what would we do with out Mika?

Oh my gooooooooooood ! I'd probably fall into and very deep depression and nobody could make me feel better than his music with a creamy-cookie XD

• Like 1

This is such a hard one to answer, I have no clue...though there's 2 different answers. My story with Mika is rather long and detailed, with lots of times where he & his music was a sort of semi-present figure in my life before I really fell for him. So...if I had not gotten lost in the youtube suggested videos just over a year ago and fallen madly in love, I don't know where I would be! I know I would be less one of the things that makes me happy. I can't imagine my life without the bursts of joy his smiling face brings me every day. But deeper and more emotionally, and the second answer - if I hadn't discovered Happy Ending and Grace Kelly when I did, for the first time, many years ago (2011 or 2012?) - then I REALLY don't know. Those 2 songs were a big part of my coping mechanism during a difficult part of my life, and I think they helped tremendously to pull me out of it. Perhaps I would have had a harder time recovering from that, and not have recovered as completely. So I think, without Mika, I would be much less happy - either in a simpler way, not having this source of joy, if he wasn't as large a part of my life; or in a much deeper, more intrinsic, mental health sense had I never discovered his music at all.

Short answer: I really need Mika :lmfao: - and have many times, and for a long time; even when I didn't really know it :wub:

• Like 2

If Mika didn't exist, I would be a lot less confident than I am right now.  His music helped me get through so much, including when I was bullied at school, when my mum was unwell and when I was stressed at college.  Without Mika, I would not be the person I am today.

• Like 3

Hmm, tough question.. If Mika didn't excist, I don't know where I would be right now really.. I'm a fan of him since 2007 and his music and himself have really helped me through a lot the past few years; getting through school (including bullying), when my mother got a terrible accident 2 years ago and more. Or just when I feel stressed or down (wich is a lot :aah: ) He really has become a big part of my life. :wub2:

But then again, if Mika didn't excist, I wouldn't even know what I would be missing because I didn't know him......... so yah :aah:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 2

If Mika didn't exist, I wouldn't be the same. He made me who I am today: I haven't known him for long (5 months? 6 months?) but he has influenced me in so many different ways. I'm a happier person than I was before. I'm a more active, more creative person. I aim higher, work a bit harder. 

I think it's extremely important (and lucky!) that I discovered Mika at this particular time of my life. I'm at the age where reality becomes... well, very real. And that's scary. Mika is making it easier for me to accept some things and to get over others. He also encourages me to make my dreams come true.

I'm so glad he exists. 

And thank God that I found him!

• Like 5

I actually have no idea where I would be or even who I would be. Even though I became a proper fan about a year ago, Mika has always been there in the background of my life. Right from when I was 7 years old and my best friend was obsessed with lollipop and we used to make up dance routines to LICM because she got it for her birthday. Or all the times I played singstar with my cousins and Mika's songs would play in the medley. Mika has just been in my life for so long without me realising that I feel like I would be a completely different person if he wasn't there.