UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

well i'm a bit drunk at the moment, just about to go out and dance the night away! so bye for now and see you all tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited hehe!!

i'll be in the pub from 4pm :wink2: so excuse me if i'm a tad drunk when the rest of you arrive lol!!!

i'll have my lollipops on the table so look for them and you'll know it's me! or look for the person on the floor that will also be me haha!

can't wait for tomorrow!! :mf_lustslow:

xxxx

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited for you guy's! I can't believe I only saw him on thursday. You are going to have the best night ever! My little bit advice though, is don't drink too much or it will go too quick! I can't wait for your reports! Have a good one, lollipops all round!

Omg! You're going to have a fabby night! So don't forget, here are some grazy people who need you to do a lot of pics and videos!:wink2: And you have to tell us about everything! I hope you'll get to stay to the afterparty:wink2:

Have some drinkies:cheers: , but don't let your night end up like this:stretcher:

:partytime2:

Halo guys and gals!

Have an excellent time tonight!

Will be thinking of you a few streets away seeing Mr Brand so keep the singing volume up and might just be able to hear you all !

Take loads of photies so can see what I missed

Have one for me! :beer: and most of all ENJOY!!!

Save me a lick of your lollipop!

xx

Not long not long not long not long not long !!!!!!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:thumb_yello::bleh:

I saw him at the Birmingham Barfly last night. You're in for a treat!

Now, I have personal experience of what the Haymarket can be like on a Saturday night. I might live down south but I'm a Fenham lass - grew up right next to the General and BOY do I miss Newcastle. So I can just picture you lot rolling out of the Crow's Nest and on to the gig, arms around each other, melted chocolate on your faces from the creme eggs, waving lollipops at everyone and singing at the top of your voices! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Have a FANTASTIC BRILLIANT AMAZING NIGHT ! ! !

...and don't forget to tell us all about it in the morning (probably about 1am!!!) :punk:

I saw him at the Birmingham Barfly last night. You're in for a treat!

Now, I have personal experience of what the Haymarket can be like on a Saturday night. I might live down south but I'm a Fenham lass - grew up right next to the General and BOY do I miss Newcastle. So I can just picture you lot rolling out of the Crow's Nest and on to the gig, arms around each other, melted chocolate on your faces from the creme eggs, waving lollipops at everyone and singing at the top of your voices! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Have a FANTASTIC BRILLIANT AMAZING NIGHT ! ! !

...and don't forget to tell us all about it in the morning (probably about 1am!!!) :punk:

hahaha, I can just see it now!

Shame you couldn't make it 'home' for the gig. next time yeah:thumb_yello:

We will have a good night. And I hope you lot will all have your lollipops and creme eggs out listening to LICM too. Be there in spirit!!!!

lv, andi xxx