The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I *may* have a couple of spare stalls tickets for London, just waiting on some answers...If I finally do have them, I will report back!

They should be good tickets though as I bought them early :thumb_yello:

:lmao:

sorry sorry sorry could not resist!

go sienna go! :wub2:

I *may* have a couple of spare stalls tickets for London, just waiting on some answers...If I finally do have them, I will report back!

They should be good tickets though as I bought them early :thumb_yello:

I think Anzuzu might have one spare for you. :wink2:

You guys are so cute!:wub2:

Yes it's soooo hard to resist while reading about all the fun your are going to have.:roftl:

I'm just thinking of maybe the craziest plan I have come up with, just taking a cheap flight to London the 8 and go back to Sweden early in the morning the 9, no hotelroom.

But although I can't find a cheap flight from Stockholm I have to go by bus to a small town 10 (Swedish) miles away. Train-bus-airplane-train-train-airplane-bus-train all in 24 hours!

What do you think-is it worth it!!!!:roftl:

Every time I see a reply, I'm hopeful for a Paris ticket. Not yet. :shocked:

Hmm yes, same here .. but for Amsterdam ...

(sorry to get your hopes up with this, don't have a ticket for Paris either.. :teehee:)

You guys are so cute!:wub2:

Yes it's soooo hard to resist while reading about all the fun your are going to have.:roftl:

I'm just thinking of maybe the craziest plan I have come up with, just taking a cheap flight to London the 8 and go back to Sweden early in the morning the 9, no hotelroom.

But although I can't find a cheap flight from Stockholm I have to go by bus to a small town 10 (Swedish) miles away. Train-bus-airplane-train-train-airplane-bus-train all in 24 hours!

What do you think-is it worth it!!!!:roftl:

Well, at least we won't have to queue in London! :biggrin2: That's something. :mf_rosetinted: Go for it! :thumb_yello:

Every time I see a reply, I'm hopeful for a Paris ticket. Not yet. :shocked:

There are still paris tickets on sale, no the pre-sale allocation ones but there is a link if you go to the ticket section of MS. :wink2:

I was just there and didn't see it. Would you please give me the link? I'm going nuts. :shocked:

I'm there now and all it says is SOLD OUT! *pout* *Pout*

There are still paris tickets on sale, no the pre-sale allocation ones but there is a link if you go to the ticket section of MS. :wink2:
Edited by charlottechristy

I was just there and didn't see it. Would you please give me the link? I'm going nuts. :shocked:

I'm there now and all it says is SOLD OUT! *pout* *Pout*

charlie, i'm afraid paris tickets went all sold out immediately when they were put on sale on Fnac site...:shocked:

not paris...but i can already see gig ticks on ebay at crazy prices!:shocked:

:sneaky2:

I know...I stayed up to get the tickets on FNAC. I had front row seats, went to purchase them and then, there was a glitch and I lost them. So, when I went back in, it was already sold out. I'm gutted. Completely gutted. I'm sure something will turn up. :biggrin2:

charlie, i'm afraid paris tickets went all sold out immediately when they were put on sale on Fnac site...:shocked:

yes,you're right ;)

but with mikafans,don't worry!we'll find something..

some good news from french website,wait ;)

and:

who want one/two tickets for milan???

hello!

i have two tickets for milan,saturday....6th june!

who want?mp please..i can't go finally,so sad....

Oh no! I would have liked to meet you (even though I still don't know if I can go :naughty:).

Erm... Je sais même pas pourquoi je te parle en anglais. Bref haha.

Oh no! I would have liked to meet you (even though I still don't know if I can go :naughty:).

Erm... Je sais même pas pourquoi je te parle en anglais. Bref haha.

:aah:just to speak with mfcers ;) and be understand ;)

so,if you want to go finally,you know what to do(and i have two tickets ;) )

so,you have to go to paris now to see me:goooooooo!!!!:teehee:

You have two tickets? What? For Thursday night? or Friday night?

Oops, reread...I think this was for someone else. My bad. LOL! I get to excited.

Eh yes, but Sara has already saved hers for me ^^. My dad knows all about it, I hope he'll succeed in convincing my paranoid mother:teehee:

And I definitively couldn't make any of the Paris dates. Milan's the only option, and I'd consider myself sooooo lucky to be able to make it!!!:mf_lustslow:

Eh yes, but Sara has already saved hers for me ^^. My dad knows all about it, I hope he'll succeed in convincing my paranoid mother:teehee:

And I definitively couldn't make any of the Paris dates. Milan's the only option, and I'd consider myself sooooo lucky to be able to make it!!!:mf_lustslow:

Ok,great!

and sorry for paris;i'll think you could come in 2010!:thumb_yello::bye:

don't forget:

1 have tow tickets for milan to spare!!thanks