2024 - Mika @ Reims Arena, Reims, France, 12 March - REPORTS/VIDS/PICS

Kumazzz

REIMS !!!

Can't wait to hear from you MFCers!!

We are all anxious to hear your reports and see your photos and videos!

Thanks!

SETLIST by @lormare73

• 1. Bougez 
  • 2. Apocalypse calypso 
  • 3. Talk about you 
  • 4. Sweetie banana
  • 5. Feels like fire 
  • 6. Underwater 
  • 7. Relax
  • 8. Yoyo
  • 9. Jane Birkin 
  • 10. Moi Andy et Paris 
  • 11. Big girl 
  • 12. Elle me dit 
  • 13. 30 secondes 
  • 14. Grace Kelly 
  • 15. C'est la vie 
  • 16. Happy ending 
  • 17. Love today 
  • 18. Any other world 
  • 19. We are golden

VIDEOS

YouTube by @vanessa-love-mika

PHOTOS

@vanessa-love-mika 4297160

REPORTS
12.3. Reims Arena, Reims, France

PRESS

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story

reims.jpg.4fefad1cf19e98b4b3f18b7c8c82cc86.jpg

Oh lord. I saw the thumbnail in the Activity thread, it just said "Tonight, Reims, very so..." which I read as very sorry and thought it was another cancellation announcement! :yikes:Thank goodness. That was a heart whump I didn't need! :whew:

• Haha 2

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4bn_siqc2M/

His words moved me so much...

floflyy

Hier, j'avais 12 ans. Je te vois avec ton pull bleu et l'ensemble rouge de Grâce Kelly. Tous les matins, me reveiller à 6h pour traquer tes clips.

Si tu existais dans ma télé, dans ma réalité, dans mon quotidien, alors moi aussi je pouvais exister. Je pouvais être libre comme toi. Mettre un pantalon blanc moulant, danser et crier qu'aujourd'hui on s'aime.

Ce soir, j'ai 28 ans. Et j'ai pleuré de te voir danser et crier qu'on pouvait toujours s'aimer. Je ne sais pas combien d'enfants de ma génération tes chansons ont pu toucher. Mais tu resteras le premier pour moi. La première représentation d'une homosexualité libérée.

Et à 12 ans, on ne veut pas la nommer cette homosexualité. Je me rappelle que tu n'abordais pas la question. Et c'est ce dont j'avais besoin : ne pas mettre un mot dessus, mais savoir que c'était possible. Qu'on pouvait être libre d'aller chercher dans les rayons femmes un pantalon rouge skinny (oui, je faisais une fixation sur les pantalons), qu'on pouvait sauter pour danser sans se demander si nos mouvements étaient assez virils, qu'on avait le droit a la couleur, qu'on était autorisé de ne pas contrôler sa voix et la laisser monter.

Merci Mika pour ses premières fois. Et même si cela paraît niais. Même si ce n'est pas la vision a la mode de l'homosexualité déprimée ou en colère. Tu es populaire et l'a toujours été, et ça m'a aidé.

:uk: Google translation

Yesterday I was 12 years old. I see you with your blue sweater and Grace Kelly's red outfit. Every morning, wake up at 6 a.m. to track down your clips.

If you existed on my TV, in my reality, in my daily life, then I too could exist. I could be free like you. Put on tight white pants, dance and shout that today we love each other.

Tonight I am 28 years old. And I cried to see you dancing and screaming that we could still love each other. I don't know how many children of my generation your songs were able to touch. But you will remain first for me. The first representation of liberated homosexuality.

And at 12 years old, we don't want to call this homosexuality. I remember you didn't address the issue. And that's what I needed: not to put a word on it, but to know that it was possible. That we could be free to go and look for skinny red pants in the women's section (yes, I was obsessed with pants), that we could jump up and dance without wondering if our movements were manly enough, that we had the right to color, that we were allowed not to control our voice and let it rise.

Thank you Mika for his first times. And even if it seems silly. Even if it's not the fashionable vision of depressed or angry homosexuality. You're popular and always have been, and that's helped me.

• Like 4

PRESS

L'Union

https://www.lunion.fr/id578522/article/2024-03-12/mika-retourne-larena-de-reims

Publié: 12 mars 2024 à 21h05

4 600 spectateurs pour le show grandiose de Mika à l’Arena de Reims

L’Apocalypse Calypso Tour, le nouveau spectacle de Mika, est passé par l’Aréna de Reims ce mardi soir. Plus de 4 600 spectateurs ont pu profiter d’un show grandiose et haut en couleur.

Ils étaient nombreux à avoir bravé le mauvais temps ce mardi 12 mars pour être les premiers à apercevoir leur idole, Mika.

Fan absolue, Julia, qui a grandi avec l’artiste, est venue spécialement de Paris pour cette date rémoise. Elle le suit d’ailleurs sur toutes les dates de la tournée. Lisa et Vanessa, elles, le suivent partout même à l’étranger. Quant au Rémois Adrien, il était là depuis 12h30 pour être le premier à pénétrer dans l’Arena. Mika, c’est toute sa vie. Sa façon de chanter, sa tenue vestimentaire… tout lui parle.

L’artiste est venu proposer son dernier album, 100 % français, Que ta tête fleurisse toujours. Une déclinaison musicale inédite. Ce mardi soir, après une première partie assurée par Sônge, une jeune Quimpéroise à la fois chanteuse, productrice et DJ, qui a transformé l’Aréna en boîte de nuit, Mika, fidèle à son image, débordant de joie à travers ses textes et ses mélodies a fait chavirer la salle. Sans oublier un petit côté décalé qui fait de cet artiste une vraie bête de scène. Cette tournée se clôturera le 25 mars à l’Accor Arena de Paris.

:uk: Google translator

4,600 spectators for Mika’s grandiose show at the Arena in Reims

The Apocalypse Calypso Tour, Mika's new show, came to the Reims Arena this Tuesday evening. More than 4,600 spectators were able to enjoy a grandiose and colorful show.

Many of them braved the bad weather this Tuesday March 12 to be the first to see their idol, Mika.

Absolute fan, Julia, who grew up with the artist, came specially from Paris for this date in Reims. She also follows him on all the dates of the tour. Lisa and Vanessa follow him everywhere, even abroad. As for Rémois Adrien, he had been there since 12:30 p.m. to be the first to enter the Arena. Mika is his whole life. His way of singing, his dress… everything speaks to him.

The artist came to offer his latest album, 100% French, That your head always blooms. A unique musical variation. This Tuesday evening, after a first part provided by Sônge, a young Quimperoise singer, producer and DJ, who transformed the Arena into a nightclub, Mika, true to her image, overflowing with joy through her lyrics and his melodies capsized the room. Without forgetting a little quirky side which makes this artist a real stage beast. This tour will end on March 25 at the Accor Arena in Paris.

14062676.thumb.jpeg.0c15df7d21e1cae62fe9838aa812de43.jpeg

14062684.thumb.jpeg.4f53d5183e9fce9dd360647728bd72ac.jpeg

14061090.thumb.jpeg.e65e6d6b8a2d4bb3bdb430c926fde967.jpeg

14062636.thumb.jpeg.bc636a768707fe2aa5ddfc31d7d578ab.jpeg

14062630.thumb.jpeg.3aebe3f0965d5ba062ca62be3e2e9d36.jpeg

14061205.thumb.jpeg.124a32404f60ce70dad9a7758b2fb97a.jpeg

14061065.thumb.jpeg.cee735bd365f32f8d51a44316b5d857e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4bn_siqc2M/

His words moved me so much...

floflyy

Hier, j'avais 12 ans. Je te vois avec ton pull bleu et l'ensemble rouge de Grâce Kelly. Tous les matins, me reveiller à 6h pour traquer tes clips.

Si tu existais dans ma télé, dans ma réalité, dans mon quotidien, alors moi aussi je pouvais exister. Je pouvais être libre comme toi. Mettre un pantalon blanc moulant, danser et crier qu'aujourd'hui on s'aime.

Ce soir, j'ai 28 ans. Et j'ai pleuré de te voir danser et crier qu'on pouvait toujours s'aimer. Je ne sais pas combien d'enfants de ma génération tes chansons ont pu toucher. Mais tu resteras le premier pour moi. La première représentation d'une homosexualité libérée.

Et à 12 ans, on ne veut pas la nommer cette homosexualité. Je me rappelle que tu n'abordais pas la question. Et c'est ce dont j'avais besoin : ne pas mettre un mot dessus, mais savoir que c'était possible. Qu'on pouvait être libre d'aller chercher dans les rayons femmes un pantalon rouge skinny (oui, je faisais une fixation sur les pantalons), qu'on pouvait sauter pour danser sans se demander si nos mouvements étaient assez virils, qu'on avait le droit a la couleur, qu'on était autorisé de ne pas contrôler sa voix et la laisser monter.

Merci Mika pour ses premières fois. Et même si cela paraît niais. Même si ce n'est pas la vision a la mode de l'homosexualité déprimée ou en colère. Tu es populaire et l'a toujours été, et ça m'a aidé.

:uk: Google translation

Yesterday I was 12 years old. I see you with your blue sweater and Grace Kelly's red outfit. Every morning, wake up at 6 a.m. to track down your clips.

If you existed on my TV, in my reality, in my daily life, then I too could exist. I could be free like you. Put on tight white pants, dance and shout that today we love each other.

Tonight I am 28 years old. And I cried to see you dancing and screaming that we could still love each other. I don't know how many children of my generation your songs were able to touch. But you will remain first for me. The first representation of liberated homosexuality.

And at 12 years old, we don't want to call this homosexuality. I remember you didn't address the issue. And that's what I needed: not to put a word on it, but to know that it was possible. That we could be free to go and look for skinny red pants in the women's section (yes, I was obsessed with pants), that we could jump up and dance without wondering if our movements were manly enough, that we had the right to color, that we were allowed not to control our voice and let it rise.

Thank you Mika for his first times. And even if it seems silly. Even if it's not the fashionable vision of depressed or angry homosexuality. You're popular and always have been, and that's helped me.

Oh, that's so beautiful, it moves me very much, too :heart: 

I'm from his generation and he exactly described what it was to be a teenager in 2006 or 2007 and discover Mika, and with him, that we had the right to be free to exist even when other, and even ourselves, wanted to make us think he contrary... (even if in my case, it wasn't homosexuality, I feel it very strongly) 

I wish this guy's words to reach Mika, and I wish one day, this man will have the opportunity to meet him :hug:

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4dNzcPoRpQ/

reimsarena

Hier soir, @mikainstagram a donné un concert exceptionnel à #ReimsArena.

🔥L’ambiance était électrique, le public en folie et l’énergie de Mika contagieuse !

💫 Le public rémois a été conquis par la performance exceptionnelle de Mika et a quitté l’Arena avec des étoiles plein les yeux et des souvenirs impérissables 🫶

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

Finally had the time to post my videos! Here's the playlist: 

Do you remember the setlist?

59 minutes ago, krysady said:

Do you remember the setlist?

1. Bougez 

2. Apocalypse calypso 

3. Talk about you 

4. Sweetie banana

5. Feels like fire