MFC pre-show Meet-up in Florence - 30 December 2016

mari62

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend our MFC get-together in Florence 30 December 2016? (Mika WON'T be there!).

• Yes, I'll pop in for a drink and/or something to eat
    • No, I'll just see you all at the gig.

I am coming too, maybe with a MFCer friend who can't read or speak English. The place seems nice. Thanks for organizing such a wonderful event. I saw the menu and I would like to ask if there is a way to have a gluten free meal ? Or a gluten free pizza since they are doing pizza ? I don't speak Italian yet, so if someone could ask, it would be very nice ❤

Hi, we asked the pub and they said that it will be only possible have rice crackers with salad.

See you in Florence

• Like 3

Maybe the best way is to take the "frecciarossa" train from Milan's central station that goes directly to the Florence train station very quickly. But I advise you to book it in advance.

Thank you Roby!

I'll be there with three other MFC members and one houseband! (Linda, Sara, Laura and Linda's houseband) Thank you <3

Ciao, alice puoi dire anche a Linda, Sara e Laura di votare così vengono conteggiate.

Non vedo l'ora di essere ancora tutte insieme.

Grazie mille

• Like 2

What an amazing idea!!! I'll be there with my friends veronica, sara e Chiara ❤

Ciao Gabriellina, puoi chiedere alle tue amiche se sono membri MFC di votare se non lo hanno già fatto, grazie mille.

Non vedo l'ora che arrivi il 30, un abbraccio

• Like 1

Ciao, alice puoi dire anche a Linda, Sara e Laura di votare così vengono conteggiate.

Non vedo l'ora di essere ancora tutte insieme.

Grazie mille

Certo! Appena trovano un attimo di tempo, mi hanno detto che lo faranno. :) Anche io non vedo l'ora!  :cheer:

• Like 2

So good idea.

I'll be there with my husband, (I hope it won't be a mess like in London for me  :sneaky2: I missed everything)

We are in Florence the 30th so we'll come and see you there + at the theater after the gig as we will be at the 31st concert with the supper.

I can't wait!  :pbjt:

• Like 2

Thank You Marina, Agar and Chriss for arranging this meeting! I'll be there with my friend Claudia (Pupaclaudia here on MFC) and I'm sure we'll have a lot fun :wub:  

Hi Giovanna! Has Claudia voted as well?