London show in May, is there really another chance to get tickets tomorrow?

jengafer

Haven't got tickets for live show yet:crybaby: What time are tickets on sale tomorrow, please dont say it is too late...Must see MIka:drinks_wine: going to drown sorrows. Any one know of anymore dates to be added, say in Brighton:biggrin2:? x

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the deal with this?

It says on the Shepherds Bush Empire site that they go on sale at 9.00am Monday, but when you go to the bit to buy tickets it says no tickets available through ticketweb or venue box office?

I'm confused, can anyone shed any light?

i am also looking for tickets in london for the may gigs, as it has not been possible to get tickets for any other gigs in london...so i would also appreciate it if anyone had any ideas on how i could get my hands on a few tickets and possibley the prices! thanks! if any one knows where i could order them or a number i could phone it would be very much apreciated!

I found Ticket Tout on the web though not sure how reputable they are.. they claim that no gig is ever sold out!!!

"At Ticket Tout Ltd, where Mika tickets are never sold out, we sell hard to find tickets for the best live events. We are a real alternative to Ticketmaster, which is why your Mika tickets are usually above face value, reflecting the difficulty in sourcing Mika tickets. We have no affiliation with any official ticket agency, concert box office or Mika promoter which gives us the ultimate flexibility in sourcing Mika tickets. With many years of experience in the secondary ticket market in the UK and Europe, Ticket Tout Ltd is now recognised as the most reliable and reputable online ticket agency for buying Mika tickets. "

The mark up is quite a bit (esp for KOKO in Feb).. but tickets for London in May are from £20 - £35... Anyone bought from them for another gig before?

I spoke to Seetickets Saturday night and they said there would be NO tickets for public sale - that it sold out completely on the pre-sale.

I see that Birmingham has now sold out.

CW.

Thats not how it works at all. They will only have had a small portion assigned for the presale. The rest will be on general sale tomorrow.

:yay::woot_jump::groupwave: Got tickets from ticketweb, was a bit scarey there for a mo! Got all but there through the link from the secret society and at the end it said there has been a problem with my order! I cant wait until May 14th!! Who else is going?

:yay::woot_jump::groupwave: Got tickets from ticketweb, was a bit scarey there for a mo! Got all but there through the link from the secret society and at the end it said there has been a problem with my order! I cant wait until May 14th!! Who else is going?

I'm going!!!! YAY I can't wait