2024 - Mika @ Accor Hotels Arena (Bercy) Paris, France, 25 March REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

Have you seen a side story of Mika Bercy ?

INSTAGRAM

posting
  1. https://www.instagram.com/p/C0diQBdsx9D/
  2. https://www.instagram.com/p/C02ISkisJOF/
  3. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1DBQrlMs3B/
  4. https://www.instagram.com/p/C1RP8FIOjze/
  5. https://www.instagram.com/p/C1PbPU1souK/
  6. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5DXcl0sVXl/

Finally, Séverine and her son Valentin met Mika before the Bercy show !

Their stories are very moving, please see their instagram.

Here is a wiki about Williams_syndrome

"... People with WS can also tend to demonstrate a love of music..."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thank you Anna for your report, full of details that I missed from the front row (and here I want to thank Mika's team, MFC and @dcdeb for organizing and allowing us to enter earlier in the most controlled, relaxed and peaceful way - this will make the Bercy2024 memories even brighter for sure). 

Like all these hearts... WOW, so heartwarming to see that everyone follow the show so attentively from the front to the back! I actually thought I was one of the few people doing it lol, and I was so much enjoying the moment that I didn't even think of looking behind me. Can't wait to see official videos! 

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

You absolutely have to watch at least this short clip of Happy Ending. I started recording towards the end, when Mika improvises or tells a story. This time I saw something that you usually don't see from the front rows. A forest of hands with fingers arranged in the shape of a heart. It wasn't only the first few rows. It was almost an entire standing area. As well as many people in the seated area. I honestly admit that I had tears in my eyes. This is the message of "little bit of love"...

Mika sang very cleanly and very long the high notes. This year I love listening to Happy Ending live again.

Some other random thoughts and impressions of the night: 

- The rainbow fan action worked out really well, and it was amazing to finally witness it since it didn't work in 2019 as Anna mentioned. Mika's was visibly touched and I can confirm the view from the front was incredible. 

When he asked to darken the room and show our rainbow, it felt like we were back at Bercy 2016 during Underwater with all the lights going up at the same time. 

- Talking about Underwater, I felt like being in a mix of Bercy 2016 and Bercy 2019: during the song everyone spontaneously lightened up their lights and, once again, it felt like we were back at Heaven tour, but then when he asked everyone to sing as loud as they can, it was like reliving Bercy 2019. It's always a powerful moment. 

- We had a loooot of confetti, a looot of stage sparks, and even fireworks at some point (can't remember which song)

And finally, I loved to hear the instrumental of "I see you" at the end of the gig. 

I'll upload some videos below. 

EDIT: I don't know why, it doesn't let me upload videos... I'll try later

Edited by virgi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The concert at the Accor Arena was the best I was lucky enough to be able to participate in this tour. 

Mika and his band were amazing and the audience was incredible. :cloud:There was a perfect chemistry. An indescribable energy! :cheer:

Some girls had prepared the rainbow FA and by distributing colored pieces of paper in different sectors, they created a rainbow effect that Mika appreciated very much. This concert, like all Mika’s concerts in Bercy, will always remain one of my favorites. :wub2:

I take this opportunity to thank the MFC for letting us in a few minutes earlier to avoid what had happened in Lyon. Thanks again for everything. :hug:

Some photos and videos of the show:

Screenshot_20240326_071052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071323_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071159_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071759_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071620_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_072614_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_072629_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074022_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074150_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_073510_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_073121_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_072946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074545_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074801_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074821_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074915_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075201_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075319_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075417_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075430_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075553_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075931_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080206_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080304_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080329_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080359_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080451_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080541_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080607_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080653_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080713_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080824_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080938_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_081026_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_152015_Gallery.jpg

20240324_112034.jpg

20240324_215220.jpg

Polish_20240325_112327443.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Here are mine 🙂 Honestly, I grabbed my phone just a few times, I felt like those moments are too precious to spoil them with taking photos or videos. The show was absolutely breathtaking ❤️

IMG_20240326_015213_602.jpg

IMG_20240326_015213_631.jpg

IMG_20240326_233517_861.jpg

IMG_20240326_015213_577.jpg

IMG_20240326_015213_694.jpg

IMG_20240326_015213_711.jpg

IMG_20240326_235631_124.jpg

IMG_20240326_235631_168.jpg

IMG_20240326_235631_207.jpg

IMG_20240326_233517_812.jpg

IMG_20240326_233517_838.jpg

IMG_20240327_000843_872.jpg

IMG_20240326_235631_098.jpg

IMG_20240327_000843_814.jpg

IMG_20240327_000843_835.jpg

IMG_20240326_235631_187.jpg

IMG_20240326_235631_194.jpg

IMG_20240326_015213_652.jpg

IMG_20240326_015213_678.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Éric Jean-Jean ( he is a host of RTL )

INSTAGRAM

wrote

« Pour faire le portrait d’un oiseau, peindre d’abord une cage »

Cage lumineuse, en guise d’oiseau, un diablotin, Lucifer, le Diable cool de la série télé. Spectaculaire ouverture. @mikainstagram place d’entrée la barre de son @accor_arena . Scène quasi vide, immense écran vidéo. 4 musiciens. Et lui.

« Attendre que l’oiseau entre dans la cage et quand il est entré fermer doucement la porte avec le pinceau puis effacer un à un tous les barreaux »

De l’œuvre de Mika, je ne connais que les grandes lignes, mais je sais pour l’avoir souvent croisé qu’il est un personnage brillant et empathique. Lorsqu’il est venu à @festivalodp , il a été formidable, tant sur scène qu’avec les orphelins. Je me souviens aussi d’une prestation scénique très poétique, pop, colorée et onirique, et de cette rare osmose avec le public.

Deux rangs plus bas, une petite fille, je dirais 6 ans, veste à paillettes, fait des cœurs avec les doigts et danse collée à sa maman, c’est joli. Mika salue ses « Enfants terribles de la fosse », bras levés et cris de joie. Sourire, grande carcasse gracile et nombreux changements de costumes. Bercy comme une boite à jouets qui, tel un éclat de rire, nous explose joyeusement à la figure, entrainant dans son sillage des millions de confettis multicolores et lumineux.

« Faire ensuite le portrait de l’arbre en choisissant la plus belle de ses branches pour l’oiseau peindre aussi le vert feuillage et la fraîcheur du vent la poussière du soleil et le bruit des bêtes de l’herbe dans la chaleur de l’été »

Acceptation de soi, inclusion, « Big Girls you are beautiful », le voici seul dans la foule qu’il traverse en sautillant. Mika chante pour tous, mais surtout parle à chacun. Maintenant posé sur une enseigne lumineuse semblable à celles des night-clubs à l’ancienne, il écarte les bras et tient la foule du bout de son cœur-disco. Final mantra matraqué au pied de batterie : « Love Love Love ». Rappel mordoré, « We are golden »

« Si l’oiseau ne chante pas c’est mauvais signe, signe que le tableau est mauvais mais s’il chante c’est bon signe, signe que vous pouvez signer » -Jacques Prevert-

Google translator

“To paint a portrait of a bird, first paint a cage”
Light cage, as a bird, an imp, Lucifer, the cool Devil from the TV series. Spectacular opening. @mikainstagram place the @accor_arena soundbar at the entrance. Almost empty stage, huge video screen. 4 musicians. And him.

“Wait for the bird to enter the cage and when it has entered, gently close the door with the brush then erase all the bars one by one”
Of Mika's work, I only know the broad outlines, but I know from having often encountered him that he is a brilliant and empathetic character. When he came to
@festivalodp ,, he was great, both on stage and with the orphans. I also remember a very poetic, pop, colorful and dreamlike stage performance, and this rare osmosis with the audience.

Two rows down, a little girl, I'd say 6 years old, in a sequined jacket, making hearts with her fingers and dancing next to her mother, it's pretty. Mika greets his “Enfants terribles de la pit”, arms raised and cries of joy. Smile, tall, slender frame and numerous costume changes. Bercy like a toy box which, like a burst of laughter, joyfully explodes in our faces, carrying millions of multicolored and luminous confetti in its wake.

“Then paint the portrait of the tree by choosing the most beautiful of its branches for the bird, also painting the green foliage and the freshness of the wind, the dust of the sun and the noise of the animals of the grass in the heat of the summer "
Self-acceptance, inclusion, “Big Girls you are beautiful”, here he is alone in the crowd that he skips through. Mika sings for everyone, but above all speaks to everyone. Now placed on a neon sign similar to those in old-fashioned nightclubs, he spreads his arms and holds the crowd with his disco heart. Final mantra bludgeoned on the drums: “Love Love Love”. Golden reminder, “We are golden”

“If the bird does not sing it is a bad sign, a sign that the painting is bad but if it sings it is a good sign, a sign that you can sign” -Jacques Prevert-

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2024 at 7:30 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow, I have to say I surprised myself this time. I came back home yesterday from Paris. I managed to upload my videos on YouTube and today I wrote a report on my website!

So I can share it with you here :original:

And finally the day has come. 25th of March. The day of the concert in Paris at the Accor Arena, known for years as Bercy.

I admit that I was really looking forward to this concert.

In 2019, in December, I chose a concert in Lille that took place a few days earlier. Plus, Bercy was scheduled just before Christmas. Later, of course, I regretted it. This concert was also filmed and later shown many times on French television. One of the important moments was a fan action with paper airplanes thrown on stage during the song Paloma. Mika had to hold back his tears very hard. For all of us, this moment is a historic moment. There was also a second fan action that did not take place. The plan was to create a rainbow in the seated area using sheets of A4 paper in six colors. Unfortunately, Alias - the agency organizing Mika's concerts in France - found out that the fans wanted to bring hundreds of sheets of colored paper into the venue and absolutely did not agree to it. Security began confiscating reams of paper at the entrance to the facility. The Fan Club was even threatened with being charged for additional cleaning fees. Generally speaking, the atmosphere was heavy. Fortunately, the action with the planes was successful and now everyone can watch it on TV (or on social media).

Why am I mentioning this, you ask? Because this year we managed to make a rainbow. This time there was no risk of cluttering the facility as we used small pieces of colored paper to cover the lights on our phones. And we chose a special moment - the song Moi, Andy et Paris.

I handled the purple and blue sectors. Over an hour of walking from seat to seat and explaining to people what was going on and how to behave. But I'm telling you, it was worth the sacrifice :-)

After thirty seconds, Mika noticed what happened and stopped singing. You are beautiful! - he exclaimed.

And at the end of the song he asked us to hide the lights and darken the room. "Today we are being recorded and I would like that France and even Europe to see this rainbow that appeared in the seated area. Hide the lights and get ready for a rainbow explosion.... In Paris, when you paint a rainbow, it looks like THIS! !!!!!"

And then we showed our colorful lights :-)

Wasn't it beautiful?

Max's partner - Chloe took such a beautiful photo.

It is true that the red and orange colors are not very exposed, but it was difficult to find the right number of people sitting in those sectors who could hand out colored paper.

But let's go back to the beginning of the concert. This time I had a seated ticket. In the front row, but quite far from the stage. This gave me a good view of the entire venue. I saw the stage, I saw two large screens showing close-ups of Mika, and in the back of the audience there was a "burning jeep" that we know from the C'est la vie music video.

Since it was my fifth concert, I could concentrate on watching the entire show. Lights, screens, audience. I tried to film the moments when Mika speaks or improvises, because this is what makes the concert unique and special.

The setlist was "standard", i.e. 19 songs, which Mika performed at most gigs on this tour.

Of course, I got chills down my spine at the beginning of the show, when a covered cage is brought onto the stage. Music that creates tension and anxiety: what is hidden under the white cloth?

Of course, everything I recorded can be found on my YouTube channel. I'm sorry that the image is not very stable, but I felt obliged to prove to Mika that the "seated" audience can also move their four letters :-) And there was so much going on around!

I will only comment on some moments. (oops, it's much more than some moments :bleh: )

Underwater - Mika said that this song has a special connection with this place. And this place belongs to the audience. Then he joked that he hadn't said hello yet: Good evening, seated part (I don't know if there is an English word? in French it's gradins).

Of course, he wanted us to get up. He didn't have to wait long. We not only stood up, but also started stomping and shouting! The seated part is waking up, Mika commented with a laugh.

Mika: What we are about to do has almost become a tradition thanks to this venue (I admit that I was afraid that Mika would ask us to turn on the lights on our phones and our fan action would fail. Fortunately, he meant singing together)

It's your turn. One, two, one two three.... Underwater!!!!!!

And at this point, the seated audience is usually not up to the task and can barely be heard. But......

Mika: I admit that... It would be better for me if it didn't work out for you... but you sing very well, especially up there.
Hello, enfants terrible from the pit - Mika turned to the people standing in front of the stage. Are you ready? One, two, one two three... Underwater!!!!!!!!

Of course, enfants terrible always sing very loudly :-)

Mika: See? But that's normal. To sing, you need to use your mouth, throat, belly, but also... buttocks. Like those people far over there! They understand this well (Mika pointed to the people standing far at the back of the venue), and buttocks that rest on comfortable chairs cannot work well and sing well. (Well, I guess everyone got the hint and got up from their chairs)

Small venue or large venue, with the song Big Girl, Mika takes Max and they go into the audience. It was the same in Bercy, equipped with a "burning jeep" at the back of the pit area on a hydraulic lift. When Mika reached it, he climbed onto it and the car started up. He told us a story of the Butterfly Lounge then he took way back to the stage, cutting through the group in front of him again.

I was very curious what Mika would do this time during the song Elle Me Dit. It's always a pure improvisation :-) So it started with reading the panels prepared by the fans standing closer to the stage. Mika got an invitation for a kebab. He didn't want to read some of the inscriptions aloud.

Finally, he decided that he was tired and would invite a few fans on the stage. Then he sat down and told the chosen ones to "work" :-) And just like it happened in Montpellier, at one point the fans grabbed his arms and legs and started spinning around. It was enough for Mika to feel better, get a vitamin injection and be able to dance again :-)

The audience was very active. And when Mika started playing an old song known in England as "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", people quickly started to sing along. Mika likes when we are active :-)

Then it was time for C'est la vie. Yes, you have to watch this piece from a distance to appreciate every detail of the performance: the play of light, the music, the Club Apocalypso neon sign and... Mika standing on the neon sign, which slowly goes down, twinkling disco-like and sending out streaks of sparks from time to time.

You absolutely have to watch at least this short clip of Happy Ending. I started recording towards the end, when Mika improvises or tells a story. This time I saw something that you usually don't see from the front rows. A forest of hands with fingers arranged in the shape of a heart. It wasn't only the first few rows. It was almost an entire standing area. As well as many people in the seated area. I honestly admit that I had tears in my eyes. This is the message of "little bit of love"...

Mika sang very cleanly and very long the high notes. This year I love listening to Happy Ending live again.

We are slowly approaching the end of the concert. Love Today.

The day before, Nina and I were wondering whether Mika would wear his black suit with blue feathers. During several recent concerts, he wore a white "sailor" suit for this song.

And yes! Love Today begins and Mika appears on stage in a feathered costume. We will fly with him. This song always triggers incredible joy and ecstasy in me.

Sorry, but the moment Mika asked to turn off the lights and counted to three, I turned off the camera to jump and dance with everyone present in Bercy.

Sorry, but I'll add a video from Any Other World here. When viewed from a distance, this piece also takes on a new dimension. I've already recorded it several times and I wasn't supposed to do it in Paris, but when I saw the visualizations it forced me to turn on my camera.

We Are Golden closes the entire show. I've seen this performance many times. This song is one of Mika's flagship songs. This time the package included not only fireworks but also a background visualization and pink confetti!!!!! This moment reminded me of my impressions from the concert in Arena di Verona in 2022, where tons of confetti fell on us, making us ecstatic :-) Now it was similar.

I am very glad that this concert was recorded. It will  be wonderful to watch it on TV again, or maybe on DVD? It was a show that mirrored most of the shows on the Apocalypse Calypso Tour. So if you've been to one of them, it will be a beautiful memory. And if you couldn't be at any of the concerts, this recording will show you all the best that Mika has offered us this year.

We have now a series of performances outside France ahead. And finally, on April 16, the concert in Brest which was postponed from March 7. And then there are festivals.

A very long and very detailled report, just what I love! And with videos at the right places! Thanks a lot for posting, @Anna Ko Kolkowska! It does indeed reminds me of my on experience in Montpellier!:hug:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

The concert at the Accor Arena was the best I was lucky enough to be able to participate in this tour. 

Mika and his band were amazing and the audience was incredible. :cloud:There was a perfect chemistry. An indescribable energy! :cheer:

Some girls had prepared the rainbow FA and by distributing colored pieces of paper in different sectors, they created a rainbow effect that Mika appreciated very much. This concert, like all Mika’s concerts in Bercy, will always remain one of my favorites. :wub2:

I take this opportunity to thank the MFC for letting us in a few minutes earlier to avoid what had happened in Lyon. Thanks again for everything. :hug:

Some photos and videos of the show:

Screenshot_20240326_071052_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071323_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071159_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071759_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_071620_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_072614_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_072629_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074022_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074150_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_073510_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_073121_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_072946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074545_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074801_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074821_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_074915_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075201_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075319_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075417_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075430_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075553_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_075931_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080206_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080304_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080329_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080359_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080451_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080541_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080607_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080653_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080713_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080824_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_080938_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_081026_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_152015_Gallery.jpg

20240324_112034.jpg

20240324_215220.jpg

Polish_20240325_112327443.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting all this pics and videos!

I have a question: Do you know who these cheeky tongue and smile during the Grace Kelly video were adressed to (a section of the audience, one or two people in particular) and why? He looks like a naughty child!:lol3:

Edited by Camus
One too many "o" in looks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Éric Jean-Jean ( he is a host of RTL )

INSTAGRAM

wrote

« Pour faire le portrait d’un oiseau, peindre d’abord une cage »

Cage lumineuse, en guise d’oiseau, un diablotin, Lucifer, le Diable cool de la série télé. Spectaculaire ouverture. @mikainstagram place d’entrée la barre de son @accor_arena . Scène quasi vide, immense écran vidéo. 4 musiciens. Et lui.

« Attendre que l’oiseau entre dans la cage et quand il est entré fermer doucement la porte avec le pinceau puis effacer un à un tous les barreaux »

De l’œuvre de Mika, je ne connais que les grandes lignes, mais je sais pour l’avoir souvent croisé qu’il est un personnage brillant et empathique. Lorsqu’il est venu à @festivalodp , il a été formidable, tant sur scène qu’avec les orphelins. Je me souviens aussi d’une prestation scénique très poétique, pop, colorée et onirique, et de cette rare osmose avec le public.

Deux rangs plus bas, une petite fille, je dirais 6 ans, veste à paillettes, fait des cœurs avec les doigts et danse collée à sa maman, c’est joli. Mika salue ses « Enfants terribles de la fosse », bras levés et cris de joie. Sourire, grande carcasse gracile et nombreux changements de costumes. Bercy comme une boite à jouets qui, tel un éclat de rire, nous explose joyeusement à la figure, entrainant dans son sillage des millions de confettis multicolores et lumineux.

« Faire ensuite le portrait de l’arbre en choisissant la plus belle de ses branches pour l’oiseau peindre aussi le vert feuillage et la fraîcheur du vent la poussière du soleil et le bruit des bêtes de l’herbe dans la chaleur de l’été »

Acceptation de soi, inclusion, « Big Girls you are beautiful », le voici seul dans la foule qu’il traverse en sautillant. Mika chante pour tous, mais surtout parle à chacun. Maintenant posé sur une enseigne lumineuse semblable à celles des night-clubs à l’ancienne, il écarte les bras et tient la foule du bout de son cœur-disco. Final mantra matraqué au pied de batterie : « Love Love Love ». Rappel mordoré, « We are golden »

« Si l’oiseau ne chante pas c’est mauvais signe, signe que le tableau est mauvais mais s’il chante c’est bon signe, signe que vous pouvez signer » -Jacques Prevert-

Google translator

“To paint a portrait of a bird, first paint a cage”
Light cage, as a bird, an imp, Lucifer, the cool Devil from the TV series. Spectacular opening. @mikainstagram place the @accor_arena soundbar at the entrance. Almost empty stage, huge video screen. 4 musicians. And him.

“Wait for the bird to enter the cage and when it has entered, gently close the door with the brush then erase all the bars one by one”
Of Mika's work, I only know the broad outlines, but I know from having often encountered him that he is a brilliant and empathetic character. When he came to
@festivalodp ,, he was great, both on stage and with the orphans. I also remember a very poetic, pop, colorful and dreamlike stage performance, and this rare osmosis with the audience.

Two rows down, a little girl, I'd say 6 years old, in a sequined jacket, making hearts with her fingers and dancing next to her mother, it's pretty. Mika greets his “Enfants terribles de la pit”, arms raised and cries of joy. Smile, tall, slender frame and numerous costume changes. Bercy like a toy box which, like a burst of laughter, joyfully explodes in our faces, carrying millions of multicolored and luminous confetti in its wake.

“Then paint the portrait of the tree by choosing the most beautiful of its branches for the bird, also painting the green foliage and the freshness of the wind, the dust of the sun and the noise of the animals of the grass in the heat of the summer "
Self-acceptance, inclusion, “Big Girls you are beautiful”, here he is alone in the crowd that he skips through. Mika sings for everyone, but above all speaks to everyone. Now placed on a neon sign similar to those in old-fashioned nightclubs, he spreads his arms and holds the crowd with his disco heart. Final mantra bludgeoned on the drums: “Love Love Love”. Golden reminder, “We are golden”

“If the bird does not sing it is a bad sign, a sign that the painting is bad but if it sings it is a good sign, a sign that you can sign” -Jacques Prevert-

Such a beautiful review :wub2: That journalist is also a poet and I love how he describes the concert comparing it to Jacques Prèvert beautiful poem :wub2: Jacques Prévert was an enfant terrible himsellf 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Camus said:

Thanks a lot for posting all this pics and videos!

I have a question: Do you know who these cheeky tongue and smile during the Grace Kelly video were adressed to (a section of the audience, one or two people in particular) and why? He looks like a naughty child!:lol3:

I have no idea but it was too much fun! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

YoMika

https://www.yomika.com/news/

is updated with Bercy photos.

33 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

YoMIKA

https://www.yomika.com/news/

Latest News

TOUR ARRIVES IN PARIS

GJ07bpNbYAEiRY5.thumb.jpg.912961b16c15e49fc2bcd96dc8337ed1.jpg

https://www.yomika.com/2024/03/28/bercy

TOUR ARRIVES IN PARIS

Published March 28, 2024

Paris was simply extraordinary. Can you believe we are already 18 dates into the tour now? The last few weeks in France and Luxembourg have been magical. Thank you for embracing the new music and this new visual world. Onwards now…to a string of sold out dates across the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and into the UK!

B_1-scaled.thumb.jpg.0f233de781bf4f8165ca7f744846d764.jpg

PHOTOS

https://www.yomika.com/photos/

New 4 photos are added.

Taken by Francesco Prandoni at Bercy, Paris on 25/03/2024

GJ09ajSakAAKcuL.thumb.jpg.be8c9f0a83c6b04f1b319f865a896dc0.jpg

GJ09cosbYAAvFDv.thumb.jpg.7bc9978075a67723535d55f971372e3d.jpg

GJ09kHEa8AASGJa.thumb.jpg.793690c2168d26f7460988899cbe63bf.jpg

GJ09lkUbMAAU-c9.thumb.jpg.cc50d1f0a75473d19a7fbce3317f0708.jpg

• Like 2