Mika @ Opera di Firenze - Florence, ITALY - 31 December 2016

mari62

We have to wear ties ? I wanted to wear a black trousers with an elegant top. Is it possible ?

the dress code is CREATIVE black tie. I'm not familiar with black tie parties neither with Italian events but to me it seems more in the spirit of Mika to make an effort to look nice and to feel comfortable than to follow any rules. I'm wearing trousers also.

Hi you all out there in or in the surroundings of Florence that want to go to the concert tonight.

I've just been to the first symphonic concert thanks to some of the MFC members that were so friendly to sell me a spare ticket. I had a great evening; the concert was wonderful and Mika, the musicians and most of all the audience were very much on fire.

I've got another ticket for tonight but I've decided that I don't want to go to that concert anymore because I'm completely satisfied by tonight's experience. Furthermore I'm very grateful that I had the chance to go to one of the few symphonic concerts that Mika is performing and therefore I'd like to have someone else to have the same chance.

So if you want to go to the concert tonight and if you can meet me somewhere in Florence tomorrow afternoon/early evening to collect the ticket, it is yours. It's a good seat (Platea fila F posto 37) and there is diner afterwards included. See the site of the opera for more details.

About the price. The original ticket was €280.- but you can pay me any amount you think the ticket is worth to you. I'm going to give the money I receive to one (or more) of the immigrants that I've seen these past few days and that IMO have a difficult life trying to sell gadgets to the tourists.

The first person that sends me a pm to accept this offer is the lucky one. Please tell others about this if you don't want the ticket yourself. I don't know if there are many people that are able to go at such short notice and it would be a waste if the ticket is not used.

Best regards Renate

Edit: ticket's gone.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 5

So if you want to go to the concert tonight and if you can meet me somewhere in Florence tomorrow afternoon/early evening to collect the ticket, it is yours. It's a good seat (Platea fila F posto 37) and there is diner afterwards included. 

This was such a generous gesture from your part,I hope the lucky person enjoyed the evening  :thumb_yello: