2023 - Mika @ Foire En Scene, Chalons-en-Champagne, France, 9 September

Kumazzz

19 hours ago, Clemnc said:

Hello, I’m Clémence and I’m kind in the same situation as @elsamanon29 and @Viviane :) I’m a fan of Mika for a long time now and went to some of his concert alone cause I was always too shy to talk to the fans.

I’m going to the Châlons gig next week and wanted to know if I could joined you ? :blush: It will also be the first I’ll travel to a unknown city to see Mika. I’ll be there pretty early (like 11am) cause I’m small and always try to manage to get a place behind otherwise… I miss the show visually ^^

Hi! If you want to meet, no problem 😊. Let me know😉

oh 11am is early!!! 😅😅😅

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Clemnc said:

Hello, I’m Clémence and I’m kind in the same situation as @elsamanon29 and @Viviane :) I’m a fan of Mika for a long time now and went to some of his concert alone cause I was always too shy to talk to the fans.

I’m going to the Châlons gig next week and wanted to know if I could joined you ? :blush: It will also be the first I’ll travel to a unknown city to see Mika. I’ll be there pretty early (like 11am) cause I’m small and always try to manage to get a place behind otherwise… I miss the show visually ^^

Hello Clémence,

I find you brave to went alone at his concerts.

For me, it will be the first time that I will go alone and it is the first time too that I will travel in an unknown city to see Mika.

No problem for meet me at the concert next week.

Perhaps I will be with others fans that I met thanks to this forum in the last past days, I don't know.

I think I will arrive between 15H00 and 16H00 to the Foire.

If you want to exchange with me, is more easy for me to do it in French.

I see that you are living in Strasbourg so I guess that you are a Frenc girl...

Do not hesitate to tell me if I am wrong.

Kinds regards.

Elsa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viviane said:

Je ne dais pas encore. A quelle heure vous y allez ?

Bonjour Viviane,

Je pense arriver à la Foire entre 15H00 et 16H00, peut-être un peu plus tôt...

Peut-être que je serai avec d'autres fans, je ne sais pas.

J'ai proposé à pratiquement toutes les personnes "rencontrées" via ce forum de se connaître physiquement lors du concert mais je ne sais pas qui je retrouverai vraiment et comment je ferai concrètement une fois sur place pour retrouver ces personnes... :)

C'est la première fois que je vais à un concert de Mika seule et j'aimerai partager ce moment avec d'autres fans.

En plus, si ces autres fans viennent seuls, autant faire un petit groupe de "solitaires", ainsi nous le serions moins... :) 

Elsa.

• Like 2

I will be pretty early, because I'm very short too. I don't have the choice  :lol3:  But I don't know when exactly, it will depends on the circulation, how we can take the hotel room, and all sort of things... 

If I dare, I will definitely say hello. I agree, that would be nice if we make some group of lonely fans, if we manage to find ourselves . Well, my father comes at the Foire, but I will be alone at the concert and that's only the second time ^_^

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Presci1108 said:

I will be pretty early, because I'm very short too. I don't have the choice  :lol3:  But I don't know when exactly, it will depends on the circulation, how we can take the hotel room, and all sort of things... 

If I dare, I will definitely say hello. I agree, that would be nice if we make some group of lonely fans, if we manage to find ourselves . Well, my father comes at the Foire, but I will be alone at the concert and that's only the second time ^_^

Hello Presci1108,

Like you want or you can :)

I will be happy to meet you in all case.

Kinds regards.

Elsa.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 5:00 PM, elsamanon29 said:

Bonjour Viviane,

Je pense arriver à la Foire entre 15H00 et 16H00, peut-être un peu plus tôt...

Peut-être que je serai avec d'autres fans, je ne sais pas.

J'ai proposé à pratiquement toutes les personnes "rencontrées" via ce forum de se connaître physiquement lors du concert mais je ne sais pas qui je retrouverai vraiment et comment je ferai concrètement une fois sur place pour retrouver ces personnes... :)

C'est la première fois que je vais à un concert de Mika seule et j'aimerai partager ce moment avec d'autres fans.

En plus, si ces autres fans viennent seuls, autant faire un petit groupe de "solitaires", ainsi nous le serions moins... :) 

Elsa.

Bonjour Elsa,

oui je pensais arriver à la même heure😉

c’est la 2 ème fois que je vais à un concert de Mika seule 😊 Mais je suis d’accord avec toi, il faudrait faire un petit group ce serait sympa! La dernière fois j’ai rencontré des personnes sympas. 
tiens moi au courant😉

Viviane

6 minutes ago, Viviane said:

Bonjour Elsa,

oui je pensais arriver à la même heure😉

c’est la 2 ème fois que je vais à un concert de Mika seule 😊 Mais je suis d’accord avec toi, il faudrait faire un petit group ce serait sympa! La dernière fois j’ai rencontré des personnes sympas. 
tiens moi au courant😉

Viviane

Bonsoir Viviane,

Entendu, je vous tiendrais au courant :) 

Elsa.

On 9/7/2023 at 6:09 PM, elsamanon29 said:

@Clemnc

Hello Clémence,

D-2 before the show...

You think that you arrive approximately at which time at the Foire de Châlons ?

Thanks for your answer.

Kinds regards.

Elsa.

Hi Elsa,

My train arrive at 10:18 in Châlons so I guess the time to find my way in the city and go to the Foire, I would say 11am. But I'll maybe go check my hôtel room before, don't know yet. :)

Mon train arrive à 10h18 à Châlons, donc le temps que je prenne le bus et que je m'oriente, je pense que j'y serai vers 11h. Mais peut être que j'irai checker ma chambre d'hôtel avant.

J'ai hâte de voir tout le monde :) !!!

See you there too @Viviane @Presci1108 and @Vero Bott !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clemnc said:

Hi Elsa,

My train arrive at 10:18 in Châlons so I guess the time to find my way in the city and go to the Foire, I would say 11am. But I'll maybe go check my hôtel room before, don't know yet. :)

Mon train arrive à 10h18 à Châlons, donc le temps que je prenne le bus et que je m'oriente, je pense que j'y serai vers 11h. Mais peut être que j'irai checker ma chambre d'hôtel avant.

J'ai hâte de voir tout le monde :) !!!

See you there too @Viviane @Presci1108 and @Vero Bott !

Great, see you there 😊

And...it might be a stupid question but which entrance are we actually queuing at? The main one? The one closest to the "foire en scene"? 🤯😄

plan_foire.jpg

44 minutes ago, Vero Bott said:

Great, see you there 😊

And...it might be a stupid question but which entrance are we actually queuing at? The main one? The one closest to the "foire en scene"? 🤯😄

plan_foire.jpg

As our tickets is a ticket for the all Foire, can we just stay by the stay already ?

8 minutes ago, Clemnc said:

As our tickets is a ticket for the all Foire, can we just stay by the stay already ?

I have no idea 😀 As I saw this crazy-running-to-the-stage video on Twitter, I thought we have to queue somewhere but I might be wrong 😀

• Like 1

I am not going to Chalons, but since I was in Paris for the recording of Quotidien, I spoke to people that are going today who seemed to know more about the venue.

The Foire grounds open earlier and it will open all entrances (for the Foire) at the same time. This makes queuing quite useless, since there won’t be an organized system for all entrances. Once when you are inside, there will be another entrance for the stage which opens later, so you need to queue again is my understanding. 

It is apparently a similar system to Colmar with the Foire, but that one had less entrances = less confusion and stress. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am not going to Chalons, but since I was in Paris for the recording of Quotidien, I spoke to people that are going today who seemed to know more about the venue.

The Foire grounds open earlier and it will open all entrances (for the Foire) at the same time. This makes queuing quite useless, since there won’t be an organized system for all entrances. Once when you are inside, there will be another entrance for the stage which opens later, so you need to queue again is my understanding. 

It is apparently a similar system to Colmar with the Foire, but that one had less entrances = less confusion and stress. 

Wow, thank you for these informations !! 🙏

28 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes, there are thee entrances that open all at 10.30. Then we have to queue again. Once you're in, you can't out (as you wouldn't have entrance then anymore).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, there are thee entrances that open all at 10.30. Then we have to queue again. Once you're in, you can't out (as you wouldn't have entrance then anymore).

Ahh same as Colmar.

And since the grounds haven’t opened yet to the Foire (but soon will), you don’t know how many entrances there are to the stage yet, either. Because it’s possible there are multiple there as well.

Colmar there were two that opened the same time. Stressful! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vero Bott said:

I have no idea 😀 As I saw this crazy-running-to-the-stage video on Twitter, I thought we have to queue somewhere but I might be wrong 😀

There are 51 people queuing already, just that you know.

46 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, I'm not surprised. However, I guess it will remain that number more ore less until it opens at 10.30.

And probably it won't get much more for another few hours. 😅 

Anyway, have fun everyone! I'm with you in spirit while I'm spending the last day of my Italy holiday at the beach.  :naughty: 🏖

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ahh same as Colmar.

And since the grounds haven’t opened yet to the Foire (but soon will), you don’t know how many entrances there are to the stage yet, either. Because it’s possible there are multiple there as well.

Colmar there were two that opened the same time. Stressful! 

I think that we are lucky this time, there is only one entrance to the stage. 🙂 

• Like 1