Mika receiving the keys of the city of Florence 10 January 2018

Gabry74

Firenze Today

http://www.firenzetoday.it/cronaca/chiavi-citta-mika.html

Chiavi della città a Mika: "Non le perderò"

"Prometto che non le perderò e non le lascerò sull'autobus, ho sentito mia mamma stamani che mi ha detto di non essere il solito". La popstar internazionale Mika questa mattina ha ricevuto le chiavi della città di Firenze, copie di quelle che aprono i portoni simbolici del capoluogo, dalle mani del sindaco Dario Nardella. "Firenze apprezza tutti coloro che amano la cultura e Mika è uno di questi", ha detto il primo cittadino. VIDEO

L'Italia è ormai la seconda patria del cantante di origini libanesi che ama in particolar modo la nostra città. "Ieri ho potuto visitare la cappella Brancacci, un capolavoro del Rinascimento - ha raccontato Mika -. Ero solo, mi ha accompagnato un padre carmelitano. Mi sono divertito a testare l'audio dell'ambiente, mi piacerebbe cantare lì". Circa un anno fa il cantante, ed anche conduttore televisivo, ha tenuto un concerto con il Maggio musicale fiorentino e ha voluto dire la sua anche in merito alla discussa messa in scena della Carmen di un paio di giorni fa (un'iniziativa del Maggio musicale contro il femminicidio). "Sono molto felice che non abbiate fatto morire la Carmen di Bizet - ha detto - non tutte le eroine devono morire".

Mika qualche mese fa per la sua trasmissione "Stasera CasaMika" ha anche finto di fare il tassista nella culla del Rinascimento. "E' impossibile guidare dove ci sono i sanpietrini, soprattutto quando piove - ha raccontato - e poi bisogna stare attenti ai turisti che invadono la strada". Il cantante non parteciperà alla prossima edizione di Sanremo sebbene abbia confessato che gli è stato proposto di fare il giurato. "E' uno degli spettacoli musicali più belli della televisione mondiale - ha detto - serve tanta esperienza per farlo nel modo corretto. Ho visto l'edizione dello scorso sul divano bevendo vino e mangiando troppo cioccolato con Roberto Bolle. Anche quest'anno gusterò Sanremo da spettatore".

Google translator

Spoiler

Keys of the city to Mika: "I will not lose them"

"I promise I will not lose them and I will not leave them on the bus, I heard my mother this morning who told me not to be the usual". The international popstar Mika received the keys of the city of Florence this morning, copies of those that open the symbolic doors of the capital, from the hands of the mayor Dario Nardella. "Florence appreciates all those who love culture and Mika is one of these", said the mayor.

Italy is now the second home of the singer of Lebanese origins who particularly loves our city. "Yesterday I was able to visit the Brancacci chapel, a Renaissance masterpiece - said Mika - I was alone, a Carmelite father accompanied me, I had fun testing the sound of the environment, I would like to sing there". About a year ago the singer, and also television presenter, held a concert with the Florentine musical May and also wanted to speak about the controversial staging of Carmen a couple of days ago (a May musical initiative against femicide). "I am very happy that you did not let Bizet's Carmen die - he said - not all heroines must die".

Mika a few months ago for his show "Stasera CasaMika" also pretended to be a taxi driver in the cradle of the Renaissance. "It is impossible to drive where there are cobblestones, especially when it rains - he told - and then we must be careful of tourists who invade the road". The singer will not participate in the next edition of Sanremo although he confessed that he was proposed to be a juror. "It's one of the most beautiful musical shows on world television," he said. "I need a lot of experience to do it correctly, I saw the last edition on the sofa drinking wine and eating too much chocolate with Roberto Bolle. as a spectator ".

5a56092717b8e_mika1.thumb.jpg.31412a066adb467af566e18e165f0401.jpg

5a56092eb4798_mika2.thumb.jpg.c24ca38c1e1970490ed4de499cdfb49e.jpg

5a560930e587c_mika3.thumb.jpg.7c34f7bfa9b26b7465df603860fe3707.jpg

5a560932d000c_mika4.thumb.jpg.33b65343b348d6b68f181cc32d34699f.jpg

5a560935b20d9_mika5.thumb.jpg.46455715e86f7f31bbbe7dd989ee5b0d.jpg

5a5609372bc01_mika6.thumb.jpg.30a9a2368a91f77bfb9b52a846ed1eac.jpg

5a5609398da8a_mika7.thumb.jpg.a3f730ee4e4f3834ca0266ebc1a14a9f.jpg

5a56093ca6855_mika8.thumb.jpg.259ab91765dd3bd0e88c266993a45d72.jpg

VIDEO http://citynews-firenzetoday.video.stgy.ovh/~media/mp4-hd/22658653974681/mika-4.mp4

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, krysady said:

I love how he matched his tie with the Florence flag.

:thumb_yello: This color match, with the tie and flag,  was the first thing I noticed myself! :lmfao:Thanks a million ladies, for all the wonderful pics and vids. from MIKAs big day in Firenze! :wub2: I'm almost bursting with pride! :cloud:And it's so strange to see him admiring all these famous paintings at the Uffizi gallerie, which I was lucky enough to do myself, only one year ago - all thanks to our golden MIKA, giving us such wonderful symphonic concerts at the Opera :fisch:  dear and sweet memories! :wub:  Congrats to all MFCers, this special day!! :woot_jump:

Love, love

me

• Like 5

TGR Rai Toscana

MP4 : _4628889402557333504_n.mp4

Firenze, consegnate stamani le chiavi della città al cantante anglo-libanese Mika.

"Amo questa città affascinante e magica - ha detto - tornerò presto per realizzare qualcosa di speciale".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florence, delivered the keys of the city this morning to the Anglo-Lebanese singer Mika.
"I love this fascinating and magical city - he said - I'll be back soon to make something special".

YouTube

http://www.rainews.it/dl/rainews/TGR/media/tos-mika-firenze-chiavi-della-citta-d907928b-98d0-48db-bd57-43d2fcdc2ea6.html

YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

Repubblica TV

https://video.repubblica.it/edizione/firenze/firenze-mika

MP4 : repubblicatv/-2018_0110_mika_chiavi_citta_fire.mp4

Firenze, Mika riceve le chiavi della città: "Vorrei cantare nella cappella Brancacci..."

Lo stile di Mika è inconfondibile anche quando riceve un prestigioso riconoscimento, come quello delle "chiavi della città" di Firenze. La cerimonia con il sindaco Nardella, tra battute e pensieri del cantante e conduttore televisivo, si è trasformata in uno show. "Ieri ho visitato la cappella Brancacci e - ha detto Mika - ho potuto fare delle prove di acustica facendo dei rumori. Mi piacerebbe suonarci...". Lo showman ha anche difeso la decisione di cambiare il finale della Carmen di Bizet, "perché una donna eroina deve morire per forza?", e ha spezzato una lancia in favore dell'adozione per le coppie omosessuali: "Tutto ciò che aiuta un'unione - ha detto Mika - provoca amore e tolleranza. Ogni no, ogni cosa che blocca un'unione, allora scatta l'intolleranza".

Google translator

Spoiler

Florence, Mika receives the keys of the city: "I would like to sing in the Brancacci chapel ..."

The style of Mika is unmistakable even when it receives a prestigious award, such as that of the "keys of the city" of Florence. The ceremony with Mayor Nardella, between jokes and thoughts of the singer and television host, has turned into a show. "Yesterday I visited the Brancacci chapel and - said Mika - I was able to do some acoustic tests making noises, I would like to play ...". The showman also defended the decision to change Bizet's ending in Carmen, "why does a woman heroine have to die?", And she broke a spear in favor of adoption for homosexual couples: "Anything that helps a ' union - said Mika - causes love and tolerance.Everyone, everything that blocks a union, then the intolerance triggers ".

YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a translation
  • Like 1

RTL

http://www.rtl.it/notizie/articoli/mika-no-ad-adozioni-gay-provoca-solo-negativita/

Mika: "No ad adozioni gay provoca solo negatività"

Così il cantautore durante la consegna delle Chiavi della Città di Firenze

Durante la cerimonia a Palazzo Vecchio con cui il sindaco Dario Nardella gli ha consegnato l'onorificenza delle Chiavi della Città, Mika ha anche conversato con i giornalisti parlando anche di adozioni gay e amore:

"Quando una persona dice 'ti amo, voglio passare la mia vita con te', se noi diciamo di no, o se noi blocchiamo tutte le altre conseguenze di questo patto, il no può provocare solamente conseguenze negative".

"Invece se diciamo sì - ha proseguito - possiamo provocare solo cose belle. L'amore si provoca con l'amore e la tolleranza. L'intolleranza, l'odio e anche la violenza si provoca solamente con il no e l'intolleranza. La matematica di questo principio è abbastanza chiara, però ci vuole un po' di tempo".

Google translator

Spoiler

Mika: "No to gay adoption only causes negativity"
So the singer-songwriter during the delivery of the Keys of the City of Florence

During the ceremony at Palazzo Vecchio with which Mayor Dario Nardella gave him the honor of the Keys to the City, Mika also spoke to journalists talking about gay adoptions and love:

"When a person says' I love you, I want to spend the my life with you, if we say no, or if we block all the other consequences of this covenant, the no can only cause negative consequences ".
"On the other hand, if we say yes," he went on, "we can only provoke beautiful things, love provokes itself with love and tolerance, intolerance, hatred and even violence are provoked only by means of no and intolerance. The mathematics of this principle is clear enough, but it takes some time ".

mika-no-ad-adozioni-gay-provoca-solo-negativita-lyccm.thumb.jpg.130aade388a07ca7e43d53f85e68dd88.jpg

• Like 2