2023 - Mika @ No Borders Music Festival, Tarvisio, ITALY, 23 July

mellody

1 hour ago, mellody said:

That's today. Tomorrow on the gig day it's supposed to be dry and partly cloudy, ca. 23°C maximum. Perfect gig weather. :)

:doh:

https://www.weathercrave.com/weather-forecast-italy/city-257239/weather-forecast-tarvisio-hourly-tomorrow

Tomorrow

Sunday 23

24℃ ( no rain ) at 14h, it's good weather !!! :rolleyes:

Screenshot2023-07-22at19-44-57HourlyWeatherforTarvisio-Italy(FriuliVeneziaGiulia)FREE15-dayWEATHERforecast-LaChaneMto.thumb.png.9b74951672ee0a906e2bda999ad95916.png

• Like 1

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu_pJScOPGE/

La nostra meravigliosa terra conquista un’altra star della #musica! 🤩

🎤 Questa volta il Friuli Venezia Giulia ha rubato il cuore a #Mika, che domani si esibirà nella meravigliosa cornice dei laghi di #Fusine! ❤️‍🔥

Grazie per le tue splendide parole di affetto!

#iosonofruliveneziagiulia | @nobordersmusicfestival

ORIGINAL

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs4K2X_vBQ_/

MIKA non vede l’ora di incontrarvi! Immersi nella splendida cornice dei Laghi di Fusine, vivremo momenti unici al suo concerto di domenica 23 luglio alle ore 14:00
Biglietti in vendita online su Ticketone e nei punti vendita autorizzati Ticketone
#NoBorders2023

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ax07 said:

That’s what we gonna see tomorrow😱

I was at the venue right now. 😮‍💨😁

And yes, I got totally wet, due to the storm right now 😬🤭

IMG_0725.dng 4.1 MB · 17 downloads IMG_0727.dng 2.91 MB · 2 downloads IMG_0728.dng 4.23 MB · 1 download IMG_0730.dng 2.38 MB · 1 download IMG_0737.dng 2.38 MB · 1 download

Thanks a lot !

Converted to JPG.

Ax07_NOBORDERFES_(5).thumb.jpg.1ae8fa49f9d4598ee5e03bd028d1dc5b.jpg

Ax07_NOBORDERFES_(2).thumb.jpg.96de8126203aebbeb25061decaee6ee9.jpg

Ax07_NOBORDERFES_(4).thumb.jpg.574b589d53a9c07ac819c92d26845ea0.jpg

Ax07_NOBORDERFES_(1).thumb.jpg.b3cc3069006ab1c4b98382f0b55ca4c3.jpg

Ax07_NOBORDERFES_(3).thumb.jpg.2698fb6f988c66cae207ed24135aed26.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ax07 said:

That’s what we gonna see tomorrow😱

I was at the venue right now. 😮‍💨😁

And yes, I got totally wet, due to the storm right now 😬🤭

IMG_0725.dng 4.1 MB · 23 downloads IMG_0727.dng 2.91 MB · 6 downloads IMG_0728.dng 4.23 MB · 4 downloads IMG_0730.dng 2.38 MB · 4 downloads IMG_0737.dng 2.38 MB · 5 downloads

Is the ground very muddy after the rain? Still thinking about what shoes to wear. 😅

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Is the ground very muddy after the rain? Still thinking about what shoes to wear. 😅

I was already on my way back to the car when it started to rain, but I don’t think that it will be muddy tomorrow, because the sun came already back after half an hour.

• Thanks 1

On 7/21/2023 at 4:59 PM, Tarin said:

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could stash my luggage before the show for easy pickup at the train station later? Are there lockers at the train station? Or, does anyone know how late the busses run… I ask because I see a few people on this forum have gone to concerts at this venue before. And yes @mellody meet backstage exit after the show! Anyone want to hang out during the show though? I’m coming solo.

thanks 

:)

Maybe you could meet with someone who comes by car and leave it in their car? I don't know if there are lockers at the train station. I'm only taking a small backpack for the 2 nights on the night train, but I guess you might have more luggage.

As for buses - you can check out the regular buses on Google Maps, and the shuttle buses in the PDF I posted earlier.

Please say Hi when you see us in the queue / at the show! :thumb_yello: Always happy to meet new Mika fans :)

• Thanks 1

I’m beyond excited! I worked out my luggage situation, thanks @mellody. This may be a silly question, but how would I distinguish any of you? Are there other posts on the forum with pictures?

thanks again! I’m so glad to get the chance to see MIKA as i’m backpacking across Europe. He rarely comes to the US where I’m located! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tarin said:

This may be a silly question, but how would I distinguish any of you? Are there other posts on the forum with pictures?

As I saw it today, the backstage exit is at the left side, if you stand in front of the stage, where we could meet, and maybe probably (😁😋) see MIKA, like @mellodysaid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Tarin said:

I’m beyond excited! I worked out my luggage situation, thanks @mellody. This may be a silly question, but how would I distinguish any of you? Are there other posts on the forum with pictures?

thanks again! I’m so glad to get the chance to see MIKA as i’m backpacking across Europe. He rarely comes to the US where I’m located! 

My Instagram is mellodymusic_ , there's photos & videos of me... or you just look for the crazy colourful people in the first few rows. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Such a cute dress @Maaikie...!! <3

im trying to read the timetables for the bus now. Is the stop I need to get off at to get to Mika’s area of the festival Fusine 2 or 1 lago?

Thanks in advance. I’m going to be arriving late at 12:00 pm as I had to drop my stuff :) 

• Thanks 1

If anybody still needs a ticket. I am selling one now. 🙂 Box office hasn't opened yet (have a voucher that needs to be changed into a ticket), so I got a new one. 😅

Selling below face value of course. Message me if interested. 

45 minutes ago, Tarin said:

Such a cute dress @Maaikie...!! <3

im trying to read the timetables for the bus now. Is the stop I need to get off at to get to Mika’s area of the festival Fusine 2 or 1 lago?

Thanks in advance. I’m going to be arriving late at 12:00 pm as I had to drop my stuff :) 

Its the bigger one :) 

IMG_6366.jpeg

1 hour ago, Maaikie... said:

Does anyone know about water/camera rules? The website is a bit unclear on this after using Google translate.. 

If you see me, come say hi!😄 I’ll be with my Mother! 

IMG_6343.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg

It says no professional or semiprifessional cameras, and water bottles up to 0,5l without a cap.

Internet isn't very stable here the more ppl arrive. The queue is well organized now, probably about 200 ppl queueing and some more at the food stands.

I was freezing in the morning, and now I'm being roasted in the sun. :lol3: But what a place for a gig (&queue), must be the most beautiful "venue" I've been to so far! :wub2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tarin said:

Is the stop I need to get off at to get to Mika’s area of the festival Fusine 2 or 1 lago?

You need to go to the upper lake, the Superiore.

I don't know if anyone's still up for dinner... I'm at the station restaurant now, because everyone else was leaving. :dunno_grin: If anyone wants to join? :) My train only leaves at midnight, so I have loooots of waiting time... :wait: 

Reviews here! 😁✌️

⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

2023 - Mika @ No Borders Music Festival, Tarvisio, ITALY, 23 July REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

see more photos I took here ⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️

IMG_0973.jpeg

Edited by Ax07
Don’t know how to insert the right link
  • Like 1