2023 - Mika @ Namba Hatch, Osaka, JAPAN - 23 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

12 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

As I've been scouring the internet and have had a lot sent to me, I've seen bits and pieces of every song on the set list except Underwater, so maybe he left that off to include NPIH and FLF? Guess we need to rely on someone who was there.

ETA: Nope, just saw that tomomi has a video of Underwater, too, so I guess those two songs were bonuses!

And Underwater is just a song - no part with the lights in the audience.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Anilado said:

That was a very moving moment! Mika spoke about a fan and then he invited the girl on stage! And sang Feel like fire! 
hope the quality of my video reflects well this special moment 

Oh, I love this, thanks for sharing! I had only seen bits & pieces of it so far, great to hear everything he said and see the whole performance. Whoa, he actually let her choose the song, that's awesome! Would be so great if he kept that, but I doubt it, like he says, it's very dangerous. :lol3: At least the way he did it. Last year I saw at the Bryan Adams gig that at a certain point of the show people were holding up banners with the songs they'd like him to play, and he picked 3 or 4 of them to play. Apparently he does that at every show and the fans know when it's time for the banners.

Then again, who knows... Mika rehearsed a lot with Vincent recently, maybe they rehearsed his whole discography so he can fulfil every wish? I doubt it, and if just because of the lyrics... :naughty: but you never know with him, he's full of surprises. :wub2: He can always ask for Nina's phone again, to get the lyrics, haha! :lol3:

• Like 1

it`s so cool that he played the girl's wish. i love these spontaneous moments in gigs and Mika does it a lot more than other artists who are that big....i remember that he also played songs like Love you when i'm drunk, billy brown or Stuck in the middle as a request in the past. 

But it's also wonderful that he added No place in heaven to the setlist. Did he say anything about it? :)

10 hours ago, Anilado said:

That was a very moving moment! Mika spoke about a fan and then he invited the girl on stage! And sang Feel like fire! 

IMG_2144.MOV

Thank you! :flowers2:

For those who are curious, this is the moment Mika was talking about:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BB33jNyziJS/

mikainstagram

Looking out of the window of the bullet train to Tokyo! X

Screenshot (455).png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Anilado said:

IMG_2144.MOV

What a great moment!  So thoughtful of Mika to mention his appreciation of a small gesture of a fan. Also, I think it took some courage on the part of the girl to get up on  stage in front of thousands of spectators (not to mention us at home watching post-gig).

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, krysady said:

For those who are curious, this is the moment Mika was talking about:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BB33jNyziJS/

mikainstagram

Screenshot (455).png

Thank you for the context, I was so curious. This is why I admire

Mika so much :mikalove:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The sabertooth tiger head is so random :lol3: did he say anything about it? I’m intrigued!

It's giving me Henri Rousseau vibes, like the mural in his Miami home. 🐯 :wub2:

4 hours ago, krysady said:

mikainstagram

Screenshot (455).png

Oh, thank you for sharing.

Looking at this photo we could say it was like taken yesterday and not the 17th of February 2016!!!!!

The same hat, the same smile!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, thank you for sharing.

Looking at this photo we could say it was like taken yesterday and not the 17th of February 2016!!!!!

The same hat, the same smile!

What I find astounding is that he remembers her and can retell after 7 years. Absolutely remarkable and also adorable. She must have such kind and happy energy.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

What I find astounding is that he remembers her and can retell after 7 years. Absolutely remarkable and also adorable. She must have such kind and happy energy.

Yes, but according to what Mika said, he met this girl several times as well in Europe. So she is not just a random fan :wink2:

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, but according to what Mika said, he met this girl several times as well in Europe. So she is not just a random fan :wink2:

Do you mean the bit where he says that he also saw fans present from Japan who travel to Europe to see him, but now he is here for them (in Japan)? I think he meant @NaoMika. But you could be right, it also could’ve been her! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Michelle is right, most likely he was talking about @NaoMika when he said that, then he started to talk about the girl from the train station :wink2:  His memory it is absolutely fabulous! 

• Like 3

On 5/23/2023 at 5:12 PM, Hero said:

The flag is hanging from the piano behind him in the start of Tomomi's video above. I can't quite make it out though, at first I thought 🍄 but I can now see a red heart in the centre. 

It is a 🍄:lol3: 

• Like 3

• Kumazzz changed the title to 2023 🇯🇵 Mika @ Namba Hatch, Osaka, JAPAN - 23 May REPORTS/PICS/VIDS