Hello, I'm Arianna from Italy!

Arianne921

On 1/31/2024 at 8:28 PM, Hero said:

Hi Arianna, and welcome! :welcomeani:

I'm Andrea in the UK. Finding Mika brought me friendship and opened the world to me. It's an amazing thing.

There are lots of Italian fans here, you're in good company. I hope you enjoy it here! 

Hello @Hero! I apologise for the delay of my reply but in these two days I was very busy and I couldn't answer, I'm trying to recover with all of you! :sweatdrop: I'm sorry! 

Thanks for your words, me too I hope to find new friends in Mika Fan Club. I would like to find them in Italy clearly,  but from the other country too is ok for me. I love learn something new about other cultures and other languages!...And it's true, Mika and Mikafans open your mind! It happened the same to me.

Actually I enjoy myself very much with MFC! Thank you.

Greetings from Italy! :bye:

• Like 2

On 31/1/2024 at 22:03, Prisca said:

:benvenutiani: @Arianne921

Divertiti con noi qui. :originale:

Hello @Prisca! Thank you for your welcome! You are very kind.

I apologise for the delay of my reply, I'm trying to recover today! :sweatdrop:

Actually I enjoy myself very much in MFC! Thank you! :naughty:

Greetings from Italy! :bye:

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 9:38 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

Ciao Arianna :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

That's a lovely intro :wub2: I am so nostalgic of Casa Mika, it was the best TV show I have ever watched :wub2:

I fell in love with Mika the first time I saw Grace Kelly video and since it was on a music channel I could see his name and the name of his song at the end of the video thankfully (I usually don't pay attention but it was love at first sight and first hearing and I felt home )  and when I got back to my house and internet I googled Mika and  I loved his three songs  that were out at that time and I found MFC too :wub2:

We all love Mika here you have found the right place :thumb_yello:

We have a thread in Italian too 

Ciao Arianna :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

That's a lovely intro :wub2: I am so nostalgic of Casa Mika, it was the best TV show I have ever watched :wub2:

I fell in love with Mika the first time I saw Grace Kelly video and since it was on a music channel I could see his name and the name of his song at the end of the video thankfully (I usually  and when I got home I googled Mika and 

Ciao Arianna  and to MFC

That's a lovely intro  I am so nostalgic of Casa Mika, it was the best TV show I have ever watched

I fell in love with Mika the first time I saw Grace Kelly video and since it was on a music channel I could see his name and the name of his song at the end of the video thankfully (I usually  and when I got home I googled Mika and 

Your English is perfect but in case you want to chat in Italian here is the thread 

Enjoy yourself here with us :group_hug:

Hello @crazyaboutmika! Thank you for your warm welcome and thanks for telling me your story about Mika. :wub2:

I apologise if I answer to you only now,  but I'm not so fast at writing and I wasn't be able to reply to all of you in time. I'm sorry! I hope to improve! 

For what concern Italian thread...yes, I know it and... thank you I'll try! :thumb_yello: :pinkbow:

Bye! :bye:

• Like 1

On 2/1/2024 at 6:06 PM, SusanT said:

Hi @Arianne921

I live in Italy too, in Puglia. Welcome to the Forum!  :original:

Hello @SusanT! Thanks for your welcome message and excuse me for the delay of my reply! :blush:

I'm happy to know other Italian people that love Mika like me and, if you want we'll see in Italian thread too, ok! :thumb_yello:Bye! :bye:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Arianne921 said:

Hello @crazyaboutmika! Thank you for your warm welcome and thanks for telling me your story about Mika. :wub2:

I apologise if I answer to you only now,  but I'm not so fast at writing and I wasn't be able to reply to all of you in time. I'm sorry! I hope to improve! 

For what concern Italian thread...yes, I know it and... thank you I'll try! :thumb_yello: :pinkbow:

Bye! :bye:

See you around MFC and have a lovely week sweetie :hug:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...