Mika - coach @ The Voice France Anniversary season 11 - 2021

krysady

The first 2 rounds were pretty clear to me as to who would win them and I was right...

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Next round:

Flo Mallet

Anne Silla

Gjon's Tears

I think Anne Sila or Gjon's Tears will win, but I don't know who. :dunno_grin:

Let's see what they sing.

In this one I also expected Anne Silla to win, but it also could've been Gjon's Tears, loved his song! :wub2: She was even better tho.

24 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Next round:

Anthony Touma

Demi Mondaine

Manon

I think it's pretty clear that Demi Mondaine wins. :dunno_grin:

I think Manon might win, but it could be any of the 3, they all were really good. Shame about the technical problems in Anthony's performance. :no:

• Like 2

No, I can't believe it, Manon had such a boring song and she was not the best, imo... Demi Mondaine and Anthony were much better :dunno:

Mika looked so disappointed!

FB2heJuWUAcx1fE.jpg

Edited by krysady

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think Manon might win,

I am surprised that Manon won against Demi Mondaine. :jawdrop:

I thought Demi Mondaine had so many fans. :dunno_grin:

Ok, last round. Who wins?

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I am surprised that Manon won against Demi Mondaine. :jawdrop:

I thought Demi Mondaine had so many fans. :dunno_grin:

Ok, last round. Who wins?

I don't know who has how many fans, but although I agree with Kris that Manon's song was boring, I thought she might be the one who appeals most to the audience. Not sure why, maybe because she came across as quite mainstream, compared to the other 2. I'd have picked Anthony, and Demi was also fantastic, but I suppose often the audience chooses more mainstream / seen already 100 times over very artistic and more daring performances. :dunno: And Manon's vocal performance was fantastic.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

but I suppose often the audience chooses more mainstream / seen already 100 times over very artistic and more daring performances.

Yes, I agree. I think that's why Mika rarely wins, because his contestants are not mainstream enough for the majority of The Voice viewers.

• Like 2

Are the viewers of The Voice Allstars more a younger or an older audience? If there's a lot of teenagers watching, I fear they might vote for the 2nd guy. If they have taste, they'll choose one of the other 2. :mf_rosetinted: Terence was fantastic, such a great voice, but tbh the other 2 just brought more fun on stage, and Will was really good too.

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

Damn, he was good tho :aah:

That was the 2nd guy, right? You think so? He didn't convince me. :dunno:

Just now, Prisca said:

Terence. :crossed:

I don't want Mika to be without contestants in the final.

Hm, I'm just selfishly thinking, he might feel less pressured and stressed next weekend if he doesn't have to worry about his contestant winning... :naughty: But I'm also crossing my fingers for Terence. :crossed: He could just win today and in the final as well, and Mika's good mood is secured. :teehee:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, mellody said:

That was the 2nd guy, right? You think so? He didn't convince me. :dunno:

Yes, he was really good tonight, and the others two have a more limited range of their voices comparing to him.