Hello!

animeboy892

Hi, I'm new to Mika and this fan club. I discovered Popular the version with Ariana Grande on SoundCloud and now I'm becoming obsessed with Mika and his music.I am looking at which CD I wanna get first. I've been considering getting Songbook Vol. 1,but I've ran into to some confusion about this CD. I'm not sure what the actual tracklist is or if there is a special version out there or something. I seen a 20 track version and most other places 15 tracks. The official Mika site says it's 20 tracks long and I wanna know where I can get that version if it does exist. Can someone please clarify this for me please and thanks.

Hi, welcome!  :bye:

My CD is 15 tracks long, I think you can get the one with 20 tracks if you order the digital copy of it. 

Look: http://www.amazon.it/Song-Book-Vol-1-Mika/dp/B00FW9HWPK/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1455876286&sr=1-1&keywords=mika+songbook+vol+1, if you click on "CD audio" it shows you the tracklist with 15 songs, if you click on "MP3" there are 20 of them :) 

• Like 1

Hi, welcome!  :bye:

My CD is 15 tracks long, I think you can get the one with 20 tracks if you order the digital copy of it. 

Look: http://www.amazon.it/Song-Book-Vol-1-Mika/dp/B00FW9HWPK/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1455876286&sr=1-1&keywords=mika+songbook+vol+1, if you click on "CD audio" it shows you the tracklist with 15 songs, if you click on "MP3" there are 20 of them :)

That explains that. I live in the US and for whatever reason the digital version is not available and the CD is an import.

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I wouldn't get Songbook, as it will duplicate a lot of the tracks on the other CDs (which you will end up getting anyway :wink2:)

I'd start with the version of the latest album No Place In Heaven that has the 2 bonus tracks on it (Promiseland and Porcelain), or the album that has the original version of Popular on it, The Origin of Love.

That explains that. I live in the US and for whatever reason the digital version is not available and the CD is an import.

I agree with Silver, I'd start with No Place In Heaven too! But if you still want the Songbook, maybe I can find something in other sites. Just tell me and I'll check out for you :) 

Awesome thanks! Any suggestions for my second CD?

I would recommend No Place In Heaven Repack with two CD´s. But I love all his Albums in the special editions and I have to say I bought the last one 5 times in every version. You will defenitefely need all his albums. I have Songbook but as Silver already said you will get most of the songs with the other albums and so much more.

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Hi, I'm new to Mika and this fan club. I discovered Popular the version with Ariana Grande on SoundCloud and now I'm becoming obsessed with Mika and his music.I am looking at which CD I wanna get first. I've been considering getting Songbook Vol. 1,but I've ran into to some confusion about this CD. I'm not sure what the actual tracklist is or if there is a special version out there or something. I seen a 20 track version and most other places 15 tracks. The official Mika site says it's 20 tracks long and I wanna know where I can get that version if it does exist. Can someone please clarify this for me please and thanks.

Hi :) I'm dee from Nebraska. Welcome to MFC!

I got my copy of the Songbook Vol 1 from the Italian amazon site for like $25-$30 with shipping. It has Popular Song with Ariana on it, and is a good starting point if you want Mika's singles from his first 3 albums. But he's got so many more amazing songs than just his singles so all 4 of his albums are more than worth getting! Perhaps start with Life In Cartoon Motion since it was released first, then work your way through the others in order of release?

Btw, The Origin Of Love album has the original version of Popular Song with a different singer.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Silver, I'd start with No Place In Heaven too! But if you still want the Songbook, maybe I can find something in other sites. Just tell me and I'll check out for you :)

I wanna start with Songbook cause all the songs I want all at once and then work my way towards his other work. I have herd most of his music both singles and non-singles and love it. I planned on getting all his CDs, including Songbook, and not the digital versions. But because of how Songbook was released I'm going to have to get the digital version too. If you could provide a link to a place I could get the full digital version of Songbook that would be really appreciated.

I wanna start with Songbook cause all the songs I want all at once and then work my way towards his other work. I have herd most of his music both singles and non-singles and love it. I planned on getting all his CDs, including Songbook, and not the digital versions. But because of how Songbook was released I'm going to have to get the digital version too. If you could provide a link to a place I could get the full digital version of Songbook that would be really appreciated.

Sure! I send you the links via PM :)