2023 - Mika @ No Borders Music Festival, Tarvisio, ITALY, 23 July

mellody

Mika will be performing at this special festival in the Northern Italian mountains, near the Austrian border. The festival site is next to a lake and can only be accessed by foot or bike. The gig is in the afternoon, 2pm, at Laghi di Fusine (there are 3 different festival sites, this one at the lakes is where Mika will perform). Tickets are available here: https://www.ticketone.it/event/mika-lago-superiore-di-fusine-tarvisio-16616896/

329777191_2208525389330885_3436019526038

FAQs on the festival website: https://www.nobordersmusicfestival.com/faq/

Info about the festival's mission to be eco-friendly: https://www.nobordersmusicfestival.com/festival/

Please RSVP here if you're going:

12 hours ago, Hero said:

It looks gorgeous! :lustslow: 

2pm is an odd time for a gig isn't it?

Looking on Google maps there's a bus stop on the road past the site. Could be handy. 

I think it's because of the location...

You only get there by hiking or with the bike...

L'AREA CONCERTO E' ACCESSIBILE SOLO A PIEDI O IN BICI, L'ULTIMO TRATTO DI STRADA SARA' CHIUSO ALLE AUTO.
Sarà possibile parcheggiare a Fusine (MAPPA) e proseguire a piedi o in bici, percorrendo solo l’ultimo tratto di 1,5 km di strada di accesso ai laghi, sommato alla distanza dal parcheggio.
Per chi parte da Tarvisio il percorso ha una durata di ca 2 ore a piedi e ca 45 minuti in bici(è tutta strada ciclabile tranne l’ultima tratta di 1,5 km).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cassilda said:

I think it's because of the location...

You only get there by hiking or with the bike...

L'AREA CONCERTO E' ACCESSIBILE SOLO A PIEDI O IN BICI, L'ULTIMO TRATTO DI STRADA SARA' CHIUSO ALLE AUTO.
Sarà possibile parcheggiare a Fusine (MAPPA) e proseguire a piedi o in bici, percorrendo solo l’ultimo tratto di 1,5 km di strada di accesso ai laghi, sommato alla distanza dal parcheggio.
Per chi parte da Tarvisio il percorso ha una durata di ca 2 ore a piedi e ca 45 minuti in bici(è tutta strada ciclabile tranne l’ultima tratta di 1,5 km).

Yes, that, but on the website it also says the gig times are adjusted to be more eco friendly. I suppose because they don't need so many lights during the day. At night they'd have to illumimate the whole area, including the way where people walk to get there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, that, but on the website it also says the gig times are adjusted to be more eco friendly. I suppose because they don't need so many lights during the day. At night they'd have to illumimate the whole area, including the way where people walk to get there.

That's gonna feel weird, leaving a gig in daylight. :naughty:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

Not sure. Seems that way, but so far only 3 artists are listed, on different dates, so there might be more to come. 

Screenshot_20230209-195048_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a1e4ecfb0ccd28dee75efa7875c192cb.jpg

Yes, it seems they still have to announce more names. I only found that for the 23 July the gates will open at 11h and the concert will start at 14h, but nothing about other artists on that day:

Screenshot (406).png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes, it is a standing gig. 

3 hours ago, Cassilda said:

It looks like this...

And as far as I know it's always only one artist...

Screenshot_20230212_130439_Chrome.jpg

They also have seated gigs there, but in any case the tickets are not numbered. 

Manu-Chao_No-Borders-2021_DSC0529_credit

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cassilda said:

It looks like this...

And as far as I know it's always only one artist...

Screenshot_20230212_130439_Chrome.jpg

Well @Hero, it seems it’s seated… in the grass! :biggrin2:

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

They also have seated gigs there, but in any case the tickets are not numbered. 

Manu-Chao_No-Borders-2021_DSC0529_credit

Ahh! Okay, I didn’t know that. That seems to be another stage (not by the lake, if I see correctly?).

I know Birgit called the organization and they said it’s standing. She called because of a wheelchair place - and they will make it possible for her. Which is amazing! She had a different experience with the organization (not) responding to her request for weeks/months for the gig in Milan. 

• Like 1

some information about the No borders festival/ Tarvisio

Laghi di Fusine, also known as the Fusine Lakes, is a glacial lake complex in the border area of Italy, Slovenia and Austria. The complex consists of two lakes: Lago di Fusine Superiore (the upper lake - 928 meters altitude) and Lago di Fusine Inferiore (the lower lake - 924 meters altitude). The concert is at the lower lake (Lago di Fusine Inferiore) 

ARRIVAL AND PARCS.

To Tarvisio you go by train via Udine (Italy) or Villach (Austria

From Tarvisio, a narrow mountain road leads to the lakes. There is a paid parking for about 400 cars.

• Motorcycle: 3 €
  • Cars: 4 €
  • Campers: 15 €  

There is also a bus from Tarvisio to the lakes, the timetable for 2023 follows.

From the parking lot you can get to the event on foot or by mountain bike. The walk is about 20 minutes. This path is also possible for wheelchair users.

No hiking equipment required for this trail :lmfao:

RESTAURANTS

There is a restaurant and bar by the lake. In the area there are several alpine huts (about 1.5 hours walk from the lake). In Tarvisio there are some very good restaurants and cafes. 

HOTELS 

There are no hotels directly on the lake, the nearest accommodation is in Tarvisio. 

CAMPING AND SWIMMING

first for swimming:

It is possible to swim in the lake, BUT there are two glacial lakes, it is really very, very cold. (Don't forget the wetsuit)

Camping :

There is a limited space for motorhomes. It costs 15 euros per night.Pitching a tent is not allowed

Several brown bears and  some wolves live in this area. Don't believe me?

here you go:

full.jpg

His name is 

WEATHER:

It can get cold very quickly in the mountains, don't forget your jacket.

When it rains, it rains. Snow is extremely rare at this time - don't laugh - it happens from time to time that it snows in the mountains in July.

The lakes are located in a nature reserve and the surrounding area is one of the most beautiful places in the Julian Alps. If Mika is not to be seen, take a look at the mountains.

The tourist office in Tarvisio is a hot tip for questions about the venue. TEL: 0039 0428 2392

In case you're wondering how I know the area - I live nearby (Villach, Carinthia, Austria) and it was my dad's favorite hiking area. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Gigimau said:

The concert is at the lower lake (Lago di Fusine Inferiore) 

On the Tiketone site they say Mika will perform at the Lago Superiore di Fusine https://www.ticketone.it/event/mika-lago-superiore-di-fusine-tarvisio-16616896/?fbclid=IwAR3HMXQpBwoRxrVGlMsHy2GGd0qx3Ok3hK5M6LXcK_cRzgcPVvLaabFt3Yw

• Like 1

Twitter

Sky TG24

https://tg24.sky.it/spettacolo/musica/2023/02/14/mika-no-borders-music-festival-concerto

14 feb 2023 - 14:45

Mika in concerto al No Borders Music Festival il 23 luglio

Il No Borders Music Festival, il festival musicale al confine tra Italia, Austria e Slovenia, annuncia oggi il terzo grande nome del panorama musicale internazionale della sua 28esima edizione. Inizia la sua carriera nel 2007 con il singolo Grace Kelly e da quel momento non si ferma più. Mika con 5 studio album all’attivo e una serie di hit internazionali, da Relax Take It Easy a Happy Ending, da We are Golden Stardust, da Elle Me Dit a Tomorrow, si afferma come uno dei più originali cantautori pop di questa generazione. L’attività concertistica lo porta a esibirsi costantemente in tour in tutti e cinque i continenti del mondo, dai teatri americani alle grandi arene in Corea e Giappone, senza dimenticare i concerti sinfonici nei teatri d’opera in Canada e Italia e gli spettacoli straordinari parigini al Parc des Princes, a Versailles, alla Philarmonie e a Bercy. Il suo ultimo lavoro è appena uscito, la colonna sonora del film da lui composta e prodotta Zodi and Tehu , The Two Princes Of The Desert e, sempre nel 2023, pubblicherà nuove canzoni.

Mika,  applaudito conduttore dell’Eurovision Song Contest 2022 insieme a Laura Pausini e Alessandro Cattelan, ha una ampia esperienza televisiva come giudice di XFactor Italia (5 edizioni) e coach nell’edizione francese di The Voice (6 edizioni), ma per lui la sfida più grande è stata ideare, concepire e realizzare con la più minuziosa cura di dettagli un varietà tutto proprio: per due anni consecutivi, su Raidue ha presentato Stasera CasaMika, un acclamato one-man-show di musica, intrattenimento e racconti di un viaggio molto particolare attraverso l’Italia. Successivamente ha autonomamente prodotto i suoi show musicali per il web e la tv.

Attivo anche nel sociale, dopo il disastro delle esplosioni nella capitale libanese ad agosto 2020, Mika ha realizzato “I Love Beirut”, un evento in streaming per raccogliere fondi per la Croce Rossa Libanese, uno sforzo che ha gratificato Mika con l’onorificenza della Palma d’Argento dell’Ordine Nazionale Libanese al Merito. Mika è stato anche insignito Cavaliere Dell’ordine Delle Arti E Delle Lettere in Francia e si occupa anche di design con la sorella Yasmine Penniman, in arte DaWack.

Sul sito ufficiale del festival www.nobordersmusicfestival.com sono inoltre consultabili tutte le informazioni sui pacchetti speciali che includono, oltre al biglietto per il concerto, il noleggio delle escursioni con le guide naturalistiche e il pernottamento in albergo. Evento organizzato in collaborazione con Zenit srl. Il No Borders Music Festival è organizzato dal Consorzio di Promozione Turistica del Tarvisiano, Sella Nevea e Passo Pramollo, in collaborazione Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia, PromoTurismoFVG, Fondazione Friuli, Crédit Agricole Friuladria, BIM, Comune di Tarvisio, Comune di Chiusaforte, Allianz Assicurazioni, Idroelettrica Valcanale, ProntoAuto e Mastertent.

MIKA
DOMENICA 23  LUGLIO 2023 
(apertura ore 11:00; inizio concerto ore 14:00)
LAGHI DI FUSINE – TARVISIO (UD)

Prezzi dei biglietti:

posto unico € 50,00 + dp

Biglietti in vendita su Ticketone.it e nei punti vendita autorizzati Ticketone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Train tickets booked! :cheer: I'll arrive early in the morning and will leave shortly after midnight. So as the gig already is in the afternoon, I hope some of you have time to spend the evening with me in a restaurant, so I won't have to sit at the train station til midnight. 😅 Hopefully the weather will be nice, so I can enjoy the beautiful landscape until it gets dark. :wub2:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs4K2X_vBQ_/

MIKA non vede l’ora di incontrarvi! Immersi nella splendida cornice dei Laghi di Fusine, vivremo momenti unici al suo concerto di domenica 23 luglio alle ore 14:00

Biglietti in vendita online su Ticketone e nei punti vendita autorizzati Ticketone

#NoBorders2023

YouTube

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 2