New UK Tour Dates in May!!! On Sale Friday

Michael

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for living neat birmingham

Sucks for everyone else unfortunately :( I hope he comes to all you lovely people!!

THANKYOU FOR GIVING THE LINK TO GET TICKETS EARLY

i had to run downstairs and nearly slip over in my big socks to borrow my dad's card

i am SO HAPPY :] has anyone received any tickets yet or did they only go on sale today?

I AM SO EXCITED. :] truly. thankyou so much. :] you all rock. see you at the academy, some of you :D

You can get Birmingham and London tickets on presale now through:

http://www.seetickets.com/sjmmaj/index.asp?link=mika&site=mika

And I updated the main post with the glasgow date :)

OMG Thank You Thank You!!

Hooray!! Hooray!!... I got mine!! I'm gonna have one hell of a birthday month!! :roll1:

Has anyone been the the Sheperds Bush Empire before?? Which is better?seated or standing?

Would be nice if we all have MFC badges... be nice to put faces to names!! Secret Society Rossettes are cool too.. but I am still waiting to be added!!

what about newcastle??????:no:

please let there be more newcastle (north east ) dates!!

Well done all who've got their tix. Yay for you:punk:

lv, andi xxx

Yes I agree Newcastle/North East gig pretty please! *fingers crossed*

OMG Thank You Thank You!!

Hooray!! Hooray!!... I got mine!! I'm gonna have one hell of a birthday month!! :roll1:

Has anyone been the the Sheperds Bush Empire before?? Which is better?seated or standing?

Would be nice if we all have MFC badges... be nice to put faces to names!! Secret Society Rossettes are cool too.. but I am still waiting to be added!!

Personally, I'd get standing tickets...but I do for any concert I'm going to.

Standing, there's a possibility (if you fight) that you can get to the front. However, there's also a chance you won't have the most amazing view. Or seats, you can guarantee being able to see...and avoid any elbowing going on down there :lmao:

I don't know what to expect, actually. I've not seen Mika before.

I'm guessing there'll be no crowd surfers and such?

Personally, I'd get standing tickets...but I do for any concert I'm going to.

Standing, there's a possibility (if you fight) that you can get to the front. However, there's also a chance you won't have the most amazing view. Or seats, you can guarantee being able to see...and avoid any elbowing going on down there :lmao:

Hmm....I have never actually been to a proper gig (I've never been that much of a groupie for any artist or band before!) I am worried that I will get shoved and elbowed... and get stuck behind tall people (as what usually happens when I go anywhere! :blink: I'm 5'2")

So have booked a couple standing tickets too... I can decide later on and will easily find people to use the extra tickets I might have :bleh:

I might have to swerve the May tour as I'm off to luxembourg to see Muse :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: then have Wembley :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: ..unless he fancies doing a gig at my house ....and I invite a few selected guests of course ...:naughty:

Often pre-sale is a limited number of tickets, and not always the best. It will be interesting to see if and what tix available on Monday. For a Paul Rodgers concert recently, the presale was upper circle, whereas on the morning of the public release, I got centre front for myself and a group of pals. I'd made a few phone calls and established that the venue itself kept hold of the best seats. That has happened a couple of times for me.

CW.

yep presales are generally 20% of the total tix..(I think they can't technically go over that because they have to have tix available for public sale)

Venues have gotten cautious now and do staggered releases at times to try and beat the ebayers.And they don't always have the best tix in the presale.

So if it says sold out don't panic straight away ....more tix may come on sale ..and also don't forget to add yourself to a venues returns list ...these are first come first served, but I've got lucky a few times for 'sold out' gigs and it means you pay face value not tout prices.

Hey Michael - thats rough - exams I mean - but hopefully you will see him in London. I have M.E. so wont be able to go to any of the concerts, but I will catch as much from tv, internet etc - and read all the comments on these pages. Makes me feel part of it! :)

P.S. Good luck with your exams.

Wendy x

I've just found out, the date I've got some tickets for (London, 14th) happens to be one of my exams. That's typical.

Nothing the next day though...so that's not too bad. Work hard in the exam and have a nice reward later on - in the form of Mika! :]