A long overdue introduction

Hello everyone!! 

It has been a *minute* since I’ve actually made my account, so I think this introduction is LONG overdue ahahah 

So, My name is Ruby (contrary to popular belief it isn’t Joan, I’m just a BIG fan of Joan Jett ahaha!!) !! I’m 18 this year and I live in Dublin (And will be attending the Dubli gig, It’ll be my first MIKA gig ever!!!) 

My hobbies include singing, reading and playing the bass!! 

I hope to see you all around, especially as I learn to navigate the forum page (This is really difficult to do :(( ), but yeah!! That’s pretty much it!

• Like 5

Hi @Joanjettkinnie, welcome!

The forum gets easier the longer you use it, I used to have to only use the desktop site, but I’m even comfortable on my phone now (I recently learned that the “unread” feed is really useful if you want to see the latest threads & replies).

I hope you have a great time at the Dublin gig :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Joanjettkinnie and :welcomeani: 

You're first Mika gig will be something to remember forever, enjoy every minute of it!

This thread might help you with the forum but feel free the ask any questions too, we're here to help! 😊

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @Joanjettkinnie and :welcomeani: 

You're first Mika gig will be something to remember forever, enjoy every minute of it!

This thread might help you with the forum but feel free the ask any questions too, we're here to help! 😊

Thank you so much for the link, really helped!! 

• Like 1

Hi :bye: and :welcomeani:to MFC :huglove:

Enjoy your first Mika gig :wub2: It is such a special one :mikalove:

If you have any questions feel free to ask we have a thread for everything Mika related here :wink2:

You can ask here or dm me if you want :wink2:

See you around :bye:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome, belatedly.

If I eventually figured out how to navigate here (with the exception of how I often lose responses I have written!), anyone can!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Joanjettkinnie

Nice to meet you and welcome at MFC! :welcomeani:

I apologise for the late of my answer but, this week, I haven't had so much time to surf into the forum and I have seen your introduction now only! :doh:

Anyway... You are from Ireland...In the past years I have seen an exhibition about Ireland and it was been very interesting! It's a beautiful country! 

I hope you have enjoyed yourself at your first gig! :thumb_yello:

See you around! :bye:

• Like 1