Mika @ Teatro Sociale in Como - 24 October 2015

mari62

thanks for the info.

But how?? There's no link for buying tix on viva

guess it's the same as with the london tickets, there were only a few on ticketmaster, none at all on the 2nd ticket website, and most were sold on the theatre website. don't know why they give the link in the first place if there's hardly any tickets there. :dunno:

• Like 1

on the theatre's website yesterday it was written only a few tickets would be sold directly at the venue... maybe they changed their minds when they saw the amount of people waiting there this morning  :dunno:

• Like 2

on the theatre's website yesterday it was written only a few tickets would be sold directly at the venue... maybe they changed their minds when they saw the amount of people waiting there this morning  :dunno:

you mean those people? http://www.quicomo.it/10/01/in-coda-per-i-biglietti-di-mika-allalba-fuori-dal-teatro-sociale.html

It would make sense, they want to sell them most to people from Como, but then, they could say that it was only at the venue, so we wouldn't waste our time on web  :dunno:

But happy for the few people who succeded on the web  :hug:

thanks for the info.

guess it's the same as with the london tickets, there were only a few on ticketmaster, none at all on the 2nd ticket website, and most were sold on the theatre website. don't know why they give the link in the first place if there's hardly any tickets there. :dunno:

Yes,it's a big mess,I just hope they will add more shows now :/

• Like 1

Hope I'll go if only I can buy a ticket as I'm working the whole 1st of october day  with no internet connection till 9pm.... :doh:

Les places étaient déjà quasiment toutes vendues avant même le début des ventes en ligne, soit AVANT ce matin 10h00 ... il n' y a eu d'ailleurs quasiment aucune vente en ligne.

Pour le théâtre de Côme il fallait téléphoner ou se rendre sur place. Le téléphone sonnait bien évidemment occupé. Et sur place il y avait déjà une longue file d'attente pour retirer les 150 places (si mes sources sont bonnes) mises en vente par le Théâtre. Des personnes étaient parties la veille au soir pour faire la queue tôt ce matin. Le serveur du théâtre est resté lui aussi indisponible pendant environ 1h.

Les quelques places mises en vente par TicketOne n'ont été disponibles que quelques secondes/minutes. Personnellement je n'ai même pas eu le temps d'en mettre une dans mon panier. Impossible de cliquer.

Quant à Vivaticket l'évènement n'a été mis en ligne qu'aux alentours de 11h 11h30 et sans possibilité de réserver en ligne. Il fallait téléphoner. Ce que j'ai fait de suite. Malgré tout on m'a répondu que c'était déjà COMPLET !!

Une bataille perdue d'avance pour la majorité !

Nous n'avons plus qu'à espérer que de nouvelles dates nous soient proposées ;)

A friend of mine on twitter called Vivaticket when she saw the link but they said it's sold out... :sneaky2:

And I saw a link posted on Twitter where you can see that people queued since this morning for tickets at the theatre. That explains everything.

Yes it's me ... the girl who called Vivaticket :)

It is incomprehensible !!!!

So disappointed :(

People got up at 5 o'clock in the morning to queue up today

Edited by eZa_Bel_

I'm sorry to read about all the struggles MFCers have had, to get tics for the Como show, without success!  :( But tbh, I think that MIKA soon will annonce extra dates, with this concept, like he did in Montreal - after the tic sales went so well :wink2:   To me, it sounds very strange that they'll do only ONE  concert - when people are desperate to experience this one!! :shocked:  It takes a lot of work and preparations, so I really hope they'll extend it!  Don't loose you hope guys! :hug:  

Love,love

me  

• Like 2

Yes, I am pretty sure about that.

For me, the problem was that I booked the flights from Spain, for me and for a friend. At least, if I could get one ticket... I wouldn´t feel so bad as I feel now. 

I understand that, you really need tics,because of this booked flights. But just look at the London gig for the 18th of Oct.  Tics were out in no time, but the fact is that mostly every week there seems to "pop up" tics available - this might also happen for Como - at least, let's hope so!  :) It's very easy to be wise afterwards, but after 25 years, with a lot of concerts, I've learned, long time ago, to never book hotelrooms or transport, before I have received, printed or at least got the confirmation for tics.   :wink2:  But don't feel stupid in this case Abealma - just feel like what you are, as far as I can understand - a true and eager MIKA fan - maybe a little bit too keen - "to see him again" ... :hug:   :wub:  

Love,love

me

• Like 1

I understand that, you really need tics,because of this booked flights. But just look at the London gig for the 18th of Oct.  Tics were out in no time, but the fact is that mostly every week there seems to "pop up" tics available - this might also happen for Como - at least, let's hope so!  :)

Maybe someone who has "reserved seats" will sell his, maybe at an upper price (someone  is already  selling tickets on Viagogo at more than 500 euros  :sneaky2: )

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a big train strike the day of the concert and the day after! :sorry:

http://it.blastingnews.com/lavoro/2015/10/sciopero-treni-24-e-25-ottobre-2015-stop-di-trenitalia-trenord-e-italo-ntv-00605559.html

Be carefull with your transport reservations...

Other transports should be ok

:drive::biker:  :plane:  :dog:

and... since Como is a lake

:boat29:

• Like 1