HEY MFC, NEWBIE ALERT who is pumped to be here!

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Oh, i didn't think that was my reply, whoops haha ????????!!! Marilyn Mastin teenagedreamer98 and Treasa, so excited that yous are so close to me, i literally know no one who is a fan over here. We should start a UK/Ireland division, to get more personal and close with fans from our part of the globe. That would be cool, to see who's out there, thoughts ???????????

Oh, i didn't think that was my reply, whoops haha !!! Marilyn Mastin teenagedreamer98 and Treasa, so excited that yous are so close to me, i literally know no one who is a fan over here. We should start a UK/Ireland division, to get more personal and close with fans from our part of the globe. That would be cool, to see who's out there, thoughts ???

Yes, that would be great! :)

Have you ever seen Mika live?

teenagedreamer98 If it counts via YouTube, then yes many more times than i care to admit, I've honestly had some of the best nights of my life in my bed at night with my headphones on JAMMIN the livin daylights out haha ????????????!!! Literally live no, unfortunately, but its like one of my dying wishes now, would give anything to see him ????????????!!! How about you, if so what was it like ???????

I've never seen Mika live either, so unfortunately I can't say what it's like.  But I've heard he is really, really amazing live.  It's a shame because he hasn't done a UK tour in a while, and right now I can't travel abroad to see him as I have college.  But I really, really want to see him some day, and I hope you do too! :)

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

We should start a UK/Ireland division, to get more personal and close with fans from our part of the globe. That would be cool, to see who's out there, thoughts ???

OMG

I live 6 month in year in London!

And I was the 18th of October in Adelphi/London to see Mika's gig this year!

So - Yes! - I saw him live - and I had a tickets in front row in stalls!

But... there's no any chat for UK here?!!

We should do something ... :)  

OMG

I live 6 month in year in London!

And I was the 18th of October in Adelphi/London to see Mika's gig this year!

So - Yes! - I saw him live - and I had a tickets in front row in stalls!

But... there's no any chat for UK here?!!

We should do something ... :)  

Oooooooooo, very lucky  :mf_rosetinted: !!! YOU WERE NOT, seriously, ugh, wow, sooo jealous right now, not gonna lie!!! If you have time, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me ALL about it :fangurl: !!! Yeah, there aint any UK chat, we should start something, I agree :thumb_yello: , do you want me to start a UK thread/topic in the International MFC Forum and do a UK members thread, I would love that, could make so many new friends :yes: !!!

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Oooooooooo, very lucky  :mf_rosetinted: !!! YOU WERE NOT, seriously, ugh, wow, sooo jealous right now, not gonna lie!!! If you have time, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me ALL about it :fangurl: !!! Yeah, there aint any UK chat, we should start something, I agree :thumb_yello: , do you want me to start a UK thread/topic in the International MFC Forum and do a UK members thread, I would love that, could make so many new friends :yes: !!!

Yes - Yes... I WAS...  :tongue2:

I have a tickets to prove it all !  Seats 19, 20 in front row ! 

He was so close that I could touch his feet  :mikalove:

Mmm so... it was his last gig of this year... the only one in UK...

He played at piano different ways to do BBB

And it was the first time he song the remix version of Hurts (I loved it)

I was dancing all time long...

Yeah ! - I do want you to start a UK thread in the International MFC  :thumb_yello:  :clap:

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

Yes - Yes... I WAS...  :tongue2:

I have a tickets to prove it all !  Seats 19, 20 in front row ! 

He was so close that I could touch his feet  :mikalove:

Mmm so... it was his last gig of this year... the only one in UK...

He played at piano different ways to do BBB

And it was the first time he song the remix version of Hurts (I loved it)

I was dancing all time long...

Yeah ! - I do want you to start a UK thread in the International MFC  :thumb_yello:  :clap:

Wooooooooooooooooooow, how did you resist haha :das: ?! AW, I looooove that song and when he plays it on the piano, nice one  :naughty:  !!! I'm sure you were, it would be a sin if you didn't dance the whole time like :teehee: !!! Okay cool, I will do that, I look forward to it, keep an eye out , I will either make it tonight or tomorrow  :thumb_yello: !!! So do you live in Milan for the other 6 months of the year then???

Hi Amye :bye:  We've never felt a need for a specific UK thread as most of the forum is in English anyway.  We have some existing chat threads you might like to visit, like The Younglings http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31762-part-12-younglings-are-back-thread/ (or even The Oldlingshttp://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31731-oldlings-101-life-in-the-fast-thread/; even though this is supposed to be for members over 30 we are happy to chat to anyone).

We do have some NI members but most of them aren't posting atm

Edited by silver

Hi Amye :bye:  We've never felt a need for a specific UK thread as most of the forum is in English anyway.  We have some existing chat threads you might like to visit, like The Younglings http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31762-part-12-younglings-are-back-thread/ (or even The Oldlingshttp://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31731-oldlings-101-life-in-the-fast-thread/; even though this is supposed to be for members over 30 we are happy to chat to anyone).

We do have some NI members but most of them aren't posting atm

Oh ok, fair enough, you caught me at a good time, i won't bother then, no sweat!!! Thanks for update and links, was very thoughtful :D!!!

Oh ok, fair enough, you caught me at a good time, i won't bother then, no sweat!!! Thanks for update and links, was very thoughtful :D!!!

If you've any specific interests I can try to find any relevant threads for you (but not right now as I'm just off :naughty:)

Wooooooooooooooooooow, how did you resist haha :das: ?! AW, I looooove that song and when he plays it on the piano, nice one  :naughty:  !!! I'm sure you were, it would be a sin if you didn't dance the whole time like :teehee: !!! Okay cool, I will do that, I look forward to it, keep an eye out , I will either make it tonight or tomorrow  :thumb_yello: !!! So do you live in Milan for the other 6 months of the year then???

Well looks like that aint happening any more but ah well was a nice idea :)!!!