UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to set off soon !!! , I cant take it any more!!!!!!

Thanks for all the enjoy messages

Team Newcastle Mika .... its happening! :thumb_yello:

Hope you had a FAB time Freddie. Tell us EVERYTHING when you get back. Only 3 more sleeps til I see him in Manchester - CAN'T WAIT:woot_jump:

Amazing!!!!!!!

So we all met in the crows nest pub for 5.30 - 6 ish , watta GREAT bunch , angelic , hannah , angelic mis! etc etc , so we headed off to the gig and were right at the front!!! , well I was 2 rows behind ish!!!

Now its lollipops ! , a massive basket full!! , I had a pocket full and was lucky enough to keep handing them out !!

The support band were great , the poor guitar player was a top bloke and even smiled when I threw a lollipop at him!

So lollipop girl came on and the intoduced ... MIKA!!!!!!!

Amazing , started off with relax , considering the place only held maybe 400 hundered , wenny tiny little place it was bouncing!!!!!

Same set list as the rest I think!!! , it was just a blur of greatness for me!! , he ended with lollipop .

Then I lost everyone!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhh , there is a nightclub called the stage door and the gang went to the back to see Mika !!! , hence nugget is the first one back!

It rocked , hes amazing live , he really is good as the album , watta guy

The drummer girl is amazing too . I LOVE YA :wub2:

Wished I could of said bye but everyone just went in a cloud of smoke

Great gig , amazing forum members , One very happy freddiesdouble

Bring on london!! :thumb_yello:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :yay: sounds really amazing :mf_rosetinted: I would have thought you'd be the one first crashing the backstage party to get that drummer girl though :P Wonder if the rest got in :D Oh man I can't wait for May to come now :yay:

I return also! It was amazing. Review and photos later when I've got a rest.

Of course, I felt obliged to ensure my friend Helen got her lift home safely, so I didn't get to the stage door til quite later than the others. i was literally the next in queue to get a photo with mika when the security told him the door had to be closed.

Damn.

OK, I'm back too! What a fabulous night.

Really great to meet all the boardies.

I'll pick up from where Freddie left off. We all went to stage door (silly freddie went to old stage door night club:wink2:then phone went dead and couldn't find him). We waited a while and then Mika came out to see people. It was quite rushed so not everybody got to have photos etc. Mika signed some tickets. My ticket was number 1 so he wrote 'that means alot' on it. ah, bless him. Had a quick photo, just before Gothy didn't get his. (shame).

And then most people split up and went home. Gill Jane me and my hibby went for a quick drink, and then left town.

But what a fantastic night. You lot who are yet to see him are in for a treat.

It does go fast though. so Savour every minute.

Wish I was going again.

Oh, and I gave Mika a Mika Fanclub badge! He was really surprised that alot of us at the stage door were from the board.

He even name checked Sunny Monkey! As the organiser or something like that.

The people I met tonight are wonderful and fabulous, and I had a great night:thumb_yello:

lv, andi xxx

The people I met tonight are wonderful and fabulous, and I had a great night:thumb_yello:

i enjoyed getting to talk to you properly, as I've said you are one of those people I've seen around but never known. Shall have to ensure that state of affairs never re-commences! :thumb_yello:

There are loads of pics that will be probs shared tomorrow!

My hubby said he had taken loadsssss!

meant to thank you freddie for my cream egg! Silly me left all the lollipops at home:thumbdown: Just as well lollipop girl was there!

lv, andi xxx

i enjoyed getting to talk to you properly, as I've said you are one of those people I've seen around but never known. Shall have to ensure that state of affairs never re-commences! :thumb_yello:

thanks Gothy. that really means alot. You are are really lovely person. I'm so glad to have met you. I hope we meet up again. And remember to say Hi to Lizzie for me.

lv, andi xxx

thanks Gothy. that really means alot. You are are really lovely person. I'm so glad to have met you. I hope we meet up again. And remember to say Hi to Lizzie for me.

lv, andi xxx

I will, next time I speak to her!