Mika at Radio Italia - Milan, 11 October 2019 h 14 -

Gabry74

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the video!

He talks a lot about the Italian version of Tomorrow, especially about some experiences with an Italian singing teacher at the Royal College of Music, who criticized him as a student for his Italian.

Then he talks about his real name, nothing really new there... and then about the shows he is planning. If I understand it correctly, he says he'll be going down in the crowd... which we know he does already, but I find it interesting that apparently he's planning that also for the Italian gigs... I fear he'll need bodyguards. 🙈 Although if he sees the crowd is too crazy, maybe he'll just go between the stage and the barrier, who knows...

Also he says something about 10m high stage props, but I don't understand the details. What else is he saying about his shows?

edit: ah yes, and the radio guy explains to Mika an expression, probably about his hair, which translates to "Licked by a cow" (Mika says that in English). :naughty:

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, mellody said:

If I understand it correctly, he says he'll be going down in the crowd... which we know he does already, but I find it interesting that apparently he's planning that also for the Italian gigs... I fear he'll need bodyguards. 🙈 Although if he sees the crowd is too crazy, maybe he'll just go between the stage and the barrier, who knows...

Also he says something about 10m high stage props, but I don't understand the details. What else is he saying about his shows?

Well, my Italian is very poor but I understood that the stage will be literally entering into the audience - so it does not mean that Mika will jump from the stage like he does it now during "Big Girl" :lol3:

And the scenography will be huge and made in a style of Barnum and Bailey Circus. The show where the reality will be suspended and everything will be possible. And there will be a wonderfull WOW magic moment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, my Italian is very poor but I understood that the stage will be literally entering into the audience - so it does not mean that Mika will jump from the stage like he does it now during "Big Girl" :lol3:

And the scenography will be huge and made in a style of Barnum and Bailey Circus. The show where the reality will be suspended and everything will be possible. And there will be a wonderfull WOW magic moment.

Ah, that makes more sense then, thanks! :lol:

• Haha 2

• 3 years later...