Hello from Belfast!

emilynxlan

Hello from Belfast!! 

My name is Emily and I am a MASSIVE Mika fan who hails from Northern Ireland. 

I have been a Mika fan for so long that I can't even remember when I became one! 🙈 I do remember sitting on my kitchen counter listening to Life in a Cartoon Motion for the first time. It became a favourite to listen to in the car when I was heading to primary school. 

I have searched high and low for a mailing list or somewhere to mingle with Mika fans and I am so happy I found this place!! I have been welcomed with open arms and I feel like I have finally found a home. 

I saw Mika in Belfast all those years ago (if anyone even remembers when it was 😅) and ever since I've waited for him to come back. I can't wait to share this experience again with my sister! 

I cannot wait for the years of memories and fun I am about to have here!! 

Peace and love,

Emily x

• Like 5

Hello Emily and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: Happy that Mika returns to Ireland after so long. I hope you enjoy your stay here, meet Irish fans and share your passion for Mika. 

Here is a thread that may interest you!

1 hour ago, emilynxlan said:

Hello from Belfast!! 

My name is Emily and I am a MASSIVE Mika fan who hails from Northern Ireland. 

I have been a Mika fan for so long that I can't even remember when I became one! 🙈 I do remember sitting on my kitchen counter listening to Life in a Cartoon Motion for the first time. It became a favourite to listen to in the car when I was heading to primary school. 

I have searched high and low for a mailing list or somewhere to mingle with Mika fans and I am so happy I found this place!! I have been welcomed with open arms and I feel like I have finally found a home. 

I saw Mika in Belfast all those years ago (if anyone even remembers when it was 😅) and ever since I've waited for him to come back. I can't wait to share this experience again with my sister! 

I cannot wait for the years of memories and fun I am about to have here!! 

Peace and love,

Emily x

Welcome Emily :bye:

Really happy for you that you found this place. :original:

Because I know from my own experience that it is not so easy to find your way around the website in the beginning, I am posting a link below that should help you:

It did help me a lot. :original:

Hi and :welcomeani: Emily! I'm CJ from Yorkshire, my only regret regarding MFC is that I didn't find it sooner! I'm also glad of the friendly community here and the friends I've made! :group_hug:

Enjoy everything here! 😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

I saw Mika in Belfast all those years ago (if anyone even remembers when it was 😅)

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC !!

@emilynxlan

Probably the concert in Belfast on 13 February 2010.

IMAGINATION TOUR 2010  was AMAZING !!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...