Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you mean tia? they are probably in the other side of the place,. it must be huge. when we were at the gig, we were 3000. i got to know people who was there only when they posted here they have attended the gig.

it could be tia and freddies & co. didn't go in together.

I am sure tia and bexxy would have helped, if possible, they are both sweethearts.

waaaaaaaa

*virtual hugs to them all*

Yeah, bad news, but i confirm it's not a joke... Or they made the same to me, and were very organized cause Kata called me and there were no music backround, silence... And she called me around 10:30 so middle of the gig... She left a message cause i wasn't next to the phone and she seemed totally normal... Pissed off, but sober enough to call me and Brumming to tell us everything... :sneaky2:

That's simply disgusting, especially if they weren't drunk !!! I mean... What the hell ??? They got refused i for NO REASON at the end !

Happily enough for Kata, she's coming to London tomorrow, then Birmingham... And she went to another gig on friday (not Mika)... :naughty:

But i feel terrible for those who don't have that chance !!

Booo :thumbdown:

Yeah, bad news, but i confirm it's not a joke... Or they made the same to me, and were very organized cause Kata called me and there were no music backround, silence... And she called me around 10:30 so middle of the gig... She left a message cause i wasn't next to the phone and she seemed totally normal... Pissed off, but sober enough to call me and Brumming to tell us everything... :sneaky2:

That's simply disgusting, especially if they weren't drunk !!! I mean... What the hell ??? They got refused i for NO REASON at the end !

Happily enough for Kata, she's coming to London tomorrow, then Birmingham... And she went to another gig on friday (not Mika)... :naughty:

WOW i hope maybe they met him after??? :( this is not a good day :(

It just doesn't seem right ... I hope they at least get to meet Mika after the show!

dcdeb

So luckily for Kata this was not supposed to be her only Mika gig...that's at least s.th positive!

However, I still can't understand why they weren't let in....I mean....what for? :sneaky2:

Kata says everybody there are a*sholes and I should probably not repeat many of they things she just screamed in my ear but.. F*ck, S*it, T*rd, A*al.. Idotic freaks who can not see if a person is drunk or not if their life depended on it..

BIG boooo to the security people...Hiiiiss and pfffff and doh.

Well I think I spoke to eh Freddie - didn't understand a word he said, something with kisses :blink:

And Andy he pressed the buttons a few times, eh then someone was screaming in the background.

Hmm okay Kata is off to cool down now, so yeah she will call later she said

Sad to hear that people didnt get in. Though reading what you've posted, they do sound a bit.... hum..... pissed. Sorry!

Good concert, covers are okay, but it felt a tad karaoke at times... Jackson 5, hum... okay....

Anyone know who the lady was who sang happy ending with Mika? I didnt catch here name, but I was rather impressed!

So luckily for Kata this was not supposed to be her only Mika gig...that's at least s.th positive!

However, I still can't understand why they weren't let in....I mean....what for? :sneaky2:

yeah and its hard for me to believe cause in the UK usually i thought that they r not THAT strict with alcohol???

i thought here in the USA its bad.... but i guess UK to :(

and if they were not REALLY drunk than..... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! X100000

they were probably just HIGH on mika... :)

I cannot believe what I have read here!

I am shocked that Kata, Freddie and the others weren't allowed in.

I'm pretty sure that all that was wrong with them was pure excitement and not being intoxicated by alcohol, some of these security people can be a bunch of jobsworths sometimes, using their position to throw their weight around.

Personally I would have insisted on seeing the manager of the venue, and complained, in fact I would suggest to Freddie that he should do just that tomorrow morning, and point out that Kata came over from Denmark especially, don't tell them about the other gigs, they don't need to know that.

I hope that they enjoy the other gigs now, I am sure this won't happen again, I'm damn sure it won't on Thursday as I'll be there and I'll make sure they get in, because I don't drink when I have to drive the next day, like to see them try and tell me that I'm drunk!

i am gutted that this happened to our top posters of the forum

some might get a second chance but that is really not the point, ..... i feel for them...the preparation, the build-up, the efford to get there, the planning, the journey, the meet-up , the party leading to the gig and the gig itself in the evening!

and spoilt all by some official men in uniform!

i'm sure that if mika hears of this ( and he should!) he will do something to mske them feel better,,,

just thought of something...freds and Kata are also going to the birmingham gig, if the same security guards are there and remember their faces, we will be prepared this time and will come out in force....

I guess not much point me adding anything here now ... what a complete letdown.... not right at all:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

they must be soo f***in' angry ....

I'm miles away and I'm effin' angry so I can imagine how angry they must be ! :blink:

i can imagine cause when i forgot my ticket at coachella and the show allmost started i was sooooooo angry!!!!!!!! at myself but angry!!!

i can imagine they r few times angryer... :( esp after not seeing the show :(

atleast i did got in on time!! FHEW

I guess not much point me adding anything here now ... what a complete letdown.... not right at all:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

they must be soo f***in' angry ....

sad too.

they are and absolutely gutted!

I'm miles away and I'm effin' angry so I can imagine how angry they must be ! :blink:

i can imagine cause when i forgot my ticket at coachella and the show allmost started i was sooooooo angry!!!!!!!! at myself but angry!!!

i can imagine they r few times angryer... :( esp after not seeing the show :(

atleast i did got in on time!! FHEW

oh ok I see this is post of both Sunshine and Sivan....confused at first :bleh:

This is completely unexpected.... besides it's a gig after all.... don't they usually serve drinks there anyhow?

Yea Sivan, when I read that I thought you were really cutting it close... how lucky your brother came through .... I remember I actually tensed up when I read that .