Hello from Italy šŸ„° Ciao

MinaZ98

Hello!

Iā€™m Mina, Iā€™m Italian and Iā€™m 21. This is my first time signing up to any type of official fan club šŸ„°. Iā€™veĀ Ā been a fan of Mika since December 2015,Ā when I watched for the first time X-Factor, where he was one of the judges. I remember that itĀ wasnā€™t exactly ā€œlove at first sightā€Ā šŸ˜‚, because I immediatelyĀ thought that he was too strictĀ šŸ˜‚ but I didnā€™t know him at all. That night I saw his name again onĀ my iPadĀ in ā€œSinfonia Popā€Ā andĀ I was so curious thatĀ I started to watch with no hesitation. At the end,Ā I was enchanted watching him singing! It hadĀ never happened to me before with other singers.Ā In addition,Ā I realisedĀ I knew some of his wonderful songs and I heard pop songs with an orchestra for the first time.Ā It was brilliant! The day after I googled Mika... and nowĀ here I am šŸ˜. His music has been part of my life since then. Fortunately,Ā I was able to see Mika live for the first time this year in Bari 07.02.2020 for his concert.Ā ā¤ļø I enjoyed every single moment! If I could explain it with onlyĀ one word,Ā it would Ā definetly be ā€œMagicā€āœØ!Ā Mika stopped in front of me in the parterre for almost a minuteĀ singingĀ ā€œBig girlā€. I stillĀ canā€™t believe it! A dream coming true šŸ˜ŠĀ 
Ā 

Ciao!

Sono Mina, sono italiana ed ho 21 anni. ƈ la prima volta che mi iscrivo ad un qualunque tipo di fanclub ufficiale šŸ„°. Sono fan di Mika da dicembreĀ 2015, quando ho guardato per la prima volta X-factor, dove lui era uno dei giudici. Ricordo che non fu proprio ā€œamore a prima vistaā€Ā šŸ˜‚,Ā perchĆ© pensai subito che lui fosse troppo severo, ma non lo conoscevo affatto. Quella sera vidi il suo nome di nuovo sul mio iPad in ā€œSinfonia Popā€ ed ero cosƬ curiosa che iniziai a guardare senza esitazione. Alla fine ero incantata nel guardarlo cantare! Non mi era mai capitato prima con altri cantanti. Inoltre, mi resi conto che conoscevo alcune delle sue meravigliose canzoni e ascoltai per la prima volta delle canzoni pop con unā€™orchestra. Brillante!Ā Il giorno dopo ho cercato Mika su google... ed ora eccomi qui šŸ˜. Da allora laĀ sua musica ĆØ parte della mia vita. Fortunatamente, sono riuscita a vedere Mika dal vivo per la prima volta questā€™anno a Bari 07/02/2020 per il suo concerto. ā¤ļøĀ Ho adorato ogni singolo istante! Se potessi spiegarlo con una sola parola, questa sarebbe di sicuro ā€œMagicoā€ āœØ! Mika si ĆØ fermato davanti a me in platea per quasi un minuto cantando ā€œBig girlā€. Non posso ancora crederci! Un sogno che diventa realtĆ  šŸ˜ŠĀ 

• Like 3

Ciao Mina, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you! I hope you're gonna have fun with usĀ :biggrin2:

If you want to chat with other MFCers in Italian, take a look atĀ this thread:

Ā 

Ā 

See you around :bye:

• Like 1

Hi Mina! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy too, in Piedmont, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC!Ā :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around...Ā :mikadas:

We're waiting for you in the italian page!Ā :cheer:

• Like 1