:

Love,love

me

Oh that's very sweet thank you  :wub:

That would definitely help me to forget my bad experience in Nancy but I'm not really counting on it and won't be begging for tix around the Theater anyway :naughty:  

I consider myself lucky enough to have experienced 3 amazing gigs in Montreal so this time I'll just enjoy a nice week-end away from home with my parents and be happy to meet some MFCers on my way  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

If someone is interested to visit EXPO in Milan the day before or the day after the concert ask here.

We can suggest how to buy tickets with discounts.

Don't buy from the official website because tickets are expensive.

http://www.expo2015.org/en/index.html?packedargs=op=changeLang

logoExpo1.png

I loved the expo during the summer, despite the almost 40 degrees, but when I went back a couple of weeks ago it was a nightmare.  Some pavillons had something like 7 hours of queueing....and there wasn't even Mika inside :)

Oh that's very sweet thank you  :wub:

That would definitely help me to forget my bad experience in Nancy but I'm not really counting on it and won't be begging for tix around the Theater anyway :naughty:  

I consider myself lucky enough to have experienced 3 amazing gigs in Montreal so this time I'll just enjoy a nice week-end away from home with my parents and be happy to meet some MFCers on my way  :thumb_yello:

:) YES, the 3 fab. gigs in Montreal with MIKA & OSM,  I'll never forget either, and keep it, as the treasure it is,  in my heart for ever!  :wub:  I'm also very happy to have met you there!  :wink2:  Anyway, good luck in Como - enjoy your weekend, with or without MIKA - but surely with some nice MFCers... :wub:

Love,love

me

thank you for your offer Nanou. I need to go to Chiasso on Sunday early morning but I heard the stryke doesn´t happen. Is it true?

Be carefull. Tomorrow night, after the concert, the time will change in winter time!

:doh: We can ask to the theatre to change the clocks during the concert. So Mika will think to be earlier in the schedule and he will sing an hour more :lmfao:

• Like 4