Where Would you like to hear a Mika Song played

the_beastxxx

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Grace Kelly is my ringtone so it follows me everywhere! lol! But i agree on the over the intercom between classes idea! lol!

When im in public and a Mika song plays everyone looks at me and waits for me to start dancing! and singing along! :roftl:

haha, I know what you mean! :biggrin2:

some of the people from our school went on an Italy tour, and when they came back, they'd put together a slideshow, and they showed it at assembly. and they used 'Lollipop'! :biggrin2: my friends were staring at me. cos I was singing along. they were like, 'wtf is wrong with you?' *sigh* they just don't understand... :roftl:

Where would I like to hear Mika's music...

I'd say pony club, but then again, I played plenty of Mika to them all at our end of year presentation night, cos I got to MC... :naughty:

But I'd like to do a dressage freestyle to music to Mika's music. Our pony club usually does one after one of our comps, so I can't wait! :biggrin2:

Haha, it's completely nuts idea, but I've imagined how cool it would be if someone glided into the office of the principal of my school and played "Grace Kelly" or "Love Today" through loud-hailer. Imagine - all the students doing some exercise in silence and then suddenly - I COULD BE BROWN, I COULD BE BLUE, I COULD BE VIOLET SKYYYY :roftl:

Haha, it's completely nuts idea, but I've imagined how cool it would be if someone glided into the office of the principal of my school and played "Grace Kelly" or "Love Today" through loud-hailer. Imagine - all the students doing some exercise in silence and then suddenly - I COULD BE BROWN, I COULD BE BLUE, I COULD BE VIOLET SKYYYY :roftl:

haha, I would so do that! :biggrin2:

I mean, there is the chance that our vice principal might attempt to murder me, but so what? Anything to spread the Mika!

I was totally shocked yesterday :o I came to visit my uncle and his family and they asked me if there's something new xD (you know it..;) ) and I said "noo... nothing" and my parents said "She was in Berlin!"

uncle: "what did you do there?"

me: "well...went to see Mika's concert"

uncle: "I don't know that at all.. "

me: "no wonder, you're a straight heavy metal fan :biggrin2: he's more kinda powerpop"

aunt: "wait, that's the one who I told you that sounded like Freddie!"

uncle: "OH!!" then he went to his PC and played Grace Kelly there... you can't believe how much shocked i was! :biggrin2: so that was one of places I would never expect to hear a Mika's song played... o.O

I was totally shocked yesterday :o I came to visit my uncle and his family and they asked me if there's something new xD (you know it..;) ) and I said "noo... nothing" and my parents said "She was in Berlin!"

uncle: "what did you do there?"

me: "well...went to see Mika's concert"

uncle: "I don't know that at all.. "

me: "no wonder, you're a straight heavy metal fan :biggrin2: he's more kinda powerpop"

aunt: "wait, that's the one who I told you that sounded like Freddie!"

uncle: "OH!!" then he went to his PC and played Grace Kelly there... you can't believe how much shocked i was! :biggrin2: so that was one of places I would never expect to hear a Mika's song played... o.O

hahahahahahaa nice family!!!!! :punk:

I'd love to hear Mika anywhere at all really!

Somewhere out it in the open so everyone can hear it (even those who don't like him) and it would have to be nice and loud!

His music would definitly put anyone in a good mood!

unless it's over my shoulderlol:)

I was in a cafe three weeks ago with my friend Dale. We were having lunch and suddenly Grace Kelly comes onto the radio.

I smile. Dale says, "What's up."

I say, "Can you recognise that?"

(Dale listens) "I don't know."

I say, "It's the song Grace Kelly. Mika!!"

Dale goes "Oh yeah."

Two songs, both on the street, on very large speakers if possible:

"Love Today", on my way to work (good day guaranteed)

and

"Relax, Take It Easy", while I come back from work (not hard to understand why)

they played "love today" on street loud speakers during the sydney new years fireworks celebrations.. it was bloody awesome!

def. the right song to start the new yr - 2008.

• 3 years later...

I would like to hear a mika song in our auditorium at school and through the speakers, so I can see who is a fan of meeks too!:naughty: cause, I guess I am the only one at school..:mf_rosetinted: Nobody knows who he is when I talk about him to a person I don't know so well..:boxed: (when they know me longer, they knew a long time ago who he is.:teehee:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to hear mika's songs being played on a popular movie!

...oh wait THAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE :aah:

love today, relax (take it easy) and blame it on the girls are all in the movie 'monte carlo'

i was so surprised and happy when i heard them start playing.. i think my friends were embarrassed to be seen in the cinema with me :P

and to make matters better, there was also a reference to grace kelly...even if they were talking about the film :naughty:

I would like to hear a mika song in our auditorium at school and through the speakers, so I can see who is a fan of meeks too!:naughty: cause, I guess I am the only one at school..:mf_rosetinted: Nobody knows who he is when I talk about him to a person I don't know so well..:boxed: (when they know me longer, they knew a long time ago who he is.:teehee:)

yes! that's the exact same with me!!

i don't think anybody at school likes him :( so it would be very interesting to see who would sing along to his music if it was played at school

• 5 months later...

I would love to have a Mika song be played in the grocery market!! For some reason, my energy level just goes through the roof whenever I'm at the market, and Mika would just make the experience SO much better!!:biggrin2:

• 1 year later...