2023 - Mika @ No Borders Music Festival, Tarvisio, ITALY, 23 July

mellody

6 hours ago, Viktoria Barbara said:

Hello! :) Does anyone know if we can bring some food (sandwiches for example) to the venue? On the FAQ page of the festival only water bottles are mentioned (bottles larger than 0,5 l are not allowed) but I'm not sure about that either

If your food you want to bring with isn’t packed in glass storage containers, I see no problem eating it at the festival area. But I nether haven’t found some official statements.

• Like 2

I was at a concert at the same venue last week. I had my own sandwiches, no problem. Lunch boxes and containers could be a problem, though. Opt for a zip bag. Only 0,5 l water bottles were allowed. 
On the premises there were food and drink stalls. 
Hope this answers your questions. Enjoy!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ax07 said:

If your food you want to bring with isn’t packed in glass storage containers, I see no problem eating it at the festival area. But I nether haven’t found some official statements.

6 hours ago, chookers said:

I was at a concert at the same venue last week. I had my own sandwiches, no problem. Lunch boxes and containers could be a problem, though. Opt for a zip bag. Only 0,5 l water bottles were allowed. 
On the premises there were food and drink stalls. 
Hope this answers your questions. Enjoy!!! 

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Ticketone sent out a link to a PDF file today with a lot of info about the festival (mostly in Italian), like what you can / can't take, the times, etc.

https://www.ticketone.it/obj/media/IT-eventim/pdf/it/MIKA_vademecum2023.pdf 

h. 08:30 Forest Bathing
h. 09:30 Passeggiata Naturalis5ca
h. 11:00 Bagno di Gong in Natura
h. 11:30 Degustazione Guidata al vino con Gae Saccoccio h. 11:30 Laboratorio dei Sapori
h. 12:00 Concerto Duo Polaris
h. 14:00 Concerto Mika

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Forest bathing, nature walks and nature-gong-bathing. Not sure what any of this means but I like the vibe!

And if all fails find me at the wine tasting 👀

The nature conservation student and the lonely alcoholic in me (both go hand in hand the closer exams get) feels this vibe haha🍷

Edited by sarinaa
  • Haha 2

I'll probably be in the queue during the wine tasting - but maybe they can bring the wine to the queue? Lol! :naughty: (tho actually noon is too early for me to drink wine :aah:) ... I saw it in the festival stories today that they have the stage area closed during the morning, and people were queueing at the side while the bands were doing soundcheck.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

You all have just received a Voucher and not the real ticket, right?

I’ve received a real ticket, a print-at-home one as a PDF file from ticketone. It should have two barcodes, two QR coded and should read stampa@casa at the top.

24 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

You all have just received a Voucher and not the real ticket, right?

I also bought my ticket on ticketone, so it's the same as Sarina. If you bought yours in Austria, maybe that's why you have a voucher that you probably have to exchange for a ticket when you're there? Or do you have to exchange it online?

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I also bought my ticket on ticketone, so it's the same as Sarina. If you bought yours in Austria, maybe that's why you have a voucher that you probably have to exchange for a ticket when you're there? Or do you have to exchange it online?

I don’t know, I bought mine on OEticket, and I got just Vouchers home 

2 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

I don’t know, I bought mine on OEticket, and I got just Vouchers home 

yeah, they probably  have some cooperation with the Italian box offices. Maybe ask at Oeticket for the detais of what you have to do?

I didn't know

(CONCERTO ACUSTICO) !!!!:mika2:

IG story

radiodeejay

https://www.instagram.com/stories/radiodeejay/3151104801261428848/

Snapinsta.app_361408849_589056029809495_8869522207123862297_n_1290.thumb.jpg.9d3d5c62dcd13647007f2472f9b4c2da.jpg

Dee Jay Italia

https://www.deejay.it/articoli/no-borders-music-festival-2023-tornano-i-concerti-senza-confini-immersi-nella-natura/amp/

No Borders Music Festival 2023: tornano i concerti senza confini immersi nella natura

Torna “No Border”, il festival musicale senza confini immerso nella natura della foresta millenaria del Tarvisiano tra Italia, Austria e Slovenia: ecco la line up

Il No Borders Music Festival, la rassegna musicale immersa nella natura, da 28 anni unisce armonicamente natura e musica, lingua universale che apre al dialogo superando i confini.

No Borders Music Festival 2023: i concerti

23 LUGLIO: MIKA – ore 14:00 (CONCERTO ACUSTICO)
LAGHI DI FUSINE – TARVISIO (UD)

Mika_1200x627-1024x535.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

I didn't know

(CONCERTO ACUSTICO) !!!!:mika2:

IG story

radiodeejay

https://www.instagram.com/stories/radiodeejay/3151104801261428848/

Snapinsta.app_361408849_589056029809495_8869522207123862297_n_1290.thumb.jpg.9d3d5c62dcd13647007f2472f9b4c2da.jpg

No Borders Music Festival 2023: tornano i concerti senza confini immersi nella natura

Torna “No Border”, il festival musicale senza confini immerso nella natura della foresta millenaria del Tarvisiano tra Italia, Austria e Slovenia: ecco la line up

Il No Borders Music Festival, la rassegna musicale immersa nella natura, da 28 anni unisce armonicamente natura e musica, lingua universale che apre al dialogo superando i confini.

No Borders Music Festival 2023: i concerti

23 LUGLIO: MIKA – ore 14:00 (CONCERTO ACUSTICO)
LAGHI DI FUSINE – TARVISIO (UD)

Mika_1200x627-1024x535.jpg

Oh! Really? Maybe they just assume that, because of the setting? But we'll see...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

Oh! Really? Maybe they just assume that, because of the setting? But we'll see...

Well, I don't think it's acoustic, it would have been said earlier by Mika himself

Edit:

I checked this website, there are multiple errors. When it's an acoustic show it is written on the promo image like in the case of Skunk Anasie or LP (see the instagram page of the festival).

So it is fake news :lmfao:

Edited by Viktoria Barbara
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ll also be taking a train out of Tarvisio late at night as well, so it will be good to have some company. I’m also going to be in the town of Tarvisio before the concert as well, I would love some company for lunch or breakfast! Please let me know a meeting point or other contact info :) 

31 minutes ago, Tarin said:

I’ll also be taking a train out of Tarvisio late at night as well, so it will be good to have some company. I’m also going to be in the town of Tarvisio before the concert as well, I would love some company for lunch or breakfast! Please let me know a meeting point or other contact info :) 

As the gig already starts at 2pm (support act at noon), I won't spend time in Tarvisio before the gig. But maybe we can meet at (or after) the gig and see where we go from there? Meeting point at the backstage exit after the show? :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Viktoria Barbara said:

Well, I don't think it's acoustic, it would have been said earlier by Mika himself

Edit:

I checked this website, there are multiple errors. When it's an acoustic show it is written on the promo image like in the case of Skunk Anasie or LP (see the instagram page of the festival).

So it is fake news :lmfao:

you never know with Mika, he might have spontaneously decided last week to make it acoustic. :teehee: In fact, I wonder if the stories by his guitarist Clement were a hint... after the last Italian date he posted a story saying that the Italian tour is done - and later another one with "of course I know there's one more date" - but now I wonder, maybe he's not part of it, if it's acoustic just with Vincent and Max?

As I said, we'll see. Mika is full of surprises. :biggrin2:

• Like 4

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could stash my luggage before the show for easy pickup at the train station later? Are there lockers at the train station? Or, does anyone know how late the busses run… I ask because I see a few people on this forum have gone to concerts at this venue before. And yes @mellody meet backstage exit after the show! Anyone want to hang out during the show though? I’m coming solo.

thanks 

:)

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Weather forecast

Hourly Weather Tarvisio

https://www.weathercrave.com/weather-forecast-italy/city-257239/weather-forecast-tarvisio-hourly

19℃ at 14h.

Screenshot2023-07-22at16-09-37HourlyWeatherforTarvisio-Italy(FriuliVeneziaGiulia)FREE15-dayWEATHERforecast-LaChaneMto.thumb.png.173a697575706a0f7ca623ef6d9b531b.png

That's today. Tomorrow on the gig day it's supposed to be dry and partly cloudy, ca. 23°C maximum. Perfect gig weather. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1