The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I've made the random (and expensive) decision to see Mika in concert. Considering it is winter in Australia, that I haven't been to Europe before, and I missed Mika on his promo in Australia last year, I am pledging to make the pilgrimage to the other side of the world to see him.

Does anyone have a spare ticket, I'd love to see the Paris concert, but I'd consider anywhere (after consulting an atlas).

Let me know...

B.

Omg I Might Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To The Amsterdam One How Much Do U Want For The Tick

Just face value. I think it is about 40 Euros with the booking fee

wait scotland? are u guys flying right back to scotland after the arras one???

Yes. I had already booked my return flight to Scotland before Wendi and I decided to go to Amsterdam so basically I will be getting home from France on Sunday then leaving for Amsterdam on Monday!:naughty:

Yes. I had already booked my return flight to Scotland before Wendi and I decided to go to Amsterdam so basically I will be getting home from France on Sunday then leaving for Amsterdam on Monday!:naughty:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha i just found a really cheap flight round trip from paris to amsterdam with one stop for 43 dollars and my parents are still not letting me go!