2022 - Mika @ Reims Arena private gig - 23 June 2022

mellody

Story by Mika's guitarist (it's a video but can't download now):

Screenshot_20220623-134237_Instagram.jpg

Hmm... where and what is that? 🤔 Something for TV maybe, or a video for an acoustic version of Yoyo? 

I thought Mika might have a few days off at home in between, but apparently I was wrong. 😅

• Like 2

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hmm... where and what is that? 🤔 Something for TV maybe, or a video for an acoustic version of Yoyo? 

I thought Mika might have a few days off at home in between, but apparently I was wrong. 😅

In one of the recent French interviews Mika mentioned TV projects. But this might be something totally different

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yes, I have seen it too.

It may be a private concert (?).

It looks like a lot of white chairs in the middle of the venue. And those two white things - places for presenters?

Screenshot_20220623-145659-891.png

Screenshot_20220623-150259-891.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

where and what is that?

Zooming one of these stories by Mika’s musicians I saw the bank Crédit Agricole symbol, so maybe a private event.

And according to the sound engineer’s story (@/marzia_brini, who’s apparently on tour with the whole team) they’re in Reims at ReimsArena. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

Seems that's right, Mika posted a few stories of a Cathedral which probably is the one in Reims. Not that clear in the dark, when I saw it I thought for a moment that it was the dome in Cologne 🙈 - wishful thinking to have Mika in Germany, apparently. :roftl: But comparing his clips with pictures of the Reims cathedral, that looks accurate. :thumb_yello:

Yes, @sylvaineconfirmed me, it's the REIMS Cathedral (she lives one hour from Reims) .

It sems to be in the new Arena  venue in this city she said.

Maybe a private gig with Credit Agricole bank.

9 hours ago, virgi said:

Zooming one of these stories by Mika’s musicians I saw the bank Crédit Agricole symbol, so maybe a private event.

And according to the sound engineer’s story (@/marzia_brini, who’s apparently on tour with the whole team) they’re in Reims at ReimsArena. 

Thanks

marzia_brini 's IG story

https://www.instagram.com/marzia_brini/

at Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Reims

marzia_brini_289679167_1215139945954523_7332308154537336679_n.thumb.jpg.cbc693e17487247dae10b5e070539291.jpg

• Like 1

• mellody changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Reims Arena private gig - 23 June 2022