Mika @ Italian Radio RMC - 14 June 2016 h.14.00

Mika sarà ospite di Radio Monte Carlo Martedì 14 giugno alle ore 14.00.L'intervistà sarà on air e in diretta Facebook!

Link
http://www.radiomontecarlo.net/gallery/in-radio/210207/Scoop-esclusivo--Mika-ospite-di.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO interview to watch here:

https://www.facebook.com/radiomontecarlo/videos/10153570157186296/

• Like 2

It was sooo good to hear such a beautiful voice before tomorrow's exams and he is soooo cute XD even if it is italian that's still really good to hear him in live ;-)

• Like 1

He talked about him being late (XD I really understand him xD), about the making of the video for "We are golden", about being dandy nowadays and then about the tour, but I don't know if he meant only the tour in Italy or the whole tour. Anyway, he said that the song list will change for every gig and that people will have the possibility to ask for the songs. At least, I understood so. I was in train so it was a bit disturbed.

Don't know what he said while not on air because I couldn't watch the video on facebook, I only listen to what he said on air.

• Like 3

He talked about him being late (XD I really understand him xD), about the making of the video for "We are golden", about being dandy nowadays and then about the tour, but I don't know if he meant only the tour in Italy or the whole tour. Anyway, he said that the song list will change for every gig and that people will have the possibility to ask for the songs. At least, I understood so. I was in train so it was a bit disturbed.

Don't know what he said while not on air because I couldn't watch the video on facebook, I only listen to what he said on air.

Thank you!   :flowers2:

• Like 1

Thanks for the summary! I was watching it and understood something here and there but not properly of course and didn't even have time to watch the whole interview. It looked he didn't first realize everything was showed direct on FB? How come they didn't explain that? About the bolded part. He has said the same earlier and referred to his current and slightly changing setlist. Meaning sometimes he sings Promiseland, sometimes he skips it. Sometimes he adds AOW or even Ordinary Man (like in London). In China he asked what people want to hear and then said "oh I heard someone said Billy Brown" and did BB. I was doubting no one asked BB and he just felt like singing it  :teehee:  but on the other hand, people in China haven't heard that song much so it was just fine to sing it of course. At some other gig some teenagers screamed Staring At The Sun so he did that as something people had hoped to hear (edit: he might have done also something extra like Stardust but for some reason I can remember SATS so well because some people near me were asking it, hm). I'm quite pleased with his current set list as long as he doesn't leave Last Party out permanently (I will cry if he does that!!!!) and I think it's nice change to occasionally add AOW or OM. Just saying that "possibility to ask for songs" sounds more than it really means, there are so many songs he simply doesn't want to perform (they haven't rehearsed them or he has grown out of them or doesn't like them for some reason, I really don't know). Would love to hear NPIH during the summer tour, at least a few times.... (well it is Heaven tour). 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 3

Thanks for the summary! I was watching it and understood something here and there but not properly of course and didn't even have time to watch the whole interview. It looked he didn't first realize everything was showed direct on FB? How come they didn't explain that? About the bolded part. He has said the same earlier and referred to his current and slightly changing setlist. Meaning sometimes he sings Promiseland, sometimes he skips it. Sometimes he adds AOW or even Ordinary Man (like in London). In China he asked what people want to hear and then said "oh I heard someone said Billy Brown" and did BB. I was doubting no one asked BB and he just felt like singing it  :teehee:  but on the other hand, people in China haven't heard that song much so it was just fine to sing it of course. At some other gig some teenagers screamed Staring At The Sun so he did that as something people had hoped to hear. I'm quite pleased with his current set list as long as he doesn't leave Last Party out permanently (I will cry if he does that!!!!) and I think it's nice change to occasionally add AOW or OM. Just saying that "possibility to ask for songs" sounds more than it really means, there are so many songs he simply doesn't want to perform (they haven't rehearsed them or he has grown out of them or doesn't like them for some reason, I really don't know). Would love to hear NPIH during the summer tour, at least a few times.... (well it is Heaven tour).

Thanks for the explanation! :D in fact it seemed strange to me and I was wondering how he could do it. I haven't been at one of his gigs yet, so I didn't know he had already done such a thing.

About facebook, I don't know XD

Thanks for the summary! I was watching it and understood something here and there but not properly of course and didn't even have time to watch the whole interview. It looked he didn't first realize everything was showed direct on FB? How come they didn't explain that? About the bolded part. He has said the same earlier and referred to his current and slightly changing setlist. Meaning sometimes he sings Promiseland, sometimes he skips it. Sometimes he adds AOW or even Ordinary Man (like in London). In China he asked what people want to hear and then said "oh I heard someone said Billy Brown" and did BB. I was doubting no one asked BB and he just felt like singing it  :teehee:  but on the other hand, people in China haven't heard that song much so it was just fine to sing it of course. At some other gig some teenagers screamed Staring At The Sun so he did that as something people had hoped to hear. I'm quite pleased with his current set list as long as he doesn't leave Last Party out permanently (I will cry if he does that!!!!) and I think it's nice change to occasionally add AOW or OM. Just saying that "possibility to ask for songs" sounds more than it really means, there are so many songs he simply doesn't want to perform (they haven't rehearsed them or he has grown out of them or doesn't like them for some reason, I really don't know). Would love to hear NPIH during the summer tour, at least a few times.... (well it is Heaven tour). 

I think they did explain that everything was shown on FB, but it looked like he didn't realize people could hear everything they were saying during the breaks as well.

As for the public being able to ask for songs during gigs, I agree with you. Even if we disregard the fact that he doesn't like some of the older songs anymore and that the band hasn't rehearsed them, would he really be able to remember the lyrics? He forgets them often enough as it is.  ;)

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the video because I was there but out the radio! After the interview he was very nice with us! He signed me the box of my MUMU and I gave him the giraffe! ;) I'm very happy to have seen him again! :)

My pics...

post-25071-0-60320400-1465940265_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-04963400-1465940284_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-44439900-1465940299_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-65407700-1465940327_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-78774700-1465940359_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-35987500-1465940375_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-15856700-1465940394_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-37861800-1465940409_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-34061000-1465940437_thumb.png

post-25071-0-10078300-1465940458_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 6

Thank you :thumb_yello:

:) Thanks all for these fab. pics!  :wub:  Is it just me, or are MIKA more physically close to people than ealier?   :wink2: There seems to be a lot of tete-a-tete pics now, and also more hugging pics, which is just lovely... :wub: 

To me it looks like he's more relaxed,  and  enjoys his fame and adoration everywhere :) And he def. deserves all the love there is, coming his way... :wub:   :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

I've just finish to see the interview, it was a pleasure to hear him speak in italian.

Even if I'm sick, I succeded to understand the main part of this.

I loved when he was shocked at the moment when he notices that the show is filmed during the adds  :lol:

If he sings other songs in the Italian tour, I'm going to depress...

Would someone be so kind as to translate what's said that causes the expression at 16:50?

The host was reading the messages they were getting via FB and Twitter and had just read one that said (referred to Mika) "What the f*ck did he do?", that's why Mika reacted like that. They couldn't figure out what the message was referring to, but my personal guess is that it was referred to that weird random move he did at min 16.05

• Like 1