Mika LIVE CHAT from Korea 10 February 2016 at 10 p.m. and 13 February at 8 p.m. local time

mari62

Lovely chat, he was so adorable and down-to-earth throughout.  Very interesting to know how he's getting on in Korea. :wub:

That was really great. His show sounds amazing. I agree with what he said about beauty. You don't have to look gorgeous to be beautiful. I should know because I'm not gorgeous.

He's really good on things like this. 

I hope he comes back to the UK soon, to give us all a happy life again.

Agreed.  A beautiful personality is worth so much more. :thumb_yello:

This is sooo good! I'll definitely join the one in Saturday!

"I'm like a dog, if you push a button in my back my hair will pop", lol...

He said, like a doll, he was thinking about one of those https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEi1Pb5Y28w

I used to have one with growing hair as a kid.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

He said, like a doll, he was thinking about one of those https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEi1Pb5Y28w

I used to have one with growing hair as a kid.

They were called Tressie dolls and the hair was pulled out by a kind of pin. However, after a couple of times the hair inside the head got stuck and poor Tressie ended up with her hair all different lengths. The dolls weren't on sale for long.

• Like 1

Can everyone ask questions by signing up to the site(we have to, right?) or is it just for Korea?

Everyone can,I guess,he got questions from everywhere around the world.

Edited by krysady

Can everyone ask questions by signing up to the site(we have to, right?) or is it just for Korea?

He said there were even people from France, if I'm not mistaken, and in the end he said bye in several languages. I think it's not only for Korea.

Thanks for posting, finally got to watch it. It was funny, but he seemed so weird at times, guess it was the jetlag. With his hair like this and the funny faces he made, he reminded me a bit of robbie williams at times (and that's the first time in 8 years this happened, so no wonder i found it all kinda weird! :lmfao:). Love the things he said tho, about beauty and style and his own style etc. :)

And so now porcelain is his fave song ftom npih, huh? The last times it was good guys and ordinary man. :teehee: it doesn'surprise me tho, my fave songs on his albums also keep changing with my mood. ;)

So I just see the chat, and I asked him "will tencent stream your performance this time in China?" He said:"No, but someone else will do that!!".  yay!! :yay:

Edited by yang
  • Like 3

He seemed more himself today, not *that* tired anymore. :teehee: i tried to ask about the book in english, but the chat was running so fast, i'm surprised he could read anything at all. Apparently he saw one of my "hi from germany" messages tho, as he read it towards the end. :wub2:

Love how someone compared him to olaf from frozen - pfft, he should watch the movie, then he'd see it as a compliment - olaf is so cute! :) i don't see any resemblance to mika, but i'm sure if mika knew the movie, his reaction wouldn't have been that negative. :teehee:

• Like 1

it was a great moment i hope that he saw my questions... 

Mika could you make something like this in France ???

• Like 1

He seemed more himself today, not *that* tired anymore. :teehee: i tried to ask about the book in english, but the chat was running so fast, i'm surprised he could read anything at all. Apparently he saw one of my "hi from germany" messages tho, as he read it towards the end. :wub2:

Love how someone compared him to olaf from frozen - pfft, he should watch the movie, then he'd see it as a compliment - olaf is so cute! :) i don't see any resemblance to mika, but i'm sure if mika knew the movie, his reaction wouldn't have been that negative. :teehee:

I've asked about the book more than once as well, but my questions were swallowed by the chat  :teehee:

I asked about 10 questions, but no response  :(

Those 2 Live chats were so funny!

Unfortunately I didn't manage to come on time but I saw the replay. It seems there were too many people in here! :lol:

I really loved watching all the funny and weird faces of Mika when he was reading all the questions! :naughty:

And that 'dance' at the end! hahahhahaa Yes Mika, you have great and luminous dance moves!  :dance_man:

• Like 3

it was a great moment i hope that he saw my questions... 

Mika could you make something like this in France ???

i dont think he enjoyed today's chat as much as Busan. Too many annoying questions " What are you doing tmrw?"  :doh:

• Like 1