2022 - Mika @ Francofolies France - 13 July 2022 : REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

Kumazzz

I have also uploaded it to the MFC YouTube channel -- it's unlisted, but you should be able to see it with this link:

https://youtu.be/7jTNX4vahtA

I'm not allowing embedding here, so if you want to see it you will have to click on the link, but there's no password.

Sorry, I couldn't trim off those first few seconds of commercials, try as I might. :mad3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I have also uploaded it to the MFC YouTube channel -- it's unlisted, but you should be able to see it with this link:

https://youtu.be/7jTNX4vahtA

I'm not allowing embedding here, so if you want to see it you will have to click on the link, but there's no password.

Sorry, I couldn't trim off those first few seconds of commercials, try as I might. :mad3:

Thank you so much Deb!

Yesterday evening I wasn't able to see the concert so I can watch it here

:mikalove:

I have uploaded Lollipop and Grace Kelly on YouTube and I'm currently rendering the whole show in HD without the TV channel watermark and will try to upload it on YouTube as well. Hopefully it won't get removed. Here's Lollipop, Grace Kelly and the description I wrote for the whole show.

image.thumb.png.ae09daed7b679640b36a5bd76c6920ff.png

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Péhl Tamás said:

I have uploaded Lollipop and Grace Kelly on YouTube and I'm currently rendering the whole show in HD without the TV channel watermark and will try to upload it on YouTube as well. Hopefully it won't get removed. Here's Lollipop, Grace Kelly and the description I wrote for the whole show.

image.thumb.png.ae09daed7b679640b36a5bd76c6920ff.png

Here's the link to the full show: 

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

YouTube

1. 2:45 - Lollipop 
  2. 5:52 - Origin Of Love 
  3. 14:25 - Big Girl You Are Beautiful 
  4. 19:15 - Tiny Love  
  5. 23:39 - Relax, Take it easy 
  6. 29:46 - Ice Cream 
  7. 34:13 - Yo Yo 
  8. 38:07 - Underwater 
  9. 46:20 - Happy Ending 
  10. 52:50 - Elle Me Dit 
  11. 59:00 Crowd Chant 
  12. 1:01:07 Grace Kelly 
  13. 1:05:12 - We Are Golden 
  14. 1:12:02 - Love Today 
  15. 1:21:00 - Yo Yo Remix

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Programme France 4

du mercredi 26 avril 2023

à 21h10 - 22h35

https://www.linternaute.com/television/programme-france-4-mercredi-26-avril-2023/

Mika aux Francofolies

https://www.linternaute.com/television/concert-mika-aux-francofolies-p5961497/

🇫🇷
En juillet 2022, Mika était de retour aux Francofolies de la Rochelle pour la troisième fois.
Il a offert sa musique virevoltante au public de la grande scène de l'Esplanade Saint-Jean-d'Acre, surfant sur une pop tridimensionnelle et hybride où sa voix, unique, fait office de guide.
Au fil du temps, Mika a considérablement étendu son spectre sonore, bâti d'autres voies, mais jamais il n'a perdu ce fil d'Ariane originel qui le relie à ses premières amours.
Le temps a joué pour lui, à l'évidence, et on ne s'étonne guère, à l'écoute de ses titres, de le retrouver tel qu'en lui-même. Cette captation est l'occasion pour ceux qui n'étaient pas là de vivre ce moment unique et pour ceux qui y étaient, de le vivre à nouveau.

🇬🇧
In July 2022, Mika was back at the Francofolies de la Rochelle for the third time.
He offered his twirling music to the public on the main stage of the Esplanade Saint-Jean-d'Acre, surfing on a three-dimensional and hybrid pop where his unique voice acts as a guide.
Over time, Mika has considerably extended his sound spectrum, built other paths, but he has never lost this original Ariadne's thread that connects him to his first love.
Time has played for him, obviously, and we are hardly surprised, listening to his titles, to find him as in himself. This capture is an opportunity for those who were not there to live this unique moment and for those who were there, to live it again.

Télé Magazine - 22 Avril 2023
Tele_Magazine_-_22_Avril_2023-p.74_MIKA.thumb.jpg.85fe479e19aade965b038f39baf19a62.jpg

Page 74
Tele_Magazine_22_Avril_2023_p74.thumb.jpg.173b184afaff1810031714fb8159e840.jpg

• 4 weeks later...