Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for Shepherds Bush HAD sold-out...but.......:).....Ive just managed to get one off ticketweb and they've sent the confirmation! ...but now it shows "sold-out" again, methinks Im a lucky gay boy..errr, man! :D

So thats Birmingham, Manchester and London for me! Yipeee!

it was here..http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=search&region=xxx&category=misc&search=mika just five minutes ago, but its showing "sold out" now when you click on it...cos i think i was lucky enough to get the very last ticket! :)..I'd recommend you keep checking back on that link, you might get lucky! Yesterday all tickets were gone, looks like they are getting some returns...

Aha.. just saw that they have order tracking at seetickets.com.... says that they are waiting for tickets to arrive and that they will be despacatched by recorded delivery when they do... I want them NOW!!!

At least I have my KOKO tickets safely tucked away in my drawer!

Where there's a will, there's a way! I will devise a plan but I'm concentrating on KOKO at the moment. Don't you worry, stick with me and you will be at the front or at least very close! I have ways!:blush-anim-cl:

Love Captain Jem x

never been to the empire before but with most gigs always have a coat to sit on lol......

been to loadsa gigs hopefullythis wont wont be as rough as the gigs i been to recently.

am scared dont wanna get crushed , am really excited tho .. we all need to sort out nearer the time where to meet

would be nice to meet you all.. a quick question and u dont have to answer but how old is everyone here? i am 25.. like i said dont answer if u dont want to

lol, well kev has said he will try and help us get to the front, normally he pushes his way and holds my hand and kinda drags me thur, as i am 5ft6 it is horrible bein little cos there is always some tall person in front of you.. on this occasion however if we all stick together i am fairly confident we can get close to the front if not THE front...

see tall boyfriends are good for something,

The venue is not that big when i saw the Darkness at a similar sized place, they did not let anyone in the concert hall until about 1/2 hour before the support!!! there werent huge queues at the door or anything, people just ambled in! so i expect we'll be fine, if it was wembely we'd have to be talking tactics! Maybe I'll be wrong, all we can do is get there bit early, phone nearer the time to find out about the procedure for the doors opening(actually to the concert hall) and ask for tips from them on how to get near! We also have captain Jem to reply on :thumb_yello:

this is true, when we find out we should arrange a time to meet up out front, i dont care what time i get there, as i have my sister babysitting...so as long as i get enough warning of what time it will be fine.

last gig i went to i wore jeans omg omg omg..far too hot must have lost loads of weight. note to self no jeans lmao

is the empire as small as mean fiddler or astoria or even apollo

Well I managed to get to front of Wembley for Queen once they had started by doing the old Faint trick - amazing how I revived when I got to the barrier!!!!:shocked:

May take my boy (8) if can get daughter into Brighton so thats its all fair - but hes up for the mosh pit!!

Well I managed to get to front of Wembley for Queen once they had started by doing the old Faint trick - amazing how I revived when I got to the barrier!!!!:shocked:

May take my boy (8) if can get daughter into Brighton so thats its all fair - but hes up for the mosh pit!!

So totally jealous, Queen and front row.....did you made eye contact with fred?

Not sure how big in comparison,think not very small, but smallish, although it will be Mikas biggest so far...can compare capacity nearer the time, I havent been there before. Dont think we near to worry with Cap Jem and Carr, if we cant push them(nicely)out the way we will ALL have ot faint :thumb_yello: