The Person Above you Game

Beckar

I thought I would add this game.. because its fun :D

The person above you game.

Title explains really. You just write about the person above you. Cept you gotta write who your writing about.. because sometimes people can beat you.. and then they think you are writing about them. This is really a good game and helps you learn more about each other and brings us closer.. and its a good laugh..

Lol. Well im the first person to post. Yay. xDDD

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ocean Fairy

I dont really know much about you x3 I can tell you have written loads of messages XD

And. Your a year older than me :D And Im gonna add you to my msn for no reason at all XD cept your a big fan of mika.. and your not much older than me xD

Ocean Fairy

I dont really know much about you x3 I can tell you have written loads of messages XD

And. Your a year older than me :D And Im gonna add you to my msn for no reason at all XD cept your a big fan of mika.. and your not much older than me xD

Oh yay! Look forward to talking to you. I should write about you to now as your above this :naughty:

Lemme see your obviously a very nice person , Mika fan of course and your a year younger than me :thumb_yello:

And you like this smilie XD :)

He He He. Lucky me - I got the easiest one!!:naughty: :naughty:

Sunny - you're male & live in Brighton (back luck for the gig yesterday then:thumbdown: ).

You work so VERY VERY hard on this website, which you created & you enjoy reading alot of the threads & joining in. You wonder what on earth you started!!!! But we al think you're BRILL:thumb_yello:

Rosie Lou: Hmmm... Youve posted more than me! You like to draw like me. I love drawing crazy Mika styled stuff like you..I just havnt posted them xDD Yours are really good and I can see you put alot of effort into them :D Oooh.. you also have piczo :D

there's no getting my lazy self to start studyin for my contest tomorrow, so i might as well put you guys in a pickle:naughty:

Mika_lover

i know u are a skinny chef who hates borat(high five,i cant stand him anymore either) and of course the userid gives away a few things as well