Hi everyone from Italy!

Patty70

Hi everyone! My name is Patrizia, but all people call me Patty. I live in the north of Italy and I'm 46 years old. I'm a Mikafan since last year when I saw him on tv at Xfactor 9...and I was impressed for his funny and kind way to show him to the audience. I was so curious to know more about him and I wanted to discover better this artist, I saw a lot of videos about his gigs and listened to all his songs. And I red interviews on magazines..etc. I bought his last album thai I loved and went to see him live ay Piazzola sul Brenta and in Cernobbio. I was very happy like in a dream ????! I tried to send email for the M&G but I can't send the RSVP and I think I could not to be admitted...maybe! I don't know but I hope to meet him once! I hope also to find tickets for his simphony concert in Florence and meet other Mikafans! Thank all of you for this nice forum!

• Like 1

Hello Patty, welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I remember the exciting time at the beginning when everything about Mika is so new and so much to discover.

Maybe you want to have a look at the Oldlings thread where people over 30 talk about daily life :wink2:

Hi Patty, I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy too! (Piedmont) I was in Piazzola and in Cernobbio too! Two wonderful concerts! ❤ I'm sorry for the m&g... Nice to meet you and I hope to know you soon! Maybe in Florence? ;)

Bye :)

Hello Lena! Thank you!

Hi Gabriella, I live in Emilia Romagna, the gig in Piazzola sul Brenta was amazing and funny...Lollipop with the pan and the big bug!!! in Cernobbio the location was wonderful and I enjoyed this gig very much. I hope to come and see him in Florence...fingers crossed!!!!

• Like 1

Hello Lena! Thank you!

Hi Gabriella, I live in Emilia Romagna, the gig in Piazzola sul Brenta was amazing and funny...Lollipop with the pan and the big bug!!! in Cernobbio the location was wonderful and I enjoyed this gig very much. I hope to come and see him in Florence...fingers crossed!!!!

I hope to see and to know you in Florence!

Fingers crossed! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...