2023 - Mika @ Namba Hatch, Osaka, JAPAN - 23 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Debさん

Modsの皆さん

I still haven’t woken up from a dream of MIKA's magic!:pinkbow:

Thanks to MFC, MIKA's Japan tour ended very successfully. 

I had a wonderful two days in Japan.

I'm sorry for thanking you so late.

Thanks again for giving me such a wonderful opportunity!

Hey,my friends.

I would like to hear a few comments from you! Could you share your photos or videos?

Come on! Don't be shy.

Japanese's fine,just one word,please.:thumb_yello:

MIKA ありがとう!

MIKA 大好き!:japan:

https://youtu.be/rC65JmhK-ic

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

MIKA久しぶりに日本に来てくれてありがとう!

前回ライブが中止になってとても悲しかったけど、ずっと待っていてよかった!

とても素晴らしいステージでした

バックステージも素敵な思い出になりました! ありがとう!

また日本に来てくれる日を楽しみにしています❤️

IMG_1270.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

IMG_6722.thumb.jpeg.063fd1363371e1b5c0e9535286e53264.jpegDear Deb

Thank you very much for wonderful two days . The two concerts in Osaka and Tokyo were incredible!!!

I will never forget the excitement that the concert video I always watched was seen on the stage in front of me‼︎‼︎  MIKA on the stage was sparkling and very cool. I had a blissful time watching his shining smile and perfect performance😍.

And thank you very much for organizing the question and answer session to MIKA and M&G after the concert.

It became an unforgettable memory for me. MIKA has changed my life. I've always wanted to convey my gratitude to him. My dream came true‼︎‼︎ He was very kind and gentle.  I was filled with my heart🥹❤️.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Deb, Michel,Sabine,Mayu さん、Yuko さんand all the MFC members who have been involved in this M&G.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

I'm looking forward to the next MIKA concert in Japan.

Best wishes, 

Toshiko 

Edited by tokoomi
  • Like 8

Many people who enjoy wearing kimonos enjoy coordinating the pattern and accessories of the kimono according to the Kabuki program and the image of the actors.

This time Kabuki was MIKA.
A tribute to MIKA's famous song "Lollipop" has been incorporated into the kimono.

And the first song of this show was "Lollipop"! 🍭

MIKA's first show in Japan in 7 years was truly amazing!

Thank you MIKA💓
Thank you dcdeb-san & MFC for giving me such a wonderful opportunity 💌

京都で浴衣試着してたから、和モノ喜んでくれるかなと思って、和紙詰め合わせをプレゼントしたら、

「あー♪カミ!ミカ!」って、分かってくれて、嬉しかったです☺️💕

周りの人のファンアート、手描きTシャツもとても可愛くてワクワクしたり、

感極まって泣いちゃった子をハグするMIKAに貰い泣きしたり😿

素敵なひとときをありがとうございました😊

10EC86B8-E4DB-48C7-B15E-E5126B1F074E.jpeg

EE0CDF7A-B1AD-4F78-A643-FBFEA8F8E935.jpeg

C87BF70E-651D-4094-AE74-A34FEF631905.jpeg

00C323E0-878C-4FFC-94AE-8C71BA247C0A.jpeg

58E13ACE-5538-4792-9E1C-75E0A9ACB602.jpeg

6F33B446-DDAD-43F5-831A-B344E0585E43.jpeg

E7740D6B-FFFD-46CC-9E1A-7F7F61FB181E.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tokoomi said:

IMG_6722.thumb.jpeg.063fd1363371e1b5c0e9535286e53264.jpegDear Deb

Thank you very much for wonderful two days . The two concerts in Osaka and Tokyo were incredible!!!

I will never forget the excitement that the concert video I always watched was seen on the stage in front of me‼︎‼︎  MIKA on the stage was sparkling and very cool. I had a blissful time watching his shining smile and perfect performance😍.

And thank you very much for organizing the question and answer session to MIKA and M&G after the concert.

It became an unforgettable memory for me. MIKA has changed my life. I've always wanted to convey my gratitude to him. My dream came true‼︎‼︎ He was very kind and gentle.  I was filled with my heart🥹❤️.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Deb, Michel,Sabine,橋本さん小代さんand all the MFC members who have been involved in this M&G.🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

I'm looking forward to the next MIKA concert in Japan.

Best wishes, 

Toshiko 

My dearest Toko,

I am so incredible happy that your dreams came true and that you had a chance to meet him. The Photo of you three is wonderful! I remember that we talked after Mika had to cancel in 2020 and you never gave up hopes that you will get to see him again. You were right and you deserve all that❤️. Big hug from your friend Sabine😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Debさん

夢のような二日間が終わり、今はMIKAロスで辛いです😢

7年ぶりのMIKA、日本を忘れずにいてくれてありがとう!いつもいつも、私たちに沢山の幸せをありがとう🥹💕

MIKA健康と幸せを願っています

またすぐ日本に来てね!

MIKAARIGATO‼️

MIKADAISUKI‼️

そして、M&Gに参加できて本当に幸せでした。

このような機会を設けていただき、本当にありがとうございました🙏

https://youtu.be/E4M6BMmOxKI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, joujouka said:

Many people who enjoy wearing kimonos enjoy coordinating the pattern and accessories of the kimono according to the Kabuki program and the image of the actors.

This time Kabuki was MIKA.
A tribute to MIKA's famous song "Lollipop" has been incorporated into the kimono.

And the first song of this show was "Lollipop"! 🍭

MIKA's first show in Japan in 7 years was truly amazing!

Thank you MIKA💓
Thank you dcdeb-san & MFC for giving me such a wonderful opportunity 💌

京都で浴衣試着してたから、和モノ喜んでくれるかなと思って、和紙詰め合わせをプレゼントしたら、

「あー♪カミ!ミカ!」って、分かってくれて、嬉しかったです☺️💕

周りの人のファンアート、手描きTシャツもとても可愛くてワクワクしたり、

感極まって泣いちゃった子をハグするMIKAに貰い泣きしたり😿

素敵なひとときをありがとうございました😊

10EC86B8-E4DB-48C7-B15E-E5126B1F074E.jpeg

EE0CDF7A-B1AD-4F78-A643-FBFEA8F8E935.jpeg

C87BF70E-651D-4094-AE74-A34FEF631905.jpeg

00C323E0-878C-4FFC-94AE-8C71BA247C0A.jpeg

58E13ACE-5538-4792-9E1C-75E0A9ACB602.jpeg

6F33B446-DDAD-43F5-831A-B344E0585E43.jpeg

E7740D6B-FFFD-46CC-9E1A-7F7F61FB181E.jpeg

Thanks a lot for posting @joujouka

@Yukari is sharing a pic by Twitter.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Masanari said:

Thank you for coming to Japn.

It was such a great show ! !

Thank you for always surprise me.

Can't wait for the next one! 

From I'm ice cream boy:blush:

IMG_20230525_161205~3.jpg

IMG_20230524_132102.jpg

🍦Is it your Ice Cream ? @Masanari:mikalove:

• Like 1

Hi! Sorry for my belated post! 

My Osaka day had started from the nightmare.

I overslept and got panicked in that morning!

Since I’d been quite busy working and had to prepare for OSAKA, TOKYO and SEOUL, and Mika had set this tour schedule quite tightly, it was quite difficult for me to prepare my trip, so I couldn’t sleep till early in the morning. Taking a pain pill before I went to bed might affected too. I had to move from Yokohama to Osaka, so the time was limited too. Most importantly, I was asked from Deb-san the day before, if I could be the contact person for both Tokyo and Osaka and said YES!

I first contacted the promoter person (pretending nothing bad is happening to me), and checked and arranged how we could receive the back stage passes before the venue opens, because it was a standing concert and once we got in, we didn’t want to move the place. 

Then, I had to tell everyone who will be attending the m&g in Osaka, how to receive our backstage pass!

As I was contacting Mayu-san, she kindly offered to assist me with this! She tried to make me calm down and contacted everyone including non Japanese speaking people.

I wish Mayu-san will get a reward for this some day soon… please… 

I managed to get to the venue in time and hugged tightly with NaoMika who also was waiting for me to come. 
I really thought I might can’t make it but I strongly thought, even if I can’t, I have to make everyone to attend the m&g with Mika!

On the way from Namba station to the venue, Annie said hi to me, seeing Mika t-shirt I was wearing. Everyone started to gather up gradually and naturally. So happy to see some familiar faces from abroad and felt so nice. No wonder Mika feels at home every time he sees us all!

The show was fabulous!

He started with Lollipop telling us he has been sleeping in Namba Hatch for 7 years. ( the last time he performed at that venue was 10 years ago though. ;) ) The next song was Origin Of Love and the tension got higher. So I held up my WELCOME BACK sign that I made. Luckily he managed to read it. I saw him widen his eyes trying to read it while singing! He said he wants it but the stage was far and his cameraman took it and handed it to Mika on the stage! He pointed ARIGATO part and he moved his hand to the audience. I was so touched, because for 7 years ( I met him in NY in 2019 though) I’d been thinking that what I want to tell Mika will be “welcome back to Japan!”.  I wanted him to feel Japan is another place on earth where he can come back anytime.

A Japanese fan since Mika’s debut burst into tears when she saw Mika in person. She also held up a sign during the concert which says JAPAN’s BEEN WAITING FOR YOU MIKA! She told me Mika pointed it with his finger from the stage.

I was really happy that he picked up our pictures for his Instagram post, because I think it means our message really reached him.

And the Tiger mask with long fangs!!! What was that!? So beautiful.

He wore a green long cape and looked like the King!!!

He revealed it for the first time, right? It’s always in Europe when you see something for the first time. He said in an interview that he couldn’t bring his new large props he created recently. Too big to bring them all the way to Asia. I cannot wait to see the whole things soon! 

Everything about Mika was perfect and I was too happy and didn’t cry at all! It was too fun and I didn’t get emotional. I cried afterwards, but only a little bit.

M&G with Mika started very quietly, since Mika was keeping his voice down. But he looked so happy to see everyone there including old familiar faces in Japan.
Andy, Adam and a steel cameraman were there too. I liked the atmosphere that Andy and Adam were so kind to us too and let us talking with them friendly.
I saw some people wrote him a letter or cards and explained how much they love Mika and waited for a long time. To me, Mika looked like he was keeping it in his heart, everything he heard and saw.

After that, before he leaves the venue, he kindly came off from the car and said hi to everyone there who were waiting for him outside.

I brought my gifts but I‘ve left them inside the locker during the M&G so I gave them to him there but a Japanese staff who were standing next to Mika took them from me. 

My Day-one ended like this.

Yuko 

Edited by Yuko_lyrubi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Yuko_lyrubi said:

Hi! Sorry for my belated post! 

My Osaka day had started from the nightmare.

I overslept and got panicked in that morning!

Since I’d been quite busy working and had to prepare for OSAKA, TOKYO and SEOUL, and Mika had set this tour schedule quite tightly, it was quite difficult for me to prepare my trip, so I couldn’t sleep till early in the morning. Taking a pain pill before I went to bed might affected too. I had to move from Yokohama to Osaka, so the time was limited too. Most importantly, I was asked from Deb-san the day before, if I could be the contact person for both Tokyo and Osaka and said YES!

I first contacted the promoter person (pretending nothing bad is happening to me), and checked and arranged how we could receive the back stage passes before the venue opens, because it was a standing concert and once we got in, we didn’t want to move the place. 

Then, I had to tell everyone who will be attending the m&g in Osaka, how to receive our backstage pass!

As I was contacting Mayu-san @mks-emu

, she kindly offered to assist me with this! She tried to make me calm down and contacted everyone including non Japanese speaking people.

I wish Mayu-san will get a reward for this some day soon… please… 

I managed to get to the venue in time and hugged tightly with NaoMika who also was waiting for me to come. 
I really thought I might can’t make it but I strongly thought, even if I can’t, I have to make everyone to attend the m&g with Mika!

On the way from Namba station to the venue, Annie said hi to me, seeing Mika t-shirt I was wearing. Everyone started to gather up gradually and naturally. So happy to see some familiar faces from abroad and felt so nice. No wonder Mika feels at home every time he sees us all!

The show was fabulous!

He started with Lollipop telling us he has been sleeping in Namba Hatch for 7 years. ( the last time he performed at that venue was 10 years ago though. ;) ) The next song was Origin Of Love and the tension got higher. So I held up my WELCOME BACK sign that I made. Luckily he managed to read it. I saw him widen his eyes trying to read it while singing! He said he wants it but the stage was far and his cameraman took it and handed it to Mika on the stage! He pointed ARIGATO part and he moved his hand to the audience. I was so touched, because for 7 years ( I met him in NY in 2019 though) I’d been thinking that what I want to tell Mika will be “welcome back to Japan!”.  I wanted him to feel Japan is another place on earth where he can come back anytime.

A Japanese fan since Mika’s debut burst into tears when she saw Mika in person. She also held up a sign during the concert which says JAPAN’s BEEN WAITING FOR YOU MIKA! She told me Mika pointed it with his finger from the stage.

I was really happy that he picked up our pictures for his Instagram post, because I think it means our message really reached him.

And the Tiger mask with long fangs!!! What was that!? So beautiful.

He wore a green long cape and looked like the King!!!

He revealed it for the first time, right? It’s always in Europe when you see something for the first time. He said in an interview that he couldn’t bring his new large props he created recently. Too big to bring them all the way to Asia. I cannot wait to see the whole things soon! 

Everything about Mika was perfect and I was too happy and didn’t cry at all! It was too fun and I didn’t get emotional. I cried afterwards, but only a little bit.

M&G with Mika started very quietly, since Mika was keeping his voice down. But he looked so happy to see everyone there including old familiar faces in Japan.
Andy, Adam and a steel cameraman were there too. I liked the atmosphere that Andy and Adam were so kind to us too and let us talking with them friendly.
I saw some people wrote him a letter or cards and explained how much they love Mika and waited for a long time. To me, Mika looked like he was keeping it in his heart, everything he heard and saw.

After that, before he leaves the venue, he kindly came off from the car and said hi to everyone there who were waiting for him outside.

I brought my gifts but I‘ve left them inside the locker during the M&G so I gave them to him there but a Japanese staff who were standing next to Mika took them from me. 

My Day-one ended like this.

Yuko 

Thank you so much,Yuko.

It's a great report .:thumb_yello:

I'm glad everyone on the list for the M&G was able to meet MIKA.

I can't refuse when someone asks me to do something.:sweatdrop:

There is no other reason.

I'm very sorry, but could you delete the part of the mentions to me,please:sorry:

I want Mika to always smile,to stays healthy.

and if possible, I want MIKA to keep on singing forever.

If Mika is happy, we are happy too:fangurl::fangurl:

Edited by mks-emu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mks-emu said:

Thank you so much,Yuko.

It's a great report .:thumb_yello:

I'm glad everyone on the list for the M&G was able to meet MIKA.

I can't refuse when someone asks me to do something.:sweatdrop:

There is no other reason.

I'm very sorry, but could you delete the part of the mentions to me,please:sorry:

I want Mika to always smile,to stays healthy.

and if possible, I want MIKA to keep on singing forever.

If Mika is happy, we are happy too:fangurl::fangurl:

Thank you for your reply!

I didn’t ask you first! You kindly asked me for any help first! If that’s not what you really ment, I shouldn’t have asked you anything. I’m very sorry!

But you really helped me a lot!
Let’s hope to see Mika very soon again! ;)

Sure! I’ve deleted the mentioning. 

• Like 3

I can't believe it has been a week since Mika’s concerts in Japan.
I feel like I’m still dreaming.

When Mika appeared on the stage at Namba Hatch, I was so happy that I cried.

Mika’s voice filled my heart with happiness.
The show was awesome!!!

Deb-san
Thank you for arranging the M&G. I was able to attend it! It was the most unforgettable moment of my life.
There aren’t enough words to thank Mika and MFC.

I hope Mika will come back to Japan again in the near future.

ARIGATO ♡

IMG_6974.jpeg

IMG_7025.jpeg

Edited by monami
  • Like 5

Thank you, arigato! to all the Japanese fans who have written here and shared their stories and photos/videos. We really appreciate it.

I am so happy that you  all were able to see Mika once more and that a number of you were able to speak with him at the meet & greet! :group_hug:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Kumazzz changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Namba Hatch, Osaka, JAPAN - 23 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS