Le Figaro Magazine, 27 September 2019 - Letter from Mika to Michael

mellody

7 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

I love how it is similar slang in different languages!

I never thought of the migration patterns of ducks before, but I'm pretty sure most of them here migrate because I do not remember seeing them in the winter. Canadian geese, I would see hundreds of every year growing up when they would migrating in the spring and fall. And now, they are menaces on my university campus. They do have very cute babies though. 

It's very important! Does Mika identify as a goose or a duck? A debate of a lifetime! :aah: 

:lmfao:

Those babies are super cute :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, cat_loves_mika said:

It's very important! Does Mika identify as a goose or a duck? A debate of a lifetime! :aah: 

Oh yes!

Especially that in his today's letter to Michael he mentions DUCKS again :roftl:

In French:

"Florence, Londres, Paris, Los Angeles… Te souviens-tu face à l'étang de Kensington Square, tu rêvais de te transformer en canard, oiseau migrateur capable de voler et de nager. Aujourd'hui, je vis de ville en ville, de continent en continent. Les avions ont remplacé la Toyota Previa blanche des parents".

In English:

"Florence, London, Paris, Los Angeles ... Do you remember facing the pond Kensington Square, you dreamed to turn you into a duck, migratory birds that can fly and swim. Today I live from one town to another, from continent to continent. The planes have replaced the white Toyota Previa of our parents".