Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Weird, I thought I had seen one or two more stories by him about the gig... maybe he deleted them because he thought it was too much. Or maybe I'm imagining things. :dunno_grin:

"Cosi si fa" means "that's how you do it", right? Or something else? I wonder if he means go in the crowd, or do a gig, or both? I just hope he'll plan a tour for next summer - even if we have the lambda (or whatever) variant by then, in June/July there seems to be the biggest chance of actually doing gigs without them being cancelled or restricted too much. (I'm ready to sweat with him and the rest of the crowd, lol! :teehee:)

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 7:16 PM, Prisca said:

Ok, the voice is maybe Andy, but the person in the video looks for me like a women. Aren't those shaved legs?  Has Andy started shaving his legs? :teehee:  And I don't think Andy is that pale, or is he? :hypo:

Just in case I'm talking total nonsense here and it really is Andy. :baghead:

Andy probably filmed it, didn't he? :dunno_grin:

On 7/21/2021 at 7:16 PM, Prisca said:

Andy is aspirin tablet white... until he sunbathes and becomes cooked lobster red.

On 7/21/2021 at 5:14 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

X Factor post

For everyone, who didn't understand exactly what Mika is saying:

:italia:

Ciao sono Mika e voglio insegnarvi una cosa fondamentale: come fare un buon Tabbouleh. Il Tabbouleh è un’insalata. Si taglia il prezzemolo, tanto, tanto, tanto, si taglia i pomodori, si taglia la cipolla bianca e anche un po’ di cipollotto, tutto molto fino e poi si mette i pomodori dentro un colino e l’acqua del pomodoro è utilizzata per bagnare il bulgur. Se non sapete che cosa è il bulgur: andate a cercare. Poi si mischie tutto: il bulgur, i pomodori, cipollotto, cipolla, limone, olio, sale, prezzemolo, tanto sale, “fum fum fum” con le mani soltanto, non si utilizza mai il cucchiaio. E poi mangiate, mangiate, mangiate, mangiate, perché di male non lo fa.

:uk: (Translated by my colleague translation software DeepL and I also intervened a bit. :biggrin2:)

Hi, I'm Mika and I want to teach you something very important: how to make a good Tabbouleh. Tabbouleh is a salad. You chop the parsley, a lot, a lot, a lot, you chop the tomatoes, you chop the white onion and also some spring onion, all very fine and then you put the tomatoes in a strainer and the water from the tomato is used to wet the bulgur. If you don't know what bulgur is, look it up. Then you mix everything together: the bulgur, the tomatoes, spring onion, onion, lemon, oil, salt, parsley, lots of salt, "fum fum fum" with your hands only, you never use a spoon. And then eat, eat, eat, eat, because it doesn't hurt.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Fum, fum,  fum?? :blink: it means "smoke"in my language :lmfao:

To be honest, I don't know exactly what he says there. :lmfao:

To me it sounds Mikaish and is untranslatable. :dunno_grin:

Well, I know he means that you should mix everything, but his words are a mystery to me. :blink:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Well, I know he means that you should mix everything, but his words are a mystery to me. :blink:

I suppose he describes the sound of mixing the salad with your hands, it's not translatable. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

It doesn't mean anything, it's just the sound effect. It's an onomatopoeia.

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Fum, fum,  fum?? :blink: it means "smoke"in my language :lmfao:

Haha, new dish, smoked tabbouleh. :lol3:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

It doesn't mean anything, it's just the sound effect. It's an onomatopoeia.

Yes, I know that it is not really a word, but I think I have never heard someone using "fum, fum, fum" as onomatopeia. But it is also difficult to find a sound for something that makes almost no sound. :lmfao:

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

Haha, new dish, smoked tabbouleh. :lol3:

Yeah, ah new dish. :licks_lips:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I know that it is not really a word, but I think I have never heard someone using "fum, fum, fum" as onomatopeia. But it is also difficult to find a sound for something that makes almost no sound. :lmfao:

Yeah, ah new dish. :licks_lips:

There's also a traditional Christmas song from my homeland called "Fum, fum, fum":yes: 

• Haha 2