UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heyloooo

awww i am finally untrapped from behind mika :mf_lustslow: HAHAHA!

Oh such a good night - thanks to everyone on here who made it fabby too, and I apologise for the sheer STATE of me! [i did wake up with the 4am panic of "If I dont get a drink of water, I WILL die" haha]

I will post my piccies later [and videos. I think I have the whole show almost! whoops!] and hopefully chat to some of yas while I am there!!

And to everyone who didnt catch my excited screamings, yes that was me who was name checked by the support band, oh i AM the coolest ;) So glad now, else Id have never got into that toilet!

Oh and if anyone noticed anything fly at Mika during Lollipop - yes, that was my "sweet". I was served an injustice!! I had no stick, and no, I wont get over it.

;) Laterssss x x

[p.s. im loving that totally wasted pic of me, thanks ;)]

blooming heck aislinn, you're up...... how's the head hun????

lv, andi xxx

Hahaha its fine now ;)

I had a dream that Mika caused me to have a massive argument with my cousin tho because he wanted me to wear these nice earrings and she hated them... or something?!

Hows you hun?? Sorry I didnt see you much after he'd signed stuff - they wouldnt let us out and I had visions of being locked in for all eternity!! xx

:shocked: and somevery random pics too! those poor boys next to us. they were like bunnies in the headlights:roftl:

have a good day. see you later x say hi to Jodie.

lv, andi xxx

:shocked: and somevery random pics too! those poor boys next to us. they were like bunnies in the headlights:roftl:

have a good day. see you later x say hi to Jodie.

lv, andi xxx

*cue evil [or should that be eviyl?!] laugh* bless them... ah they should admit to being scared and wed have left em alone!!

I will do - she says hi back!! x

Hahaha its fine now ;)

I had a dream that Mika caused me to have a massive argument with my cousin tho because he wanted me to wear these nice earrings and she hated them... or something?!

Hows you hun?? Sorry I didnt see you much after he'd signed stuff - they wouldnt let us out and I had visions of being locked in for all eternity!! xx

Were you locked in with Mika and is that cause you know the support band? confused:blink: :blink:

Hello all... Just wanted to say hello to everyone we met last night!!! (off the top of my head was aislinn and 2 angelic people lol) was fab gig and glad we got to stand with people who actually enjoyed themselves ;)

am just putting my pics on the net now. woo meeting mika was fab! me and my sis had a right laugh.

love Lauren xx

Yip, it sure was.

Oh, the lovely Mika was dead impressed that I had tickets 1 an 2, and Gill had 3 and 4:thumb_yello:

He wrote 'that means alot' and circled the number.

lv,andi xxx

Ello

I only got back and 30 mins ago, and came staright on here to see what has been said. and theres not much I can really add that hasnt already been said.

What a fantastic weekend.

Thanks to Angelic for doing the driving:wink2: and me for getting us lost:blush-anim-cl:

It was great to put names to faces and even better to see old friends again

Best support I've seen in years and what a dishy drummer:wub2:

Mika was brilliant. I've got loads of pics which I'll be uploading later.

at the backstage Mika asked if Sunny was a girl and seem quite suprised when we said no.

I'll post my pics later, I think I'm gonna go for a lie down

Jane