Mika - coach @ The Voice France Anniversary season 11 - 2021

krysady

3 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

They ask me for money. Sa demande de payer pour télécharger 

I can download freely , just have to wait 30 minutes or so between 2 downloads.

The payement is required only for the premium software

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I can download freely , just have to wait 30 minutes or so between 2 downloads

Peux tu m’aider à trouver la façon de le regarder au lieu de passer ton temps à traduire mes choses??🤨

Can you help me find a way to look at it instead of spending your time translating my things ?? 🤨

35 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

Peux tu m’aider à trouver la façon de le regarder au lieu de passer ton temps à traduire mes choses??🤨

Can you help me find a way to look at it instead of spending your time translating my things ?? 🤨

I can't, I'm afraid..... :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyriamNeeme said:

You can download episode 3 auditions and late show here (the link is valid for 7 days):

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20211003ERd5XIZm/ECbP2XaF

Episode 4 cross battles and late show (the link is valid for 7 days):

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20211003QLYzV8G3/dkmj6PXh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

It may be your translator that did the job because I'm not translating anything but MY own posts from time to time .:dunno:

Maybe you can remember that YOU asked us to do so because YOU are not at ease with English.:wink2:

Anyway as you're asking me so kindly I'm going to stop ....and save my time ....

I hope you finaly found a solution to watch "The voice" 

I gave you all my ideas , can't help more .

We're triying our best here to help each others  , but we are not a "hotline" and there is no guarantee that we'll have an answer for every single question. And there's no guarantee that the answers will be what you expected.

Sorry about that but ......getting angry doesn't solve anything....:fisch:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Apparently the final will be on the 23rd October 

Mika somehow in two places at once?

AE9D9F6A-9A79-41CC-B474-6BAC5CC24591.png

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's simple. The final will be prerecorded on Friday and broadcast on Saturday evening. Then around 11pm the real live will start for the final results (voting). Mika will go to the studio directly from the Philharmonie de Paris.

I told you already a few days ago that there is no need to wait for Mika after the Saturday concert.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There is a song from the cross battle part 2.

MB14 - OMG, what a performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a true artist! 

It seems they published his performance by mistake, should have been Antoine's video instead of MB14 :doh:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

He is a true artist! 

It seems they published his performance by mistake, should have been Antoine's video instead of MB14 :doh:

Yes, they made a mistake. And both videos I posted have the same title.

But who cares. This performance is so touching!!!! I hope MB14 will go the the semi-final. 

With this vote made buy people in the studio are sometime pretty strange.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

This performance is so touching!!!! I hope MB14 will go the the semi-final. 

I hope too! And the lyrics are so touching as well, someone posted the English translation under the video :wub2:

I was shocked by some voting results last Saturday, they sent home some really talented candidates.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, krysady said:

I hope too! And the lyrics are so touching as well, someone posted the English translation under the video :wub2:

I was shocked by some voting results last Saturday, they sent home some really talented candidates.

Orelsan writes very "brutal" songs. And this one fits so well to programs like The Voice.

For the voting I know that people have different preferences and I never expect they will follow my taste or likes.

But it always sad when you see talents go....

For this special edition at least it was a great opportunity to step into a spotlight once again. Some artist have already their success. Some haven't been so lucky. So I am happy this program reminded us about them.

On the other hand I don't even try to imagine how stressful it was for some of them!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Orelsan writes very "brutal" songs. And this one fits so well to programs like The Voice.

For the voting I know that people have different preferences and I never expect they will follow my taste or likes.

But it always sad when you see talents go....

For this special edition at least it was a great opportunity to step into a spotlight once again. Some artist have already their success. Some haven't been so lucky. So I am happy this program reminded us about them.

On the other hand I don't even try to imagine how stressful it was for some of them!

For me it was a mystery how they sent Olympe at home, since everyone on Twitter were so happy and excited that he was invited, it seemed he is the absolute favorite of the show! I didn't know him, since he wasn't at the same editions when Mika was a coach, but he is very talented and his voice is amazing. I thought he will make it to the final, that's why I was shocked... 

Also Yoann, his performance was great and Stromae's song was perfect for him, and yet they sent him home and saved Antoine who only shaked his ass the entire performance :facepalm:

But at least the level is really high and they are all talented, it's hard to choose at this level.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Antoine who only shaked his ass the entire performance :facepalm:

Thank you! I'm glad someone else thought that. Not the best choice for a singing contest. :naughty: I do wonder how the performances are perceived by the studio audience, if there's much difference to how we see them on screen. 

I've actually not been too surprised by the voter choices so far, only a couple threw me - Antoine, and Demi Mondaine over Neo (although I'm quite glad about that one because she is great). One thing I noticed is how close the voting has been - 52%, 54% - so not exactly a walkover. I think so far only Anne Sila has been an outright favourite with over 70% of the vote. 

(Does anyone else think 'get a room' when Anne and Florent start fawning over each other?) :teehee:

• Like 3