Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay my tix arrived today...My sis keeps showing them off to me it is so unfair. i cant have them yet as it isnt my birthday til may 22nd.. but luckily for me she is nice enough to letr me go to the gig hahahahah.

it will be the greatest birthday present wooohooo

im sooooooooooooooooooooo excited.. see you all outside.

when we get nearer the time we need to sortout how we will know it is mikafanclub.com people and not just random people haha..

We'll get a plan of action in place do not fear, 'there can be only one....(groups of Mika fan club fans)' Doesnt have quite the ring to it that it had in highlander.

We will need to have identifying clothing or something to hold(that is not related to the beautiful man himself or it will be like :blink: ).

We could have a special phrase just to be sure like spies do....It is snowing in venice...aaaahh i like my brandy hot, Kerching!..., although it may take a while telling everyone that its snowing in venice and they may think we are all very mad.

also need to decide a landmark where to meet in advance. We can also PM mob no's and photos nearer the time for anyone who wants to.

14th birthday present, how lovely, does the birthday girl know her dob off by heart? I had a look at the concorde website and it is soooo small(so near to MIKA!!), like where i used to go in bournemouth to see new local bands/boyfriends playing ( mr smiths), they only let you in there if you were under 21 and over 12 to be fair! Just be 100% confident, you have a back up plan in place. No worries :thumb_yello:

PS def going back stage after. Am taking lolli pops and trying to get some braces...:blink:

I am going to walk there. I mean like out the building and round to the back, there will be no escape, surely at this stage in his career he will be ready and waiting for us? Or maybe over the stage, but will have to be civilised or nasty bouncers may REMOVE us!

Hmmm so I got my tickets now (which is great of course :yay:) but it seems it's "level 3" tickets, what the hell does that mean? that we'll be on some balcony or sth? :doh: guess I'll have to throw myself out from the balcony to get near the stage then :boxed:

Good you got tickets, you will have a good view and noone will stand on your toe! Shame you wont be at front, but maybe we wont either...throwing off balcony may be an option, we have a few strong men between us to catch you , maybe? Check the venue website to get an idea of where you will be, still will be fab, and there is always the stage door to meet Mika:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:biggrin2:

i'm in the stalls with my best friend and my daughter. would love to meet up with everyone. last concert i went to at shepherds bush was darren hayes and the queues were terrible. hopefully gonna get there early to try and get to front!

still waiting for my tickets to arrive, my badges arrived this morning so we'll be wearing those.

:groupwave:

Oh well, it'll be great no matter where I stand I'm sure :punk: As long as I get to see and hear him I'll be happy :wub2: I have the Copenhagen concert to get in front, from what it seems I'll be the only one there anyway :mf_rosetinted: Hope I'll still get to meet you guys before the concert though, even if I can't join you in the crowd :crybaby:

Yay Tink you have been there before! Is there a best place to queue, stand, any idea what time we should be in the queue by? anything alse we need to know? We will make plans re. meeting nearer the time, wish it was sooner! Cant wait :biggrin2:

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to this web-site. I have heard about Mika a month ago and became addicted since then!

I am Turkish and living in Istanbul right now but I am moving to London on 16 March to work there. Thought this would be a great chance for me to see MIKA:mf_lustslow: live but i sadly realized all tickets are already sold out:(

Do you know if i still have the chance to get tickets for this gig?

Thanks in advance,

fever