Mika receiving the keys of the city of Florence 10 January 2018

Gabry74

Leggo

leggo.it/spettacoli/sanremo/sanremo_2018_mika_conduttore_10_gennaio_2018

Sanremo 2018, Mika: "Non ci sarò. Io conduttore? Me lo hanno chiesto ma..."

A Sanremo quest'anno «non ci sarò. Quest'anno lo guarderò da lontano. Mi era stato proposto di condurlo, mi hanno chiesto se fossi interessato, ma non è stata un'offerta chiara. E comunque ho risposto che onestamente non mi sentivo a mio agio nel fare una cosa del genere: è troppo presto, è il più grande show in Italia, si deve farlo con grande esperienza, non basta il senso dello show, altrimenti diventa facile cadere nel rischio della superficialità».

Lo ha spiegato oggi a Firenze il cantante e conduttore tv Mika, a margine della cerimonia di consegna delle Chiavi della Città con il sindaco Dario Nardella. «Il lavoro di Sanremo - ha aggiunto Mika - è un lavoro profondo, dove devi sporcarti le mani e conoscere la cultura pop dell'Italia e soprattutto del passato».

Sanremo, ha sottolineato il cantante, «è molto divertente, è come una soap opera, un musical di quattro serate. Uno spettacolo davvero affascinante», ha detto ricordando di averlo visto, lo scorso anno, sul suo «divano, bevendo vino rosso e mangiando cioccolato con Roberto Bolle».

Google translator

Spoiler

Sanremo 2018, Mika: "I will not be there, I will do it, but they asked me ..."

At Sanremo this year "I will not be there. This year I will watch it from afar. I was asked to take it, they asked me if I was interested, but it was not a clear offer. And anyway I replied that honestly I did not feel comfortable doing such a thing: it's too early, it's the biggest show in Italy, you have to do it with great experience, the sense of the show is not enough, otherwise it becomes easy to fall into risk of superficiality ".

This was explained today in Florence by the singer and TV host Mika, in the margins of the ceremony for the delivery of the Keys to the City with Mayor Dario Nardella. "The work of Sanremo - added Mika - is a profound work, where you have to get your hands dirty and know the pop culture of Italy and especially of the past".

Sanremo, emphasized the singer, "is very funny, it's like a soap opera, a musical of four evenings. A truly fascinating show, "he said, recalling that he had seen him last year on his" sofa, drinking red wine and eating chocolate with Roberto Bolle ".

mika_sanremo_firenze_10133301.thumb.jpg.03c7e3847ed7e624c7630c47709dce8c.jpg

21.9412171_10133330.thumb.jpg.436c9f476bb3c306f4fd9362c6f25a81.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

Go to the Homepage

Città di Firenze

https://www.comune.fi.it/comunicati-stampa/chiavi-della-citta-al-cantante-e-artista-mika

Chiavi della città al cantante e artista Mika

La cerimonia con il sindaco a Palazzo Vecchio

Il cantante, conduttore e artista Mika ha ricevuto le Chiavi della città di Firenze. La cerimonia si è svolta a Palazzo Vecchio, nella Sala di Leone X. Il sindaco ha ricordato la vicinanza di Mika a Firenze, in particolare il concerto che si è svolto al teatro del Maggio musicale fiorentino lo scorso anno, sottolineando che Firenze ama chi ama la cultura e Mika ha contribuito a diffonderla sia con la musica che con i suoi sofisticati varietà televisivi. Il sindaco ha anche ricordato le scritte omofobe di cui Mika fu oggetto proprio a Firenze, in occasione di un concerto, nell’estate 2015, e la presa di distanza corale e chiara della città. Nelle motivazioni dell’onorificenza si legge che “Mika è l'artista unico e carismatico che ha saputo coinvolgere un vastissimo pubblico trasversale e intergenerazionale e avvicinarlo alla musica e alla cultura dello spettacolo. Attraverso il suo costante impegno nel mettersi in gioco, nel sapersi raccontare come uomo di cultura e palcoscenico sotto vesti e profili diversi, ha suscitato nelle nuove generazioni grande curiosità e ansia di conoscenza, incarnando -sempre e comunque- la positiva figura dell'artista poliedrico e del divulgatore di cultura. Per questo, per aver scelto il nostro Paese come terra di adozione e, soprattutto, per aver dimostrato in questi anni vicinanza e un grande affetto per la Città di Firenze, anche attraverso la fortunata collaborazione con il Maggio Musicale Fiorentino a Lui conferisco le Chiavi della Città”. (edl)

Google translator
Spoiler

Keys to the city to the singer and artist Mika

• 10 January 2018

The ceremony with the mayor at Palazzo Vecchio

The singer, conductor and artist Mika received the keys of the city of Florence. The ceremony took place in Palazzo Vecchio, in the Sala di Leone X. The mayor recalled the proximity of Mika to Florence, in particular the concert that took place at the Florentine Maggio Music Theater last year, underlining that Florence loves those who love culture and Mika helped to spread it both with music and with its sophisticated television varieties. The mayor also recalled the homophobe writings of which Mika was the object of his own in Florence, during a concert, in the summer of 2015, and the choral and clear distance of the city. In the motivations of the honor we read that "Mika is the unique and charismatic artist who has been able to involve a vast transversal and intergenerational public and bring it closer to music and entertainment culture. Through his constant commitment to get involved, in knowing how to tell a man of culture and stage under different garments and profiles, has aroused in the new generations great curiosity and anxiety of knowledge, embodying - always and in any case - the positive figure of the multifaceted artist and of the culture divulger. For this reason, for having chosen our country as a land of adoption and, above all, for having shown in recent years closeness and great affection for the City of Florence, thanks to the successful collaboration with the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, I confer the Keys of the City". (EDL)

1515713122.thumb.jpg.c54cfacfc9f7141bfbae6ef8acddcf7c.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:
Go to the Homepage

Città di Firenze

https://www.comune.fi.it/comunicati-stampa/chiavi-della-citta-al-cantante-e-artista-mika

Chiavi della città al cantante e artista Mika

La cerimonia con il sindaco a Palazzo Vecchio

Il cantante, conduttore e artista Mika ha ricevuto le Chiavi della città di Firenze. La cerimonia si è svolta a Palazzo Vecchio, nella Sala di Leone X. Il sindaco ha ricordato la vicinanza di Mika a Firenze, in particolare il concerto che si è svolto al teatro del Maggio musicale fiorentino lo scorso anno, sottolineando che Firenze ama chi ama la cultura e Mika ha contribuito a diffonderla sia con la musica che con i suoi sofisticati varietà televisivi. Il sindaco ha anche ricordato le scritte omofobe di cui Mika fu oggetto proprio a Firenze, in occasione di un concerto, nell’estate 2015, e la presa di distanza corale e chiara della città. Nelle motivazioni dell’onorificenza si legge che “Mika è l'artista unico e carismatico che ha saputo coinvolgere un vastissimo pubblico trasversale e intergenerazionale e avvicinarlo alla musica e alla cultura dello spettacolo. Attraverso il suo costante impegno nel mettersi in gioco, nel sapersi raccontare come uomo di cultura e palcoscenico sotto vesti e profili diversi, ha suscitato nelle nuove generazioni grande curiosità e ansia di conoscenza, incarnando -sempre e comunque- la positiva figura dell'artista poliedrico e del divulgatore di cultura. Per questo, per aver scelto il nostro Paese come terra di adozione e, soprattutto, per aver dimostrato in questi anni vicinanza e un grande affetto per la Città di Firenze, anche attraverso la fortunata collaborazione con il Maggio Musicale Fiorentino a Lui conferisco le Chiavi della Città”. (edl)

Google translator
  Reveal hidden contents

Keys to the city to the singer and artist Mika

• 10 January 2018

The ceremony with the mayor at Palazzo Vecchio

The singer, conductor and artist Mika received the keys of the city of Florence. The ceremony took place in Palazzo Vecchio, in the Sala di Leone X. The mayor recalled the proximity of Mika to Florence, in particular the concert that took place at the Florentine Maggio Music Theater last year, underlining that Florence loves those who love culture and Mika helped to spread it both with music and with its sophisticated television varieties. The mayor also recalled the homophobe writings of which Mika was the object of his own in Florence, during a concert, in the summer of 2015, and the choral and clear distance of the city. In the motivations of the honor we read that "Mika is the unique and charismatic artist who has been able to involve a vast transversal and intergenerational public and bring it closer to music and entertainment culture. Through his constant commitment to get involved, in knowing how to tell a man of culture and stage under different garments and profiles, has aroused in the new generations great curiosity and anxiety of knowledge, embodying - always and in any case - the positive figure of the multifaceted artist and of the culture divulger. For this reason, for having chosen our country as a land of adoption and, above all, for having shown in recent years closeness and great affection for the City of Florence, thanks to the successful collaboration with the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, I confer the Keys of the City". (EDL)

1515713122.thumb.jpg.c54cfacfc9f7141bfbae6ef8acddcf7c.jpg

:thumb_yello: Thank you so much Eriko - I LOVE this art. :yay:It confirms what I expected was the reasons for chosing MIKA,   to be given this honour! :wub2: It must be a BIG inspiration for our good guy - for further work!  :winner_first_h4h:  And now I love Firenze and Italy even more than before...:teehee::wub2: 

Love, love

me

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:bow:

Could anyone translate / eplain this interview in English ?

Here it goes :)

Q: Mika, honorary citizen of the city of Florence, it's no small thing.

A: No, it's no small thing at all. It's a fantastic thing! Have you seen? They're very heavy keys. 

Q: 4 keys.

A: Yes, they're real, they work. 

Q: The motivation is the most important thing: cultural ambassador in the world. It's a big responsibility. 

A: Yes, this blessing brings a bit of pressure. No, look, the idea of having fun in a city that gave me this sign, this gesture, it's a very poetic gesture. 

Q: What does culture mean to you?

A: Culture? It's everything. The way you dress in the morning is somehow related to a culture, your own culture. Even in the way you handle everything that's around you. Mom's sauce has its own culture. So, there's no difference: high culture, low culture, it doesn't matter. 

Q: What do you feel when you look at those structures?

A:  I felt a bit intimidated by all this architecture, but today while walking through the hallways, seeing what's behind, everything seems more human, but still beautiful and inspiring.

Q: You're an influencer, 'cause you're so well-dressed. 

A: We must not confuse fashion with style: fashion is the industrial part, where we have to sell, style is a personal story. I think this applies to everything: to music, to art, to everything. We must never confuse fashion with style, style is forever. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, sara09 said:

A: We must not confuse fashion with style: fashion is the industrial part, where we have to sell, style is a personal story.

I think this applies to everything: to music, to art, to everything.

We must never confuse fashion with style, style is forever. 

Thanks a million for translating !!! :flowers2:

He is grasps the true essence of the matter, this statement is very good.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/1/11 at 4:49 AM, Kumazzz said:

InToscana

http://www.intoscana.it/it/musica/articolo/nardella-consegna-le-chiavi-della-citta-di-firenze-a-mika/

NARDELLA交付佛羅倫薩市MIKA的鑰匙

儀式發生在舊宮。藝術家的夢想?住在Brancacci教堂

Palazzo Vecchio 的Sala Leone X是第一個公民Nardella的設置 - 佛羅倫薩市鑰匙Mika

市長提醒藝術家靠近城市,尤其是這是在舉行演唱會的五月音樂佛羅倫薩的劇院去年,指出佛羅倫薩愛那些誰愛的文化和藝術家有助於傳播它,並用音樂與其複雜的電視品種。

動機與標題也指出,“米卡是唯一的藝術家和魅力已經能夠涉及廣泛代表性和代際觀眾,使其更接近音樂和娛樂文化。通過其不斷致力於參與,在能夠告訴為在不同的衣服和型材文化和舞台的人,它在新的一代和求知欲引起了極大的好奇心,體現-always anyway-和藝術家多方面的正面圖和文化的洩露者。出於這個原因,選擇了我們國家領養的土地,首先,對於具有所示多年來親近和佛羅倫薩市深厚的感情,包括通過與五月音樂佛羅倫薩他的成功合作賦予的鑰匙“城市。 

然後Mika宣布他作為藝術家的一個偉大的夢想,在Brancacci教堂唱歌“我曾經參觀過 - 他說 - 馬薩喬和馬索里諾的壯麗壁畫,感謝牧師引導我,我也可以嘗試迴聲,結果是例外。 ,給我們一個音樂會“。

在談到他的未來計劃中,歌手和主持人說:“現在我做我的新專輯,但電視我都喜歡,因為它很有趣,在意大利總是有這種渴望冒險與電視連。在公共服務。我從小在國家,也有採取與公共服務的風險,英國廣播公司,法國電視,清萊,但在美國,我現在的工作,這件事情是缺少的想法“。持續的想法冒這個險,在電視上“我愛它,讓我們來看看我怎麼會做的-然後重申- 現在房子米卡已被刪除,我沒有這樣公開我喜歡燒東西,很短的時間後而開始燃燒。 ,讓我們看看我會從哪裡開始“。

2018年1月10日

谷歌翻譯

顯示隱藏的內容

NARDELLA將佛羅倫薩市的鑰匙交給MIKA

儀式在Palazzo Vecchio進行。藝術家的夢想?住在Brancacci教堂

Palazzo Vecchio的獅子房X是第一個公民Nardella的交付儀式 - 佛羅倫薩市的鑰匙給Mika。

市長回顧了藝術家的鄰近城市,特別是發生在佛羅倫薩五月音樂劇院去年強調的是,佛羅倫薩愛那些誰愛的文化和藝術家有助於傳播它,既與演唱會的音樂,其複雜的電視品種。

在榮譽的動機,我們讀到“米卡是獨特的,有魅力的藝術家誰已經能夠涉及一個龐大的橫向和代際公共和使其更接近音樂和娛樂文化。通過他不斷致力於獲取知道如何參與告訴下不同服裝和型材文化和舞台的人,引起了新世代極大的好奇心和知識的焦慮,體現-總是在任何情況下-多面藝術家的積極的人物。和divulger文化的這種理由,因為近年來對佛羅倫薩市的親近和偉大的感情,由於與佛羅倫薩音樂節的成功合作,我授予他鑰匙的城市“。

然後Mika宣布他作為藝術家的一個偉大的夢想,在Brancacci教堂唱歌。

“我拜訪了他 - 他說 - 馬薩喬和馬索里諾的壯麗的壁畫,感謝牧師引導我,我也可以嘗試迴聲,我們給出了例外

在談到自己未來的項目中,歌手和主持人解釋說:“在這個時刻,我做我的新專輯,但我喜歡電視,因為它是一個很大的樂趣,並在意大利一直有這個願望,採取與電視機的風險。在公共服務,我長大在有公共服務,BBC,法國電視台,萊,但在美國,我現在工作,這個東西是失踪的風險的國家。在電視上繼續冒險的想法“我喜歡它,看看我將如何做 - 然後重申 - 卡米卡已經被拆除,我公開。,讓我們看看我會從哪裡開始“。

2018年1月10日

2018_01_10123235181.thumb.jpg.cc2c2c092233a47dde2e807ca482ba04.jpg

謝謝Eriko!you are my angel~^^:flowers2:

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, krysady said:

He seems a cool guy :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: I really wonder what MIKA will do, as a payback,  to this huge honour from Florence! :wub2: Didn't he say something like: "I'll do something special soon" ?  I hope it will be a concert, where also his fans, from all over the world,  are invited among the public...:fisch: But I suppose it's more likely it will be a small church concert - maybe in Santo Spirito Church ( TOOL ) - only for the city of Firenze...:wub2:  

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Cultura commestibile 245  

PDF file ( page-7 ) Cultura_Commestibile_245-page-7.pdf

Cultura_Commestibile_245-p_7.thumb.jpg.0984ea011cabbc02ae6ed3ad1e0657b1.jpg

Translation gb.png.00cfb39b01e2b63c2a554c9434d4d7de.png by @Loo

Spoiler

Palazzo Vecchio, early in the morning. Mayor Dario Nardella's Chief of Staff looks at Clement VII's room:"Dario, Mika called".
If he didn't make a call, what's the problem?
No, Dario you don't understand: Mika, the singer, he called for you ".
And what did he want? We praised him yesterday with the keys to the city. It was so nice: I told him that Florence loves those who love culture and that he helped spread it both with music and with its sophisticated TV varieties, creating a strong feeling for the younger generations, great curiosity and anxiety of knowledge, etc. What a beautiful speech I made!
There you go, that's it. He says he unfortunately did what his mother told him not to: he lost the keys and left them on the bus. And then he doesn't know how to get in.

Mannaggia, Manuele: Move directly to the hardware store to make doubles: this poor man could be left in the cold.
I promised him that with these keys he could enter Florence when he wanted to "!
Oh Dario, but you're an idiot! These are symbolic keys!
But how? Are you really saying that? I also gave them to Ricky Cunningham, but maybe he lost them too.

But it goes there, boja faùss! I don't know who's more sonorous him or his violin?
Dario, what should I do with this Mika? Can I pass it to you?
No, tell them to come here and I'll make him a double: he sings "Florentine Spring"to me; and then we give him another set of keys.

Even if there were only a few left, because they have already been taken by Matteo and before him Eugenio...". Boh this Ese cum l' asu al sùn d' la lira [ stupid as a donkey to the sound of the lyre].

Ready, Mika?
No, we don't give Mika keys. We already gave him keys.
And so, as they say in Piedmont,"Ciúcia Martin, it's the last word of autin" [ Martino, you can suck it, it's the broth of the row].

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Someone for the translation? I believe that he has also lost these keys no? :lmfao:

Translated by @Loo

Palazzo Vecchio, early in the morning. Mayor Dario Nardella's Chief of Staff looks at Clement VII's room:"Dario, Mika called".
And what did he want? We praised him yesterday with the keys to the city. It was so nice: I told him that Florence loves those who love culture and that he helped spread it both with music and with its sophisticated TV varieties, creating a strong feeling for the younger generations, great curiosity and anxiety of knowledge, etc. What a beautiful speech I made!
There you go, that's it. He says he unfortunately did what his mother told him not to: he lost the keys and left them on the bus. And then he doesn't know how to get in.

Mannaggia, Manuele: Move directly to the hardware store to make doubles: this poor man could be left in the cold.
I promised him that with these keys he could enter Florence when he wanted to "!
But how? Are you really saying that? I also gave them to Ricky Cunningham, but maybe he lost them too.

But it goes there, boja faùss! I don't know who's more sonorous him or his violin?
No, tell them to come here and I'll make him a double: he sings "Florentine Spring"to me; and then we give him another set of keys.

Even if there were only a few left, because they have already been taken by Matteo and before him Eugenio...". Boh this Ese cum l' asu al sùn d' la lira [ stupid as a donkey to the sound of the lyre].

Ready, Mika?
And so, as they say in Piedmont,"Ciúcia Martin, it's the last word of autin" [ Martino, you can suck it, it's the broth of the row].

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Translated by @Loo

Ready, Mika?

Is that a joke?

• Haha 4

• 4 months later...

Le Vento News

https://leventonews.com/2018/01/11/firenze-le-chiavi-della-citta-a-mika/

Firenze, le chiavi della città a Mika

• Le Vento News.com / 11 gennaio 2018    

Il 10 Gennaio 2018 si è tenuta presso la Sala Leone X di Palazzo Vecchio in Firenze, la cerimonia di consegna delle chiavi della città, da parte del sindaco Dario Nardella, al cantante libanese, naturalizzato britannico, Mika. L’occasione per cui è stata consegnata questa prestigiosa onorificenza al celebre cantante pop del panorama internazionale è per la grande sensibilità mostrata verso il mondo dell’arte e della cultura, sia nella veste di artista, che come cantante e infine anche come showman carismatico di grande successo, aiutando la formazione, la sensibilizzazione e la promozione della cultura non solo musicale, nel mondo delle nuove generazioni.

“Un ringraziamento a nome della città di Firenze e allo stesso tempo un incoraggiamento a continuare a portare avanti molti progetti insieme a noi.” Queste le parole del Sindaco Dario Nardella, che sottolineando le passate collaborazioni di Mika, come quella che lo ha legato al Teatro del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, ha ricordato anche come il cantante sia un esempio da seguire, nella battaglia per i diritti e il riconoscimento della dignità della persona, potendo così ogni individuo affermare liberamente la propria personalità contro ogni forma di omofobia e razzismo.

“Queste chiavi rappresentano un forte legame che mi lega alla città di Firenze, sono molto orgoglioso di questo riconoscimento. Firenze è una città molto divertente, molto viva, dove ogni volta che vengo mi diverto tantissimo. La prima volta che sono arrivato, mi sono sentito come se fossi ad una riunione con un amico che già conoscevo da molto tempo”. Queste le parole di Mika che con un po’ di emozione aggiunge: “ieri sono riuscito a visitare la Cappella Brancacci, questo masterpiece del rinascimento fiorentino in tutta intimità, non c’era nessuno in chiesa e il parroco, mi ha permesso di provare anche un po’ di esercizi vocali, un test dell’eco, è stato meraviglioso, se ci fosse la possibilità mi piacerebbe poter fare un concerto lì dentro.”

Nel corso del suo ringraziamento, Mika, si è anche espresso sul tanto dibattuto cambio di finale della Carmen, in scena in questi giorni presso il Teatro dell’Opera di Firenze aggiungendo: “sono contento che Carmen non muoia. Una donna non deve sempre essere un’eroina nella morte, una donna deve poter essere un’eroina anche senza morire”.
Epilogo divertente per i presenti è stata infine la confessione circa il messaggio ricevuto dalla madre, per fargli gli auguri in occasione della cerimonia: “mi ha detto, mi raccomando certe volte sei un po’ un idiota con tutte le cose che hai avuto la fortuna di tenere per le mani, e soprattutto con tutte le chiavi che hai nella tua vita, ma queste chiavi per favore, guarda di non perderle.” Sforzandosi così metaforicamente di non perdere le chiavi ricevute oggi come riconoscimento dalla città di Firenze, la cerimonia di consegna si è conclusa con l’impegno da parte del cantante di tornare presto e di divertirsi quanto prima insieme al pubblico fiorentino con nuovi interessanti progetti.

5 large pics

Spoiler

mika-consegna-chiavi-della-cittc3a0-n5.thumb.jpg.1bd700648dfcfd90c6bccbf50021c314.jpg

mika-consegna-chiavi-della-cittc3a0-n61.thumb.jpg.277171e0424be247a08b9884773a8611.jpg

mika-consegna-chiavi-della-cittc3a0-n6.thumb.jpg.4c5009667f647d452c63e4bf4f401170.jpg

mika-consegna-chiavi-della-cittc3a0-n4.thumb.jpg.e47e8e04c8951bdccf5699cee17608d0.jpg

mika-consegna-chiavi-della-cittc3a0-n3.thumb.jpg.0858d3edbb83a3153624178c6375c6e7.jpg