Mika @ Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari, ITALY - 07 March 2016 - Free concert

mari62

:doh:

Anyway.. if you know me, you don't have a spare ticket for me but you need a collector of your ticket (2 days before) i can do it, anyway.

Of course i promise i don't steal your ticket  :wink2:

I need a mandate signed by you and a copy of your id.

Edited by allegra

Hi everyone, please let me know if someone has a spare ticket. In all cases i'll be in Bari on the 5th March, so could collect tickets. My problem is that from outside Italy it was impossible to reserve tickets and even to call the Lotto phone number...

So please let me know if by any chance someone can share a ticket with me

Grazie mille

Personal reflection...

Since Mika started his career I attended every single Mika concert in Italy. 

I'm almost totally sure that I'm the only one.

I mean all public concerts, of course. Not private concerts that Mika does for Valentino and friends, for Pope Francis or for luxury hotels...

I'm going to lose this record.

I did not manage to have a ticket for Bari concert even if i will be in Bari that day.

This is not a real drama but it is quite sad.  :(

And i also sad if other Mfcers living near Bari did not manage to have tickets.

Should i ask the opinion of Mfcers?   :fisch:

Since i'm losing that record, since i'm not anymore an italian mascot  :dog:,  should i to sell some of all the tickets i bought for all Mika's concerts in Italy next summer?

Of course I'm pleased to attend them, but to attend all, maybe, it is an useless marathon.  :huh:

Edited by allegra
  • Like 1

Aw Allegra, that's so sad :( but this won't be necessarily true. There are still some days left before the gig and things can change, but even if they don't, there might still be some hope. Since you'll be there anyway, maybe you'll find a way to enter if some people don't go collect their tickets. As for next summer's gigs, I'd like to tell you to do what you feel like. If you have the chance to go to all of them, why not? As you said, you'll enjoy them.

I'm sorry I can't help people like you who weren't lucky enough to grab a ticket for Bari. I'll be there with my mom, since she's the one who won and I'll be her +1. I must say she's very excited to go see Mika, this is going to be her first gig ever.

• Like 1

Aw Allegra, that's so sad :( but this won't be necessarily true. There are still some days left before the gig and things can change, but even if they don't, there might still be some hope. Since you'll be there anyway, maybe you'll find a way to enter if some people don't go collect their tickets. As for next summer's gigs, I'd like to tell you to do what you feel like. If you have the chance to go to all of them, why not? As you said, you'll enjoy them.

I'm sorry I can't help people like you who weren't lucky enough to grab a ticket for Bari. I'll be there with my mom, since she's the one who won and I'll be her +1. I must say she's very excited to go see Mika, this is going to be her first gig ever.

I'm super happy you have the ticket! I was not sure. Enjoy the gig!

Personal reflection...

I mean all public concerts, of course. Not private concerts that Mika does for Valentino and friends, for Pope Francis or for luxury hotels...

I did not manage to have a ticket for Bari concert even if i will be in Bari that day.

Since i'm losing that record, since i'm not anymore an italian mascot  :dog:,  should i to sell some of all the tickets i bought for all Mika's concerts in Italy next summer?

Of course I'm pleased to attend them, but to attend all, maybe, it is an useless marathon.  :huh:

I'm sorry that you didn't find the ticket for Bari

I hope that you won't sell your tickets for summer gigs 'cause if you aren't there well it won't be anymore an italian gig without you: we need our mascot otherwise I think that the Sir could even not sing that night!

Fingers crossed for you and I really hope that you'll find a way to collect a tix for Bari! :huglove:

• Like 1

Personal reflection...

NOOOO!

Don't sell your tickets, even losing just one gig, you are miles ahead of everyone else, so you are the true Italian Mascot, NO ONE can take that away from you!  :hug:

• Like 2

Silly question: do you think he'll keep the Asian set list?

Even sillier question: how would you dress for a pop concert in an important theatre? I was thinking about wearing some clothes I'd wear for a normal gig, but I don't really know

• Like 1

NOOOO!

Don't sell your tickets, even losing just one gig, you are miles ahead of everyone else, so you are the true Italian Mascot, NO ONE can take that away from you! 

Ok, dear friend. But we must find another smiley to represent me as a mascot... i need a dog more tall than this :dog:

:original:

but you could not count this one as a really "public concert"... people needed to be lucky to reserve really few tickets 

everyone could try, but I mean, it's not really a concert "for everyone" .... so in a way you are not going to really lose your record?

but yes, everyone who didn't succeed is disappointed and sad  :dunno:

I hope you'll be able to find a spare ticket ;)

• Like 1

Even sillier question: how would you dress for a pop concert in an important theatre? I was thinking about wearing some clothes I'd wear for a normal gig, but I don't really know

I don't know...

The gig he held in London in october was a pop concert in an important theatre...I was wearing dress and high heels..clothes I don't wear for other gigs  :naughty:  obv!!

I think this will be a normal gig of Heaven tour, am I wrong? I don't know if the set list will be the same but the theatre, in my opinion, requires another kind of outfit..

Edited by *Denise*

I don't know...

The gig he held in London in october was a pop concert in an important theatre...I was wearing dress and high heels..clothes I don't wear for other gigs :naughty: obv!!

I think this will be a normal gig of Heaven tour, am I wrong? I don't know if the set list will be the same but the theatre, in my opinion, requires another kind of outfit..

That's why I'm unsure. It's gonna be a normal gig, but the theatre kinda makes me think about a more formal contest. I don't even know whether we'll be standing or seated (I don't want a seated boring gig, though :( ). I think I'll go for something in between, since I even have the train right after the concert and if I have to run to the station, I'll kill myself on high heels XD You'll be there, too, right? What are you going to wear? (Totally useless conversation :) )

Edited by Alyara

It will be a seated concert, without any doubt. You can't stay standing in a classical theatre like this. It's not admitted for security reason.

I see. How on earth can people stay seated at a Mika gig? :(

• Like 1

That's why I'm unsure. It's gonna be a normal gig, but the theatre kinda makes me think about a more formal contest. I don't even know whether we'll be standing or seated (I don't want a seated boring gig, though :( ). I think I'll go for something in between, since I even have the train right after the concert and if I have to run to the station, I'll kill myself on high heels XD You'll be there, too, right? What are you going to wear? (Totally useless conversation :) )

Yes, I'll be there. Mmm..I don't know, honestly!  :fisch:  I'm going to wear something elegant but not too much..I'll wear jeans and a shirt, probably, with high heels (but I'll stay at the hotel, near the theatre, by the way..so I haven't your problem about the train xD ) 

About the seated gig...yes, it's a theatre but the gig in London was  in a theatre too..who of us was sitting?  :teehee:  We'll see.. :mf_rosetinted:  especially if this gig will be like the others of Heaven Tour...a seated gig is really boring!! I want to dance  :pbjt:

Edited by *Denise*
  • Like 1

Ok, dear friend. But we must find another smiley to represent me as a mascot... i need a dog more tall than this :dog:

:original:

We need to find you a Great Dane emoji ????

• Like 1

I went at the Adelphi Theatre in London and at the Teatro Sociale in Como and I'll go at the Teatro Petruzzelli in Bari for the Mika's concerts and my kind of outfit was and will be different to the usually concerts... ;)

In such a nice venue, I wander why is free ?

If it is a concert one it would be even nicer, for who get to go.

Who are the sponsors, i wander ... ?

Just saying.

I was planning to go, when i realized i don't have a passport; then i'm like: "for sure, is just for the italian fans."..... like the fox, who can't get to the grapes and she is assuming that in fact she didn't miss a thing, because its all sour anyway :0)

In such a nice venue, I wander why is free ?

If it is a concert one it would be even nicer, for who get to go.

Who are the sponsors, i wander ... ?

Just saying.

I was planning to go, when i realized i don't have a passport; then i'm like: "for sure, is just for the italian fans."..... like the fox, who can't get to the grapes and she is assuming that in fact she didn't miss a thing, because its all sour anyway :0)

It's sponsored by the national lottery, which contributed to renovate the theatre after it caught fire some time ago, that's why they chose such a nice, tiny venue. They already had some other events in the same theatre in the past days, for the same reason. Since it's a free event, they chose to give tickets away on a first come first served base, but there were so many people trying and the places are so few that it was a mess and the organisation wasn't the best either.

• Like 1