2023 - Mika @ Foire En Scene, Chalons-en-Champagne, France, 9 September

Kumazzz

@mikainstagram au Festival Foire en Scène le 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜 𝟵 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗥𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 💛

Avec plus de 10 millions de CDs vendus à ce jour, MIKA a obtenu des disques d’or et de platine dans 32 pays et a démontré être un véritable « Renaissance Man » grâce à ses talents d’écriture, comme perfomer, fashion designer, illustrateur et chroniqueur. Depuis ses débuts, MIKA a sorti trois albums qui sont devenus platines, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love, et No Place In Heaven

🎟️ Billetterie bientôt disponible !

#mika #fes2023 #festival #concert #annonce

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5xIttIYgk/

340617178_1430114324426108_5072733559142658432_n.thumb.jpg.729ea1e442f00ed0709a27a79be08e10.jpg

• Like 2

I've turned this into a new thread, as it's confirmed by Mika's team.

Just wondering, are the tickets only available in France? Because the website keeps telling me that "registrations are now closed", when I click on "book tickets". But I've seen others get tickets, so I'm wondering what's up with that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Foire En Scene, Chalons-en-Champagne, France, 9 September
55 minutes ago, mellody said:

Just wondering, are the tickets only available in France? Because the website keeps telling me that "registrations are now closed", when I click on "book tickets". But I've seen others get tickets, so I'm wondering what's up with that.

I had seen that tickets were available for 8.20 euros or something like that (advance sale?). I don't see that any more either. But on the Foire en Scene page and also on @Kumazzz's post it says that tickets will be available soon (I don't think it's limited to France). :original:

https://foireenscene.fr/programmation/mika/

image.thumb.png.5ede8ccef7bf2be0d60dc9946ca8ca52.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

Oh, I would need to pay more for delivering the ticket than for the ticket itself :blink::

image.thumb.png.5b956c17539da6c87534fcbc51e51f4d.png

I'll wait for what the Foire en Scene page offers. :original:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

Oh, I would need to pay more for delivering the ticket than for the ticket itself :blink::

image.thumb.png.5b956c17539da6c87534fcbc51e51f4d.png

I'll wait for what the Foire en Scene page offers. :original:

I asked a French fan who already bought the ticket on Ticketmaster. She paid 8 EUR for mail fees.

And she sais that you can have a ticket for free in some sale points in stores. So I presume it's only for France.

I can imagine that they sell only paper tickets.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So I presume it's only for France.

Well, it says "registered delivery abroad" on Ticketmaster. :dunno_grin:

If they offer the ticket at Foire en Scene website, that you can pick it up there at the box office or somewhere else, that would be fine with me too...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, it says "registered delivery abroad" on Ticketmaster. :dunno_grin:

If they offer the ticket at Foire en Scene website, that you can pick it up there at the box office or somewhere else, that would be fine with me too...

I mean the sale in stores where you buy your ticket directly. You don't pay any charges. So it's still the printed ticket. But you have to be in France in person.

Maybe there will be a box office at the fair. You have to wait to see the Foire website. At least you keep 15 or 30 EUR of mail fees.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I mean the sale in stores where you buy your ticket directly. You don't pay any charges. So it's still the printed ticket. But you have to be in France in person.

Maybe there will be a box office at the fair. You have to wait to see the Foire website. At least you keep 15 or 30 EUR of mail fees.

Yes, I will wait what the Foire website offers, thanks. Otherwise I'll pay the delivery costs (the ticket is still cheap).

• Like 2

I hope they'll offer an e-ticket, I can't remember it being so complicated back in 2020. Ok I'm not even sure I can go, but still, it's weird that they're only offering printed tickets.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2023 at 6:43 PM, Prisca said:

Yes, I will wait what the Foire website offers, thanks. Otherwise I'll pay the delivery costs (the ticket is still cheap).

Ok, I don't think the Foire En Scence website itself offers tickets.

On their website there is a list of shops where you can buy tickets (but it is not really updated, e.g. Ticketnet is now called Ticketmaster).

image.thumb.png.2302e8b82c7a27623690a41b4a5fe76c.png

Since Fnac also has branches in Switzerland, I ordered via Fnac.ch and I pay less delivery costs this way (the branches that also offer pick-up are unfortunately too far away from me). :original:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered my ticket today ! :pbjt:Not so far, very cheap, the only thing is I don't know how I will go, but I have time for decide that. I'm happyyyyy ! I've finally found my 2023 gig !:cheer: 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

Is the gig outside, standing?. I'm so confused that the website itself says it's sold out, but I got a ticket on /ticketmaster. Does anyone know the capacity? 

Sorry for all the questions!

It's a fair, but unfortunately I don't know the capacity. If you were able to buy a ticket through Ticketmaster, it will be fine. :original:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

My ticket has arrived. Just not sure what to do about accommodation. Or whether to stay till Sunday or Monday. Might be nice to stop off in Reims on my way back to Paris. I acctually don't know what I am doing :crybaby::lmfao:

You still have time to think about it. :original:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, everybody ! I post that here because it's the gig where I go, but my question is more general (so feel free to move it in other topic).

I have a logistic problem : how do you make it from the concert to the hotel after a show, since it's night and all ?  Because maybe this will be my first time ever traveling alone, and my family isn't the traveling type either. I already have my accomodations for all, excepted this one point... Thank you for your future answers ! 

• Like 1