Mika LIVE CHAT from Korea 10 February 2016 at 10 p.m. and 13 February at 8 p.m. local time

mari62

did anyone noticed he said VALENTIMES day instead of Valentines XDD

I keep hearing him say VALENTIMES now, in both chats. This is weird. I don't know if it's just me or he does keep saying it wrong or maybe it's his way of saying it that sounds like VALENTIMES to me, but it's funny XD

• Like 2

I keep hearing him say VALENTIMES now, in both chats. This is weird. I don't know if it's just me or he does keep saying it wrong or maybe it's his way of saying it that sounds like VALENTIMES to me, but it's funny XD

yup he cant say it correctly....thats how much he hates it :das:  I do too, it's just a huge commercial scam to make us spend

yup he cant say it correctly....thats how much he hates it :das: I do too, it's just a huge commercial scam to make us spend

I know he'd hate me because of what I'm about to say, but the fact that he can't say it properly is so cute XD I wonder why so many people hate it, though. I mean, I can understand the point of it being a scam, but I don't hate it, it just leaves me indifferent. Despite the fact that I'm in a veeery long term relationship, my bf and I don't feel "forced" to celebrate it in any way. Some years it passes by completely unnoticed and some other years we feel like doing something. I wonder whether he hates it also because he never happens to spend it with his other half

Edited by Alyara
  • Like 2

• 4 years later...
  • mellody changed the title to Mika LIVE CHAT from Korea 10 February 2016 at 10 p.m. and 13 February at 8 p.m. local time