Happy Ending

Lizzie

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't listened to Happy Ending much, but somehow it is instantly memorable, the different passages of it keep coming into my head, quite separately, and I wonder "Am I thinking of another song"... but then I hum it a bit - and it's the same one.

CW.

oh my god that's exactly how I feel !! :shocked:

What's also crazy it's that even if I listen to others songs i can't remember those songs and i keep mika in my head !!

for example I listened to "obladi oblada" 3 times and I kept having "stuck in the middle" in my mind ... For the first time in my life an artist has taken the place of the beatles in my head ... quite amazing :blush-anim-cl: !!!

Mika could displace The Beatles? Interesting thought.

The Beatles we are told are set to overtake the download market because dispute on the Apple name has been settled.

CW.

oh my god that's exactly how I feel !! :shocked:

What's also crazy it's that even if I listen to others songs i can't remember those songs and i keep mika in my head !!

for example I listened to "obladi oblada" 3 times and I kept having "stuck in the middle" in my mind ... For the first time in my life an artist has taken the place of the beatles in my head ... quite amazing :blush-anim-cl: !!!

Why couldn`t Mika pick an ugly singer! There must be plenty out there!!!

Won`t go into it all again but makes me wonder-if you know what I mean :wink2:, as she is really pretty.

I really love this song but Miks doesnt sing that much and would have to take her with him and pay her. Where as if he sings and plays on his own (please take that in the manner it was meant lol!) he stands to make alot more money. No unfortunately I am not Mika`s personal banker wish I was we would have a giggle!

Maybey already posted and missed it but does anyone know if the little girls in Grace Kelly vid are his younger sisters? They are cute like him!!

xx

• 4 weeks later...
Definitely, I'd probably cry! :blink:

for sure I'll cry! every day I wake up with this song I love it!

I've seen in a site that it's a song written for his ex boyfriend what do you think? It's probably about a separation but I don't know:blink:

for sure I'll cry! every day I wake up with this song I love it!

I've seen in a site that it's a song written for his ex boyfriend what do you think? It's probably about a separation but I don't know:blink:

Don't have a clue. But just out of intrest what was the site..?

I haven't listened to Happy Ending much, but somehow it is instantly memorable, the different passages of it keep coming into my head, quite separately, and I wonder "Am I thinking of another song"... but then I hum it a bit - and it's the same one.

CW.

I find it a bit... gospel-like. When I close my eyes I see a background choir with girls dressed in long blue silky dresses. ;)

Great song though! :cool: